It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 7.2- BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO 2010 April 04 22:40:39 UTC

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztek87
This decade? I think more like this year or in the next couple of years.

well since we are speculating

I think we will lose parts of CA within 30 days
and it will be over 2 earthquakes back to back
both being around 9 MAG.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztek87
Just felt something pretty hard exactly at 2:13AM just a few minutes ago here in Chula Vista, CA(San Diego) anyone got any info on this?

Probably this....?

Magnitude 4.4
Date-Time

* Saturday, April 10, 2010 at 09:12:26 UTC
* Saturday, April 10, 2010 at 02:12:26 AM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 32.538°N, 115.640°W
Depth 5 km (3.1 miles) set by location program
Region BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
Distances

* 20 km (13 miles) SW (221°) from Calexico, CA
* 20 km (13 miles) SW (232°) from Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
* 24 km (15 miles) SSW (206°) from Heber, CA
* 129 km (80 miles) E (89°) from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I too was waken by the aftershock last night around 2:15 AM. It was originally posted as a 5.0 which I would believe since I live in Aliso Viejo some 150 miles from it and it was a strong "jolt" that woke me up by shaking my bed and top floor fairly well. It took a while for it to be posted on the USGS though and then later downgraded. Anyhow, it was one of the few aftershocks that I felt since Sunday and it scared the sh*t out of me!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Funny, the blue jays are acting the same way they did the day of the Mex quake. All other birds are just the same, but the jays sqwak but don't come for food. I am in NorCal. Or maybe it's just the clouds and sprinkles... There's so much going on lately, and the new moon is just around the corner.

I've been practicing sacred geometry lately. There is a holon of balance which is an octahedron, used for managing subtle energies using hyperphysics.

Your earth, as we see it, is evolving to another energy state. In moments of extreme earth activity the area surrounding the fault line becomes like a superconductor. If you have created the Holon of Balance, the octahedron, around yourself, there is a tendency to move through the superconductive state intact. This geometry also gives you greater access to the aspect of your being that is outside time and space and allows you to intuitively move physically to the most appropriate location.

tomkenyon.com...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by blujay]

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join