It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle Come the Apocalypse! Coast t Coast April 7 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Steve Quayle Come the Apocalypse! we need to get our act together because its happening now or so he says!

[edit on 9-4-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
C A L M D O W N ..... its one mans opinon. Its not Fact. Its only a Man blowing the dooms day horn. Just be prepared for 4-7 months of stocked goods and call it a day. Until then .... Live Life and Enjoy each day to its fullest.....

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I listened to some of that interview the other day, but had to turn it off. It seemed to me that alot of the things he spoke of as fact were unfounded, or of shakey foundation at best.

-E-

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, rogue waves are real...

He didnt lie about that atleast...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

babylon is a city in the prophecy he refers to, not a country.
that destruction thing may have already come and gone.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I do not listen to this guy, but you can if you want.

My advice is listen to people and if they have no record of what they say just ignore them then. Like alex jones, why do people still listen to this person who works for the government whether he knows it or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. I'm halfway through the interview, on part 7 or 8, on youtube. What a great C2C interview.

I used to love this show but it's been awhile since I've last listened. Mostly due to the fact that i don't have a personal radio anymore (besides the one in my car, but I'm not going out there every night to listen).

It's a shame that they don't offer the C2C shows for free on their website. I'd love to become a listener again without having to pay for a membership.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I appreciate his comments but note that he's also referencing a lot of biblical entities. He's basically promoting Christianity by fear. That doesn't mean there isn't some accuracy in the content.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KainRich

There is an archive you can download shows from in mp3 format called anomalies audio archive. I would link it for you but I'm replying to this from my phone. It updates fairly regularly and is an excellent free source of c2c shows organized by date.

Hope that helps!

-E-

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Sweet thanks. I think i may have found it, but the site is down. I get a 404 error saying that the page may have moved. However, links leading to it says it's the coast 2 coast archive.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
What a raving bible-loonie!!! He might as well wander around the streets with one of these sandwich boards hanging from his shoulders that says "THE END IS NEAR!!!". He's going to have a heart attack before long if he keeps that breathless ranting up. Probably with George Noori or Alex Jones listening in...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KainRich
Thanks for the video. I'm halfway through the interview, on part 7 or 8, on youtube. What a great C2C interview.

I used to love this show but it's been awhile since I've last listened. Mostly due to the fact that i don't have a personal radio anymore (besides the one in my car, but I'm not going out there every night to listen).

It's a shame that they don't offer the C2C shows for free on their website. I'd love to become a listener again without having to pay for a membership.
try this www.ktrh.com or a local am radio station in your area should stream the show nightly on there website thats how i listen to it

new topics

top topics

join