It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Bans Islam, Jihad From National Security Strategy Document

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
you do realize the tea parties are mostly democrats and independants right?

No, I don't. Unless 4 is a majority of 10.

Four in 10 Tea Party members are either Democrats or Independents, according to a new national survey.
Two-thirds of the group call themselves conservative, 26 are moderate and 8 percent say they are liberal.

Source

Besides, what does that have to do with ANYTHING I said? I didn't mention political parties at all.
What's your point?

Secondly your comment is not about the tea party or even individuals in the tea party but rather what has been portrayed to you regarding the tea parties.

Uhhh. I don't know what you're saying, but okie dokey!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Oh good God, I can see another bow in the near horizon for Obama.

A more important question should be:
But Can Obama Remove Jihad from Islam?

An appeaser is a guy who throws his friends to the alligator in hopes that the alligator will eat him last.” - Winston Churchill

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There really is no need to define who the enemy really is TPTB reserve the right to attack anyone,anywhere,anytime as a part of the 9-11 pre-emptive doctrine,currently non-Rothschild banking countries Iran,North Korea and Syria are the recipients of the wag the dog efforts and mass programming but it could be any nation or group anywhere that falls foul that will be duely named demonised then attacked.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
edited..

[edit on 7-4-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

"militant radical extremism."

You are as mis-informed as the OP, who chose you guys as MODS?

Seriously, that is not the problem, you are the problem, your silence is the problem, when people loose hope they either become psycho militants or end up hanging themselves..

But that is not the source of the problem, the source of the problem is you, and your government (assuming you are from America)..

As you said yourself you can't force your own culture on someone else's throat, or as I say, colonize countries to protect your own interests..

I don't see the terrorists as problems, because they didn't exist prior to colonization of Muslim lands, by British and United States of Terror..

They lost hope because you took hope away from them, your leaders, who some say chose freely through Democracy.. Yeah right, you are living in a dream, American dream, you need to wake up, and that terrorist attacks were simply the wake up slap you needed..

Once again don't blame the terrorists because they are not the source of the problem, most of us here know the source of the problem..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join