It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made building 7 collapse?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
People actually believe the NIST report. But that's because they cant do anything on their own.

I did one look yesterday. And found 2 major faults with the investigation.

1. The simulations dont even come close to the actual collapse. And there is one very good reason for that. If your investigation dont add up, your equations wont add up, and then your simulations wont add up. Because the simulations dont resemble the actual event.

2. Their timing sequence of the collapse is not complete. And it doesn't make sense. If you look at it. You will see that the black line goes through every dot in section 1 and 2, but in section 3? Yeah take a look at it for your selves. Section 1 is wrong as well. But you need some math skills to see it. Section 3. you dont need any math skills you just need a pair of eyes.

To me it seams like some people would rather believe a computer simulation instead of the actual event.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

i see your point but what made it sollapse is what is in question.what made this building come down in its own footprint? and how was it done? who are the key players in this event? i also see that no one has found any phone records for larry silverstein the day building 7 collapsed. I can't find them anywhere is there anyone who has or can find them? this would be a big help to this investigation into what happened to building 7 mainly because if there was a call placed then there is evidence that larry silverstein id demo the building and knew the whole time and hasn't said a word

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

If you want to challenge what we all already know, it's your burden of proof

[edit on 13-4-2010 by bsbray11]

Just love this one of yours. Your thinking basically boils down to

"You have to prove they didn't blow the building up"

Or what? What will happen if sceptics don't prove that to your satisfaction?

Will there automatically be another investigation because somebody somewhere reads one of your posts on ATS and thinks, "you know what, this guy's got a point. Jthomas hasn't proved it wasn't bombs"?

Or will things continue pretty much as they are? You claiming to be in an ivory tower, relishing the caustic intelligence that has allowed you to divine the truth. Everyone else not caring.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
There is nothing there that says he did so "...before the call to Sivlerstein."

Actually it does, it states that he cleared a collape zone and stopped all activity BEFORE talking to the owner Silverstein.

So, how do you know what time the conversation with Silverstein took place?

Well we do know it was AFTER the firemen were evacuated from the building according to Chief Nigro.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Well we do know it was AFTER the firemen were evacuated from the building according to Chief Nigro.

Who according to you is a liar anyhow.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
So, he was clearing a collapse zone surrounding the building?

Correct and this was BEFORE talking to the owner Silverstein as he stated.

Thanks for clarifying, and confirming

Correct he meant clearing the men BEFORE talking to the owner.

So he could not have meant the men when he stated PULL IT since they were already out of the building BEFOE the call was made.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Correct he meant clearing the men BEFORE talking to the owner.

So he could not have meant the men when he stated PULL IT since they were already out of the building BEFOE the call was made.

No according to what you said earlier:

1. Chief Nigro who evacuated the firemen before talking to the owner then became the fire comander and called the owner to tell hiim they could not safe his building.

2. Chief hayden was still getting his men out of the safety zone area and trying to keep water going to the engines when the call was made, so he probably did not know what the fire commander decided to do.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

No according to what you said earlier:

1. Yes, Chief Nigro evacuated the firemen form the BUILDING.

2. Yes, Chief Hayden was getting his men out of the SAFET ZONE.

Can you tell the difference between BUILDING and SAFETY ZONE?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

1. Yes, Chief Nigro evacuated the firemen form the BUILDING.

2. Yes, Chief Hayden was getting his men out of the SAFET ZONE.

Can you tell the difference between BUILDING and SAFETY ZONE?

Why yes i can, Roger.

Thanks for admitting that they were still pulling the men from the area when the call was made. You might want to re-read that "pull it" quote that was made. You're just embarrassing yourself...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Thanks for admitting that they were still pulling the men from the area when the call was made.

1. Chief Nigro clearly stated he pulled the men BEFORE the call to the owner Silverstein was made.

Please reread the following and your next post must admit to the fact or you will show everyone you cannot read.

Quote form Chief Nigro yet again.

I made the decision (without consulting the owner

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

There is nothing there that says he did so "...before the call to Sivlerstein."

Actually it does, it states that he cleared a collape zone and stopped all activity BEFORE talking to the owner Silverstein.

Where? Show me. Where does it say Nigro talked with Silverstein?

So, how do you know what time the conversation with Silverstein took place?

You haven't demonstrated your claim. Please give us the source statements for your claim.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You haven't demonstrated your claim. Please give us the source statements for your claim.

Please reread Chief Nigro's statement, it clearly shows he evacuated the firemen BEFORE the call to the owner Silverstein.

sites.google.com...

I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Please reread Chief Nigro's statement, it clearly shows he evacuated the firemen BEFORE the call to the owner Silverstein.

Where does it say Nigro talked with Silverstein? Don't you know?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Umm...but Roger,

You also stated this earlier:

2. Chief hayden was still getting his men out of the safety zone area and trying to keep water going to the engines when the call was made, so he probably did not know what the fire commander decided to do.

Still getting his men out of the area when the call was made.

Your words....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Where does it say Nigro talked with Silverstein? Don't you know?

Still getting his men out of the area when the call was made.

It does not say anything about Chief Nigro talking with Silverstein while evacuating the firemen, that proves my point.

Only after the buidling was evacuated and Chief Nigro became the fire commander did he then talk to Silverstein on the phone about not being able to save the building. But again that was after the firemen were evacuated from the building.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Only after the buidling was evacuated and Chief Nigro became the fire commander did he then talk to Silverstein on the phone about not being able to save the building. But again that was after the firemen were evacuated from the building.

....according to whom? Looks like they were still evacuating the area when the call was made....your words, Roger:

When the call was made.

Looks like you're digging yourself deeper, Roger. Your own quotes coming back to haunt you.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

....according to whom? Looks like they were still evacuating the area when the call was made....your words, Roger:

Chief Nigro. Its very easy to see, it clearly states in his statement.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Chief Nigro. Its very easy to see, it clearly states in his statement.

You might want to re-read his statement, Roger. I think you're reading into it what you want, but the actual statement is clear as a bell.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You might want to re-read his statement, Roger. I think you're reading into it what you want, but the actual statement is clear as a bell.

Yes it i s clear as a bell that he evacuated the firemen before talking to Silverstein.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yes it i s clear as a bell that he evacuated the firemen before talking to Silverstein.

Maybe in your fantasy world, but in THIS reality they were being evacuated during the call, as you have stated here:

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join