It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where is all the money???? and why are we selling ourselves out???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
But then again, sometimes a cigar-shaped ufo is just a cigar-shaped ufo...

[edit on (24/5/10) by kr0ss]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kr0ss

oh, greedy humans are more than capable of stuffing this planet up, no doubt about it. and maybe they have.

the alien inference i make is just because things keep 'popping up' in my research that points me in that direction or that at least makes me seriously consider some involvement there.

on that note; gods of eden, by william bramley; rule by secrecy and the alien agenda by jim marrs are interesting books to read thru.

but i certainly think we shud start by identifing the humans that are stuffing things up and doing something about that situation..
[edit on 30-5-2010 by rapunzel222]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by rapunzel222]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think the simple answer to your questions might be GREED!

The human needs to survive, in this day and age this means getting as much money for ourselves as possible, in the easiest method possible, regardless of who we f*** over in the process!

That is why we all love the free market capitalism paradigm so much- because it is competitive and ultimately greedy, just like us!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vagabondrobb

not everyone is motivated by greed.

if everyone was, it would be pretty damn sad.

i dont really believe people are; i think people are educated to think 'greed is good' and that's how they should behave.

i think people could be educated to think differently and the world could be a different place.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

No I agree with you actually! We are educated to beleive greed is the way to survive. Not all of us are driven by avarice, but we seem to be mostly under it's spell...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
banks and special interest groups

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I just wanted to add we are not greedy by nature, like many people believe.
We are not born greedy, greed is imposed to us while we grow in this society that is controlled by special elites.
As proof that we are not greedy by nature, look at Shaolin monks, Tibetans, australian bushmen, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join