It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some help with iso image burning,Please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well, I have some iso images,two actually,disc 1 and disc 2.

Along with a folder of mp3 files that are all part of a language learning program that I acquired.

How exactly do I burn the iso images to discs along with the folder to use on another computer?

I know how to use them on my own computer but unsure of how to burn them properly so they may be used on another machine.

I have imageburn as a iso burner.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Theres a couple of ways. You could just just use Nero or whatever burning software you use and it should have a burn from ISO option. You may need to google the steps based on what you have.

The other way (i recommend) is to download daemon tools lite. It's free and lets your mount any ISO image. This way you can just drag the ISO around and just have daemon tools installed.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

It depends on the operating system, but if you use Windows I recommend CDBurnerXP, it's free, easy to use and it also works in Windows Vista.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
in ImgBurn just click on the button/graphic marked Write files/folders to CD, in the next window click on File and select Browse for a source file. select your source file (in this example, the disk 1 iso should be your source file) and click on Open, after selecting your source file you can click on the build button/graphic in the lower part of the window. just do the same thing over again after ImgBurn finishes writing your disk 1 iso to a CD. hit me with a U2U or post back in here if you have problems. good luck

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The trick it to burn the file as an "Image" instead of just a file. All Linux downloads will be in an iso format, just burn the image onto a CD-DVD and install from there.

new topics

top topics

join