It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(video) Dozens of Palestinian civilians in a market blown up by Israeli helicopter strike, thx to US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sorry. The video got deleted by the Jewish Internet Defense Force.

This video is simply beyond words. You watch as seconds after the attack, a cameraman walks into the devastation field rendered by multiple helicopter strikes. Dozens are killed instantly. Lots of people have limbs blown off. The scariest thing about the video is that the Palestinian witnesses seem so calm about the situation, as if it's common place.

Seriously I don't think I've seen a more graphic video in my life... Truly heart wrenching.

The most sickening aspect of this is that all these arms are purchased with US funding. We are the enablers of this genocide.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by seattletruth]

[edit on 27-3-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
after watching Pallywood last night I don't think I will ever believe a thing that Palestinians claim happened.....in fact your description of Palestinian seeming so calm is described in the film more then once......

here's a you tube link - if someone wants to embed it - great & thanks - www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Its one thing when you see the grinning Military contractors boasting about what their nice new weapons can do. "this new bomb can fly so many miles, destroy such and such targets etc." When video's as these come out you truly realise what horrors guns/missiles and anything to do with war actually are.

War isn't like in the playstation games.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prjct

Yes, that was only ketchup covering all those people.

Second.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It IS horrific. Not unlike scenes I have witnessed personally.

You will need to provide evidence that the U.S. was directly involved in deploying these weapons. It's not enough to imply that they funded them.

It's a terrible scene. I agree with you Seattletruth, it IS heart-wrenching. Humans are horrible, blood-letting creatures. I feel for any people that have been so injured/killed. I felt so, even as I did it, elsewhere, although those were not civilian targets.

We suck. We, the people of the Earth. There should be a better way.

My hearing is very poor, due to severe hearing damage in the past. The soundtrack on the video is all too familiar. I can almost perceive musical tones within it -- that is how profound my mental damage is.

We suck.

The End.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The state of IsraHELL is a abomination to Jews,Muslims, and Christians

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am always amazed at claims made by people that don't actually have any factual evidence to back them up. Israel manufactures much of its own weapons. How you can look at this scene and say it was US weapons is BS.

And why are they always amazed at the slaughter of innocents when they strap explosives on or pack a vehicle with them and go kill innocent women and children. Then when it comes back at them they try and act like it is a crime. It is a crime on both sides period.

Just last week or the week before, HAMAS wrote a letter to Syrian officials complaining that they were being terrorized by palestineans that were shooting Hamas members and planting explosive booby traps on them calling them terrorists! What total BS coming from the terrorists themselves. Keep on trying to blow up innocent people and when it comes back at you, take your own medicine. As long as terrorists kill innocents, many of them their own people and muslims, and then hide among their own civilian populations, then don't piss and cry when you get punched in the face with a missile or a bullet, just like the rockets or AK-47 rounds you send into Israel or any other place. And don't even try the excuse of "our rockets don't kill as many Jews as their rockets do"! Total BS. When you learn to live like decent people and quit complaining that the rest of the world has left you in the dust while you worship meteorites in the cube in Mecca, maybe you won't have the problems and retaliation attacks you have today. Not to mention that these muslims think killing anyone who doesn't believe in their insane religion. And if you think for one minute that Allah rewards the killing of innocent women and children with 72 Virgins for committing Suicide/Homicide, you are extremely delusional. I am so sick of the BS that comes from the terrorists that I refuse to even listen to them any longer. Straighten out your own house before trying to tell others to straighten out theirs, or better yet, remove the plank from your own eye before trying to remove the splinter from someone elses.

[edit on 27/3/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
MARK THIS VIDEO AS A HOAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more flags!!!!

This was the cause of a hezzbollah military parade when a truck with explosives ignited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOKING FOR SOURCE AS WE SPEAK.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Yea, I thought I saw this before. It keeps popping up every once in a while and people are real quick to make all kinds of claims and then the truth shatters their little bubble of lies!

Thanks for you scrutiny!

[edit on 27/3/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

What are you talking about? This IS common place. And what witnesses
are you referring to that seem to be unfazed by this? It looked and sounded like mass chaos to me. If they were not freaking out like you think they should be, it is sometimes called "in shock". Have you ever been in a war zone? I highly doubt you have even been in a uniform, let alone around any type of military action. Go have a Starbucks.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by endtimer]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Nice try, but that is a video from 2005. A truck load of explosives that Hamas was parading through the streets blew up.

At about four and a half minutes in you will see the same scene as what is now showing where your video post was.

Sorry. The video got deleted by the Jewish Internet Defense Force.

That is of course a bald faced lie fabricated off the cuff. Do you invent this yourself, or is somebody else feeding this too you?

Mod's. This is now a confirmed Hoax.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01c7986a6d49.jpg[/atsimg]

A quick screen-shot to show the video you used is the same.

I assume Seattletruth, that you will clean this up. Your entire post is propaganda.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9936302de924.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry, it was 4 minutes 38 seconds into the film of the aftermath of Hamas blowing up its own people while parading its weapons around.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Pallywood strikes again luckily more and more people are waking up to the fact. This is why many international journalists stopped using footage there tired of getting burned. lol

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Think you ought to change your screen name to seattlepropagandist. Or even a better one would be PallywoodPal.

top topics

join