It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close up footage of a flying saucer ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok just came across this on good old ytube not seen it before and not alot of info to go on. This is bound to be a cgi hoax however not the usual rubbish and imho quite convincing. Accept the video just ends with no exit for the ufo.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
first of all that could be physical model. It looks just like the plastic model kit of the "Bob Lazar Sport Model UFO)

Also, look at the reflection on the bottom of the UFO. it looks like it's reflecting the ground but the reflection doesn't change even though the UFO is covering some sizable ground. I say it's in the fore ground in front of the tree and the reflection doesn't change cause theres not much on the ground underneath it to change the reflection, cause it's only traveling maybe 10 feet.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Not being a skeptic,I watched with hope of,this time,go on be it this time.
Alas,no.

Looking at the perspective of it and the tree,it is in front of the tree.Making it most likely a model.

Of course I could be wrong and there are some very tiny alien dudes about.
No I don't really think so either.

[edit on 2/4/10 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Seriously man, you can't tell that it is a movie of venus?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
dude that is obviously swamp gas.

i can' believe you thought that was a ufo.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Might be real..but since we have no context, then it is what it is...I cant wait for the military high tech aircrafts of today to be declassified. I imagine in about 30-50 years from now we are going to be learning some interesting things about what our black budget money was buying during this time.

in the 50s, they were working with saucer crafts...then it went black and only a fool would think technology has not increased since the 50s as far as this is concerned.

back in the 50s, stability was the issue with the saucer crafts...I am personally curious how functional the saucer crafts of today are and what they are used for overall...and more to the point, when the public sector will be benefitting from the tech.

WARNING: FAKE PHOTO
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7099f5598b68.jpg[/atsimg]
This was the representation of what was described being worked on many years back in deep black projects. Makes ya think

[edit on 2-4-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If this footage was real one would expect it to be famous in the ufo community or corroborated with witness testimonies and had many an analysis done on it. Or it could be very new and the poster of the vid didnt seem too exited when they wrote the title, I see the date it was up was just a few days ago but wonder when the footage was taken.

In short its a another bad hoax or amazing footage that should become famous in no time so long as more data about the event comes forwards. I dont really care if it is or not Ive seen enough evidence to believe anyways, videos really shouldnt be trusted by themselves so unless any further evidence comes to light..

Its a Hoax.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Lets see...a guy just happens to have his camcorder turned on while walking and then he whips it up all of a sudden and records a clear as day UFO without saying a word of surprise and then only posts a 30 second clip of the event. No close up, no departure footage, nothing. How anybody can even remotely believe this could be real is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

Not being a skeptic,I watched with hope of,this time,go on be it this time.
Alas,no.

Its not CGI but looking at the perspective of it and the tree,it is in front of the tree.Making it most likely a model.

Of course I could be wrong and there are some very tiny alien dudes about.
No I don't really think so either.

Its funny that you should say its in front of the tree because to me it looks like its behind the tree
need to check my peepers.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Pausing at 22 secs,just as its passing over to the left of the tree,will give
you the best view (In my opinion) of it being in front of the tree.

Gladly,I will accept being wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ack ack ack ACK ACK ACK!

Ack ack ack, ACK.

Do those spaceships look familiar?
It is obvious CGI. The image artifacts around the object but not the tree scream "added in" and the "ship" and the background do not sync when the camera moves.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Tiloke]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
Lets see...a guy just happens to have his camcorder turned on while walking and then he whips it up all of a sudden and records a clear as day UFO without saying a word of surprise and then only posts a 30 second clip of the event. No close up, no departure footage, nothing. How anybody can even remotely believe this could be real is beyond me.

Ok lets get this straight I'm not saying I believe it is a ufo however watching it over it is worthy of some debate or to at the very least guess how it was made. In the video's defence it shows the camera pointing at ground then being pointed towards ufo just like it would have been done if real. The observer would fumble with camera controls get the thing on and move to a position to obtain clear footage. In fact the ufo shows up in the far left hand side of the frame first before hes centers it and the video is pretty consistent with the following and centering of the ufo in the field of view ( something often poorly faked in other hoax videos) The fact he or she doesn't talk or shout out doesn't rule it out they could have been in stunned silence. The giveaway for me is the way the video finishes with no exit of the ufo. That in its self is very fishy. Apart from that its a very good fake ( if that's what it is
)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Pausing at 22 secs,just as its passing over to the left of the tree,will give
you the best view (In my opinion) of it being in front of the tree.

Gladly,I will accept being wrong.

Watched a couple of more times and depending on what way I am thinking at the time of watching it I can see it behind or in front of the tree. Could be either ,which to me signifies cgi because its not there in reality and doesn't go behind the tree therefore its very difficult to judge its distance from the camera.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Thanks to The OP, I have not seen this footage before.

Now to the footage, as a few have stated on here there is no exit footage, also there seems to be some other tell tell signs.

First thing i did was look at the youtubers channel and i saw he has a number of videos on there that I know for fact have been debunked even here on ATS. So that makes me start thinking that is is old footage that more than likely has already been debunked.

The problem there is, as i have stated this is new footage to me, so without any references on how to search for the video, I am going to have to wait until someone who more than likely have seen this footage points me in the right direction.

So I I am going to say more than likely this video has already been debunked, it is just a matter of finding a reference.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think that most videos showing a stationary craft, or a craft moving steadily, are not the real thing.

Where are the videos of the unbelievable manuevers that so many witnesses claim to have seen?

Agree...it's an OK fake. Not great...I thought the California Drone was better.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja Q
I think that most videos showing a stationary craft, or a craft moving steadily, are not the real thing.

Where are the videos of the unbelievable manuevers that so many witnesses claim to have seen?

Agree...it's an OK fake. Not great...I thought the California Drone was better.

Only it is not stationary, its flying to the left. The drone was a nice video.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

After viewing and taking a still via VLC,and viewing still with the simple paint app.
I can agree that CGI is the most likely answer.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

After viewing and taking a still via VLC,I can agree that CGI is the most
likely answer.

Not doubting you but what did the still reveal? was it a cgi halo effect around the ufo or some other cgi finger print?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
One should question footage like this immediately.
Not saying this may not be real but, when a UFO is conveniently stationed in front/beside/behind another Earth bound object, so to assist in gauging its size, you have to question it. Just question then investigate it. Don't debunk it because of it.

This happened time after time with Billy Meier's photos.
Skeptics started to wonder what were the odds of these UFOs docking/hovering themselves over his trees.

But I've come to learn never say never until it is totally unequivocally debunked which is still, pretty hard to do unless you see its cables or CGI tampering or you see 'made in Japan' on the side (plus a host of other obvious give aways)!

And on the flip-side:
Seems we beg for clear-cut unobstructed photographic proof of their visitations and yet, when we seemingly get it, our natural instinct is to rebuff then refute it.
We're a tough crowd!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It did seem to be in a block which gave it a cut and paste impression.
Unfortunately time is against me as I have to go out.
I will try and put picture up a little later.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join