It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

america is done for, posting from bunker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So as we all know America fell yesterday, as soon as i read about it on this site yesterday in 6 separate threads I packed up the family and headed to the bunker my father and I built during the cold war (i knew it would come in handy eventually). We are stocked and good for 6 months with food and water and we have a air purification unit incase of nuclear fallout but as far as i can tell no fallout or rather no nuclear bombs have gone off as a result of the recent signing of the healthcare bill... yes atleast.

I have a few questions as to why on my radio it doesn't mention America falling into chaos as so i have read, but this site has proven time and time again that it's sometimes years, months and some times days ahead of the MSM. The internet is my only source of outside information at the moment besides the radio however it seems that the broadcast companys are using disinfo and propaganda using old broadcasts and rebranding them with new dates. My only answer to this is that its a farce put on by any potential invading threat like china or russia. If they knew the truth id imagine they would be very quick to invade.

After spending the first night in the bunker things are not going as planned. When i broke the news to my mother who has alzheimer's(undiagnosed) she got very upset and kept saying things like nothing was happening. For her own safety i had to physically drag her to the truck and bring her to the bunker. She is a little less upset now but i fear for her health... I have serious doubts about her health and her ability to outlast this and wait for the formation of a provisional government.

Me and the wife gave "the talk" to the kids this morning, how theyre friends are most likely dead or wont live long. I personally know most of my kids friends fathers and they never mentioned nor expressed any interest in contingency plans for an event like this. I would have brought more but I am just not equipped to takeover 5 people at the moment.

While my interest keeps up, this is pretty much my only source of realnews so i will try to keep contact here with regular updates and i would appreciate anyone else in simular situation to help me out with survival tactics. What im worried about most if my supplies run out before a new government can be hashed out. Im at a total loss if that happens. I'm not a very survivalist type guy i really have only my supplies to rely on.

God bless and god help the people who are not as blessed as i with no fall out shelter.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That has to be the funniest thing I've ever read!!!

I'm so very sorry if your being serious, but I just happen to be watching the legendary Louis Theroux interviewing American Survivalists and combined with your story...

Apparently today is Doomsday anyway (www.abovetopsecret.com...) so if you are in your bunker, you're in the best place. heh

Rev

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You probably could have gone a few more days without the bunker. If your food is running out, you can always get out and go to McDonalds. They are still opened and haven't been suspect to warfare yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BetweenTheLine

I think it is too early to be hiding in your bunker.I would not
have told the children their friends are dead.What you should
have done is make this a trial run and see what problems
you have that could be avoided in the future.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I really don't know what to say to you...

Other than can I have your car?
My daughter needs a new one and since your not using it...

Seriously if there's anything true in your post you really need to see a therapist RIGHT NOW

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Your writing reminds me of the Mogambo Guru who is frequently on Asia Times Online.

Are you the one known as the Mogambo Guru?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Dont listen to these people man...its a hellstorm up here...the red chinese have invaded and enslaved everyone...they are hunting down the few remaining non-enslaved. Nuclear bombs dropping everywhere, the inhumanity...OH THE HUMANITY!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b55d2f2b3c18.jpg[/atsimg]
They are of course just doing a really clever job of making this seem like just another day of course...but dont be fooled!.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think your jumping the gun there sport. Like Mamabeth said it is a good time for a trial run.
remember when SHTF you will have plenty of time to get to your rabbit hole.
The rest of us are going to enjoy the great outdoors everyday and only head to a hole as last resort.

Wolverines !!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I don't know if I should laugh or shake my head in utter disappointment. I mean if this guy is serious then
WOW
He needs to seriously lay off the ATS for a while and go play outside with his kids. And his aged mother is smarter then him because she knows that NOTHING is happening right now.... I hope this is some 12 year old posting as a joke.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You realize if you have access to the internet, they can find you?

Excellent piece of political satire.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is tongue in cheek obviously. If not, seek help friend.

Reminds me of the movie "Blast from the past" and how the dad was all set for the "end" and went underground after a plane crashed on his house.

Funny stuff.

OP if this is true, you may have inadvertently kidnapped your family and went off the deep end. Go home, watch American Idol ,order some Pizza and everything will be ok. Its not red alert yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Seriously?

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I dont know whether to find this funny or really worrying.

If at all you are serious, which i do not doubt that much as many people live and believe like this, well I would report you to Social Services to protect your children and mother as you are carrying out, Kidnapping (a Felony) and also Pyschological, Physical and emotional abuse.

If this is real, take you family home, put on the TV, get to a city, speak to people and make an emergency appointment with your Doctor to get this sorted out.

Kind Regards,

Elf

If satirical nice one, if not its not funny at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
star and flag to you sire, this thread made my day

but i will keep you updated with the latest information, please be sure to go out for fresh air every 2 hours... also check the surroundings and install a camera outside if possible

regards

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Clearly he has to be joking. If you have access to this site then you have access to the internet. Go to any news website and you will see they are not reporting any such downfall.

Although I have seen way more than my share of nutjobs here so this guy is probably being serious. I feel for your family.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You're still getting health coverage.

[edit on 24 Mar 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Quick update from the other side...The russians have come now. and they have unleashed a virus that is causing zombification...
my god...its a zombie apocolypse up here...damn you and your fancy bunker...damn you to hell!!!

incidently, wouldn't it be interesting of indeed there was a fractured reality...like the multi-time line that sort of crossed over...two worlds crossing the line over a single thread on the internet and we are hearing of a person literally experiencing a alternate America under siege..

I wonder if that is even theoretically possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That deserves a brand new topic in it's own right. Lol

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
people. Puleezz. It's a joke. I can't believe some of you even entertain an idea that this was serious. It's funny and true. there has been some gloom and doom banter around here more so than usual. The OP is just making light of it.

OP, I hope your mom comes to here senses.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You are a wise man.
Even as I write this, roving gangs of gay negroes with pre-existing conditions are invading the streets of LA, taking peoples wallets and extolling the virtues of Marxism. As we all know on ATS, it was 100% certain that war came in February, and TODAY the entire world economy is collapsing around us. the streets are littered with the corpses of ruined
stockbrokers in Los Angeles financial district. Not a pretty picture.
I hope you remembered your life size cutouts of Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck to provide inspiration in the coming hellstorm. Any moment now the aliens and Reptillians will begin the savaging of the population, and Lady Gaga will reveal herelf from Bohemian Grove to be the NWO leader.
Damn you Obama! Damn you! Damn you to HELL!
Oh yeah, remember to send all your money to the poor insurance execs that will soon be starving and unable to feed their children
I'll post as long as I can, things look grim.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by OldDragger]

[edit on 24-3-2010 by OldDragger]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join