It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dodgeball!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
thats right, dodge ball. the game you played as a kid and got your jollies nailing other kids in the head with a subber ball...is now a movie!

it has rip torn in it, ben stiller and a couple others. remember the stapler guy from office space? he's in it too.

i saw a commercial for it tonite and i couldnt stop laughing. in fact i'm still laughing just thinking about it. they showed more headshots than i could count as i was laughing so hard from watching the heads snapping from getting nailed.

"if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball!" hilarity will ensue for sure.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
"Thwack, YOUR IT."

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
When is this coming out!? Ben Stiller is da man.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Please, Ben is a mere shadow of his old man. Jerry and Anne gave us Ben, if it hadn't been for their contribution to comedy before that, they may have been shot for Ben's work. See Mystery Men.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I remember seeing a small trailer/documentary about Dodgeball: A True Underdogs Story about a month ago when I rented the DVD Stuck On You. This is gonna be one funny ass movie that I can't wait for.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Please, Ben is a mere shadow of his old man. Jerry and Anne gave us Ben, if it hadn't been for their contribution to comedy before that, they may have been shot for Ben's work. See Mystery Men.

I have seen Mystery Men its quite funny.

XL5

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
There should be a realty show named "who would you like to see zonked in the head" or just zonked!

And theres a list of willing famous ppl and the world gets to vote. 30ppl get zonked in an hour and a voted in announcer does the slo-mo blow by blow.

My list: peewee herman, mr.bean, ronald mc donald, a young harry pothead, dr.phil, Arnie (for the sake of T4), bill gates, kamen, di cappio, pam anderson. Not that I dislike these ppl but some deserve it and I just picture the others faces would look great as a ball hits the side of thier head!

Oh and the welches juice kids as well, too fake!

new topics

top topics

join