It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silva Ulta Mind System

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
U N B E L I E V A B L E

They program your mind to reach the alpha state of mind in a short time.
In this state you can do unbelievable things.
The other persons of the course and I scanned people who we haven't met before on diseases (friends of them and mine, they scanned mine, I scanned theirs), the only information you get about those people is the name, the age and the city/village they live in.

It is unbelievable how accurate we could tell how the person looks like, where in their body they had problems. Liver, wich part of the brain, a broken leg (exact spot),....

With the housekey of another person you can scan how the house looks like.

THIS COURSE FREAKED ME OUT, a bit expensive... but a real eye-opener!!

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE MIND!

Anyone else who took this course?!

www.silvaultramindsystem.com...

(I did the course in Europe)

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Have you taken the course?? I would like to hear from GENUINE people who have taken the course before making my mind up, seems like a scam to me, Not saying the mind isn't powerful , but these sort of websites just look too cheesy!

Actually to be fair I will download this later and take a look at it,
You never know, Damn I'm gettin too cynical just lately :-/

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Mindsmog]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
untill two hours before the end of the second (last) day I thought I threw my money away.

On the first day we had to do, what seemed at that moment, really silly and simple exercises. First they 'program' your brain to go into alpha-state (the state where your brain emits brainfrequencies between 7 and 14 HZ) and in that state we had to do the exercices.

The first exercise on the second day was to scan the house of another participant, but I couldn't focus, my mind was bothering me with thoughts I couldn't do it.

Then the person who gave the course took me apart to the kitchen.
I described then what I saw, when I was centered (alpha-state) with the key of her house in my left hand. She said I had it pretty correct. But I had the thought that she could say whatever she wanted, just to make me believe I did it.

Then at the end of the day we did the scanning of sick people (as I described) and I really got the spots right where those people had aches en problems, just as the other participants knew what was wrong with friends of mine!!

My friends can hardly believe it, and there's still something in my mind that tries to tell me it's bull, but then I have to think about what I did, and what the other persons did, and then I have to convince myself it is really true.

As I said before, it is U N B E L I E V A B L E. And it feels so normal!!?

really really amazing.

(in the little book you receive about the course, they even talk about CIA using clairvoyant people/remote viewers)

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
hmmm sounds interesting, the alpha state is what we are normally in when deep asleep, so would be a good experiment for me to see if this really works, thanks for th einfo i will post back with what y experience is

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I signed up for the internet freebie. I'll report back with my experiences with it.

Funny thing, though. Generally speaking, any self help stuff has it's detractors, but I went through the first several pages of a google search, and didn't find anything bad at all.

That, coupled with Silva's money-back guarantee, tends to make this system even more interesting.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I, too, was active in silva until I became buddhist. I have really lost the silva thing but would love to get back into it. The class for me was just as you described.. The whole time im going "Damnit, i threw away my money, they are teaching me # i can do already".. But i learned SO much. They teach you a "level" system where you go to your personal level in your head. It's almost dreamlike, pretty cool if you ask me.

Unfortunately, (or fortunately from my perspective); meditating takes up a lot of my daily routine and i simply can't find the time to practice the silva method

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Intrigue,

I think that is the thing about the system. It makes you reach the meditative (alpha..even theta) state in like 5 minutes. Maybe you should 'do the Silva' and then meditate about what you want, and see what answers you get.
The Silva system is a shortcut to meditation I think.

I didn't have the money back guarantee Ouizel, but I didn't need it anyway, fortunately..

When you go to sleep, you first enter the alpha state, then go down to theta, and then to delta, then up again to theta, then to alpha, here you have your REM-sleep, then you go back down, back up, a few times a night.

After the first day of the course, before I went to sleep, I centered myself, and went to bed, it was weird, I just had to close my eyes, and it felt I was allready asleep. Probably cause I didn't have to go from beta to alpha, going down to sleep. In the morning it was like I just opened my eyes after I closed them for 7 hours, it was weird, and I was fully awake the moment I opened them, normally it takes me about a half hour to wake up.

I'm glad I did the course, now I have to believe psychometry exists, and then probably other "?paranormal?" things too. And it gives you a lot of trust in yourself.

Greets

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
wow alienaddicted the course does sound very intresting hmm.. and i'd even go far as to say i'd try it myself.. but do they do a course in the UK?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
www.silvamethod.co.uk...

Don't know how it goes there, but it should probably be the same, doesn't it?

If you took one, let us know what you've experienced, will you.

Greets

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
_1_ The first exercise on the second day was to scan the house of another participant, but I couldn't focus, my mind was bothering me with thoughts I couldn't do it.
_2_ (in the little book you receive about the course, they even talk about CIA using clairvoyant people/remote viewers)

first _1_ Explain clearly what you did to focus. It was probably the long relaxation exercise that keeps getting me to fall asleep, with the 3 2 1. My mind also goes off on tangents and can't concentrate.

Second _2_ If you travel deeper into the rabbit hole and read up on remote viewing, you would find that Russian Intelligence have been using it to kill people at a distance. This is real.. because it takes the telepathy thing one step further.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Could you possibly scan the book in ?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
thanks for the link alienaddicted, found out they do a course right in my city! .....but its a bit pricey at like 345 pounds
....but u never know i might be tempted to take it
...hmm... ill check out their site again....

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Then come back here and teach it to us for free hehe

N scan tha book

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

Originally posted by alienaddicted
_1_ The first exercise on the second day was to scan the house of another participant, but I couldn't focus, my mind was bothering me with thoughts I couldn't do it.
_2_ (in the little book you receive about the course, they even talk about CIA using clairvoyant people/remote viewers)

first _1_ Explain clearly what you did to focus. It was probably the long relaxation exercise that keeps getting me to fall asleep, with the 3 2 1. My mind also goes off on tangents and can't concentrate.

well, first you'll do the long relaxation thing a few times, but then your mind is conditioned and it will work in a few minutes then.
By focusing I mean getting centered good.
Then just 'ask what you want to know' and info should be coming into your mind.

Second _2_ If you travel deeper into the rabbit hole and read up on remote viewing, you would find that Russian Intelligence have been using it to kill people at a distance. This is real.. because it takes the telepathy thing one step further.

could be, we should be able to cure diseases that way they told and learned (haven't got any proof of that yet), and in the programming they tell you to use it only for good purposes, and for the best for mankind. Me ain't going to make people sick this way, or murder... hmm evil mind is picturing some humanskinwearingreptothreeeyedhornheadedbushsssst

naughty evil mind being tricky again ts ts ts

I can, Crash, but I won't, sorry. Even if I gave you the scan, you would not be as succesfull -IN SUCH A SHORT TIME- as with following the course, I think.

Freedom_88, feel if you should do it or not, and there's no thing as coincidence, synchronity is better, that's how it went for me, I landed 'by accident' on their site, oh, what a coincidence, there's a course THIS WEEKEND.... LIKE 15KM FROM WHERE I LIVE!!!! was troubled about the amount of money, decided to do it anyway, went to the bank to transfer some money from my savings to the other acount, but... WHAT A COINCIDENCE, I had to do it the other way, received a lot of money (the annual amount of money you receive dependant on how many day's you've worked last year) on the other account. So I had no doubt in my mind anymore.

I love coincide$'(76�* tssssssynchronitys.

I hope maybe this will happen to you too in such a way, I'm praying for you winning the lottery

Greets

[edit on 6-6-2004 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oke no Worries

Might try my own path

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
just lie down, count backwards from 300. by the time you get too 1 you will be in a alpha state. It is the same state used for hypnosis.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
alien addicted
My name is mark
I am 26
I currently live in bucharest romania
scan me

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If anyone has any mroe information about the silva mind control method and how to do it, what oyu have to do etc, i would be VERY VERY interested...well i am VERY VERY interested. Hell that's what got me into hypnosis but i've never touched the silva mind control method or anything to do with it..jsut read a little bit about it...

But if oyu have techiniques, etc, how to get into that almost dream like state, etc It would be very appreciated.

On one of those sites thay claim to be able to get you into your deep meditive state in as little as 60 seconds.

Now counting backwards from 300 takes mroe than 60 seconds...so how do they do it?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's kinda like hypnosis. They train your mind to be able to achieve alpha state at will. Handy, I think. I've started the free program that's on the Silva website, and it seems pretty good so far. As I promised in my earlier post, when I complete it, I'll report back as to my results.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Any 1 signed up for the freebie?

Also which box did ya tick?

I signed for the Internet freebie

And clicked General

Lets see what happens over next few days

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Crash]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join