It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: watersabove

The "forensic analysis" is just a superimposition of an image over the other, a real forensic analysis would measure key features of both faces, like the space between the eyes, the space between the upper lip and the lower part of the nose, etc. To me, the "astronot" looks nothing like Leonov, as his face appears longer (in proportion) than Leonov's.

Another thing I have my doubts about is the size of the Lunar Module's ascent stage and of the Command/Service Module, if they were big enough to have a fourth body (that didn't move) on board.

The "alien" looks made of silicone.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: watersabove

The "forensic analysis" is just a superimposition of an image over the other, a real forensic analysis would measure key features of both faces, like the space between the eyes, the space between the upper lip and the lower part of the nose, etc. To me, the "astronot" looks nothing like Leonov, as his face appears longer (in proportion) than Leonov's.

Another thing I have my doubts about is the size of the Lunar Module's ascent stage and of the Command/Service Module, if they were big enough to have a fourth body (that didn't move) on board.

The "alien" looks made of silicone.

A recent C2C episode and Earthfiles post dated Nov. 29th 2018 report an interview with a 'J.Lavine', alleged Astronaut of the Apollo 20 mission. Lavine provided a photo to Linda of the alleged grey alien with the reflection of the lunar lander in the background. Taking the photo Lavine provided and doing a simple Google image search, I found a perfect match of Sony's Playstation 2 video game released in 2005. I must say I'm disappointed that Linda didn't even think to do a simple google search on the image before telling millions of listeners the photo was real. (image below)

i.imgur.com...

edit on 12-12-2018 by NightVision because: wrong link

edit on 12-12-2018 by NightVision because: more info

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: internos

So , do you Believe that All Apollo Missions were Also Faked ?

[SNIP]
edit on 12/12/2018 by eriktheawful because: Removed term not allowed.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

thats because linda is a blithering idiot - and that is the polite version

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

ATS member internos is no longer here - but how the hell you" concluded " that he could possibly think apollo missions upto and including A17 were fake - begars belief - have you actually read his op or just the thread title ????????????

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Besides Grey's need air to survive even though they are plant based not meat.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

they do ? they are ????

top topics

<< 1   >>

join