It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want To Know How The Public Would React If Aliens Landed? See Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Gosh, what an arrogant, smug, war-mongering bunch of dimwits we are.

BE the change you want to see in the world. That is the only thing that can change the way that things are.

You can't really change people, they have to do it themselves, usually by some pretty deep and personal period. Even that may not help. And there will always madmen who want to rule it all, at any cost. And idiots who follow them.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I agree whith what you said based on the assumption that ET's are friendly. However, what if these ET's are malevolent and in that respect it's understandable that governments would conspire to cover up the truth, simply because most people probably couldn't handle the truth.

When I take everything that I've read about Aliens into consideration it appears to me that the Aliens themselves are just as deceptive and manipulative as our own governments, so it appears they also have an agenda of their own and I somehow doubt it benefits humananity.

It looks like we are basically piggy in the middle.
Like you said, we might as well just pull up a seat and enjoy the buckets of popcorn and fizzy pop, because that's all we can do for the time being.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by kindred]

<< 1   >>

join