It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Healthcare Bill Pass, I'm seeing more Chemtrails than EVER!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The blocking of the sun could very well be to keep people sick, lack of sunshine and vitamin-d, ergo, you and up with some kind of vitamin-d deficiency related disease..

Edit: just to clearify, I didnt say that is exactly what it is, just that barium is used when taking x-rays since it absorbs the rays..just saying. 3d Army Radar ?

Wow, so true, I hadn't thought of those things before, this thing is way more sinister than anyone thought!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by weedwhacker

We're right on schedule.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pure nonsense Phage, how long did you work on that study ?
Nice of you to take 5 minutes to check number of threads on the chemtrail topic and expect people to take it as investigation of chemtrails.

And, when I some times put up links to people ho have spent 10 years on the chemtrails, people who have worked for the MSM and released books on misc. topics, you manage to say : they have no clue what they are talking about?, talk about tossing Disinfo around...Pure idiocy if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Pure idiocy if you ask me.

I didn't.

But the idea that contrails that last for more than a few minutes are anything but contrails is true idiocy and shows either a total ignorance of, or a complete denial of known meteorological phenomena.

[edit on 3/24/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, I noticed as well. The extra thikiness of white chembleakness in my air.. But I don't think it is isolated to the States as I am no where near there.. (America).. But they (the trails) were very blatant (and as well all this week) with grid patterns and triangles in the sky.. over the EU.. I was thinking about the old colbolt blue skies I dont see anymore... its all grey.. makes my mind wander... makes me ponder... no matter... new nano meticulites of self replication.. red blood cells and micro organisms.. we all breath deep... we all walk in sleep... we all wander as the creep of something... oh.. sorry im rambling now.. ciao. RDDS

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

The blocking of the sun could very well be to keep people sick, lack of sunshine and vitamin-d, ergo, you and up with some kind of vitamin-d deficiency related disease..

Edit: just to clearify, I didnt say that is exactly what it is, just that barium is used when taking x-rays since it absorbs the rays..just saying. 3d Army Radar ?

Wow, so true, I hadn't thought of those things before, this thing is way more sinister than anyone thought!

Yep, and when Monsanto have all the people on GMO foods, you get more sick, and more people will get sick and more people will get cancers.

Its like fibre in the food, study shows that people living in areas where they eat organic foods, colomn cancers are far less an issue, and it turns out, it is because they dont it Fibre Foods..

Believe what you want, just remember Bill Gates him self sayd that with good vaccines, the population could (edit) be reduced and there by get lower co2 emissions, these people are insane.....

[edit on 24/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Pure idiocy if you ask me.

I didn't.

But the idea that contrails that last for more than a few minutes are anything but contrails is true idiocy and shows either a total ignorance of, or a complete denial of known meteorological phenomena.

okey then..

Google: UN 1976 Weather Weapons Treaty Read Article I and II
Google: US Congress HR 2977 Read Section 7B and C

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by revdrdrsunshine

REV, let us know if it starts raining over the next few days. Contrails that hang on for more than a few minutes Phage just means little to no upper level winds to break them up.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks

Originally posted by Majestyka
reply to post by 911stinks

totally fair, i believe that your suspicions are well placed and well founded.

chemtrails whether real or not is a production of "them"
"they" are not responsible for the warming of the sun which could justify *blocking of the sun* which was the base to my original comment

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. - Sun Tzu

The only reason the sun is warming is because the chemtrails are trapping infrared radiation.

Then CO2 is used to supercool the atmospher, so the Agl will take hold.

It's all a big mess, and getting messier by the day. That is why they are hiding seeds in Svalsbard.

The only reason the sun is warming is because the chemtrails are trapping infrared radiation.
..... this doesnt make sense. CO2 does not supercool anything. it allows higher absorption of heat from the sun.

sun cycles are natural and very much well beyond our control.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vtcajun

Well hrmm.. A morning sky was blue.. trying to be that is... and then they made the white lines in the sky... and the lines spread out into pages of grey.. and the blue went away... as does happen many a day.. Peering through the bleek just to tell you.. thats the general description of a sky once blue. RDDS

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The 1976 treaty talks about the use of "environmental modification techniques" for peaceful purposes. So what? It doesn't mention what any of these techniques are, much less anything about "chemtrails".

US Congress HR 2977 has no Section 7B and C
www.govtrack.us...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I live near Minneapolis St Paul Minnesota and I to have noticed an increase in noticable chemtrails littering the sky. I didnt put it together with the health bill being passed but now that it's mentioned it has increased or atleast I noticed the increase within the past 2 weeks or so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join