It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment! **RESULTS**

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'd like to see this experiment duplicated in another thread with 3 new objects on an empty table up against the wall. So all we have is the table, wall and the 3 objects in the picture... Let's give this another go.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Oh, and not forgetting I was a self confessed complete RV amateur when thnking up this thread so one could've/should've been done in a much more RV friendly manner perhaps?

Let's give this another go.

Btw, are you asking for me to duplicate this again or someone new out of curiosity?

edit on 14-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Hey, why not? Wouldn't hurt..

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This post for MyATS. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Technically aren't we all 'remote viewing' by using the internet?

Anyone up for another run? Don't you have to get yourself into a very relaxed or meditated state?

I keep experiencing strange things. For instance yesterday and possibly the day before. I had the image of Northumbria chief constable Sue Sim in my head. She entered the public eye in July 2010 after the Raoul Moat incident. Anyway, it turns out that today, the death of PC David Rathband (blinded by Moat) was reported today and I saw her on the news afterwards.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i dont think there is a good way of testing remote viewing. basically every experiment ive seen has come down to probablility.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join