It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel conducts airstrikes on Gaza targets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

If US was bombarded by thousands of "firecrackers" from Mexican territory with knowledge , encouragement and funding of Mexican government - and would not respond - you would have an analogy.
Sadly there were more then enough killings of Israeli citizens by Palestinians on criminal/ ethnic/political background , and guess what - there were no air-strikes. You want me to bring examples?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by Berserker01

Define whom is illegal. As far I am concerned it is the Israeles whom are the Illegal people on Land, which does not belong to them. But you continue to shove your head in the sand. While the rest of us know exactly what Israel is doing. Funny how history repeats itself. They are repeating what the Germans done to them during world war 2.

You should reread that illegal part again. I could really give to #s over who is legal and not legal over there. My post was made in jest.

Stop looking for things to jump on.

As far as you thinking my head is in the sand. Well, I have been to that part of the world and I have been involved in a few battles there. I think I probably know more about what is happening there then you do.

But you keep getting your news from tv and the internet. That way you can tell people you do not know one little bit that you are smarter then they are.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

so far, no one has been killed in the gaza strip (reported at least), and one foreign Thai worker in Israel was killed. Another example of innocent people getting killed by a religious war.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Can no one here read? No outside buildings were targeted!

"Five tunnels used for smuggling and terror activities and a weapons manufacturing site were the targets of the air strike, the IDF said."

Now, what were your innocent civilians doing in the tunnels or at the weapons manufacturing site? Making ice cream? I saw no mention of your legal Ice-cream vendors anywhere near or in those impacts!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 10/3/19 by Magnum007]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by palg1
reply to post by Magnum007

Can no one here read? No outside buildings were targeted!

"Five tunnels used for smuggling and terror activities and a weapons manufacturing site were the targets of the air strike, the IDF said."

Now, what were your innocent civilians doing in the tunnels or at the weapons manufacturing site? Making ice cream? I saw no mention of your legal Ice-cream vendors anywhere near or in those impacts!

Animals, food, and water are also smuggled in those tunnels so that people can eat and drink. Ever think of that? The rockets are also smuggled in order to fight the tyranny that Usrael is. WWII ghettos have returned... The victim turned bully...

Magnum

<< 1   >>

join