It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons, Antarctica & Lodge No. 777

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
thanks for the correction, i don't know why i didn't know that, i am a huge fan of Flight of the Conchords and watch an episode almost every night and they had their (actor) prime minister visit the characters a few times.

And i found out which Prim Minister was a freemason, it was Richard Seddon. He was Prime Minister of New Zealand from 1893 to 1906, years before Admiral Byrd even became a mason

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

so you sum up two individual's lifetimes of work into "bumbling and incompatible idiots" ...

the entire accumulation of their whole lifetime's worth of thoughts, loves, and ventures.. based on one respectable attempt's scrutinized failure....
-

Yes I do,
Because YOU will look at the whole life of some mason, and selectively pick out one single thing from it and declare him a masonic hero and a legend.

The "President" of New Zealand being a mason has also been mentioned.

In Australia we have had two masonic Prime Ministers.
Bob Hawke and Paul Keating.

I find it fascinating that both those two men both during and after their Prime Ministerships are best remembered for continual serial disgrace, scandal, failures and lack of integrity.

A long line of other not nearly so corrupt Prime Ministers are mostly remembered and honored long after their retirement.

The big disadvantage of being both a mason and Prime Minister is that once in office you are expected to pay back the masons that put you into power.
It is something you absolutely must do, but the public soon becomes very aware of the deceit trickery and double dealing required to carry that out.

A non masonic Prime Minister can just use his own judgment and integrity, and with God's help apply a bit of justice and wisdom to the job.

The stuff of a true leader, and not a masonic sock puppet.

Both Britain and America have been cursed by a long line of masonic Prime Ministers and Presidents, and look what it has produced..............

Not so in New Zealand and Australia, we have been far more fortunate.

[edit on 19/3/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Both Britain and America have been cursed by a long line of masonic Prime Ministers and Presidents, and look what it has produced..............

I know, it was such a curse to have men like George Washington, Andrew Jackson and Harry Truman as Presidents.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sorry guys, i don't really want to discuss the pros and cons of freemasonry, i just want to figure out the significance of 777.

Also, i saw today that the UK is preparing to send some heavy artillery to the Falkland islands.. that is pretty close to Antarctica!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I know, it was such a curse to have men like George Washington, Andrew Jackson and Harry Truman as Presidents.

Yes, and look where it has now led America today.

You only have to look at a dollar note to see all the occult masonic symbolism that has driven God right out of your nation.

George W Bush, 33rd degree mason and Skull and Bones.
Responsible for the illegal Iraq war, that is STILL killing, wounding, and disabling, countless Americans.
And he also presided over, and covered up 9/11

Another prime candidate for the masonic hall of fame.
Maybe he should have a new lodge, number 666, created in his honor.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i dont think bush was a freemason, he was a skull and bones though. I am pretty sure he was never a mason, so don't pin 911 on masons

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
i don't think bush was a freemason, he was a skull and bones though. I am pretty sure he was never a mason, so don't pin 911 on masons

Of course masons will deny that anyone with a tainted or totally broken reputation was ever a mason.
And there are no masons in prison, that is inconceivable.
And any American hero that was a mason is held up as a shining example of masonry.
Very selective indeed.

But the truth is, masonry has now become so very pervasive, that anyone with any real ambition, wishing for a successful career in business, academia, the law, politics, or the military really cannot ignore masonry as a useful tool to advance ones career.

So you get sucked into the ancient craft, and learn all the esoteric secrets and ancient wisdom. And I will admit the social life of masonry is second to none.

As an apprentice, fellow craft, or master mason in the blue lodge, life is good. You get to enjoy all the privileges and lurks and perks of masonry. Doors and opportunity will open for you, and you will forge ahead of far more worthy non masons in your career.

But then you deserve all that, eh ?

But as you rise to the top of your chosen career, and gain power and influence over others, something happens.

Masons remind you of your obligations to the craft..
For YEARS you have enjoyed all the benevolence and privileges of the craft.
Now it is time to repay some of those past favors.

They just want one little favor. To help out a fellow brother in distress, you must do something illegal, or betray someone, or steal something. It is a matter of honor, and you are reminded of your obligations.

Everything you have, or will ever have was given to you by the craft. You are again reminded of your obligations. Now the craft wants something back in return.

So you do something corrupt, illegal, totally disgusting, or immoral, because they have a hold on you. It is all so wonderful and friendly, but they hold a dagger to your soul.

If you ever rise to be President, or Prime Minister (as a mason), nothing will save your soul.
You will be entangled in a vast web of occult satanic corruption from which there is no escape.

The bad things you get away with will start out as whispers and rumors, but eventually become public knowledge, but you will never be arrested, charged, or tried. Your lodge brothers will protect you.

It will be like the US law enforcement system.
It will be like the US legal system.
It will be like the US banking system.
It will be like Wall Street and business.
It will be like US politics.
Like the corrupt US voting system (Diebold)
It will be like Congress.
It will be like the two trillion dollars the Pentagon have somehow misplaced.
It will be like the White House.

Everyone knows it is all totally rotten to the core, but masons protect each other, and are honor bound to do so.
So the system just gets more and more rotten and corrupt, and nothing is done until it self destructs.

That is just about where we are now.

And every single mason says masonry is a glorious example of the most shining and noble morality.

They just wish to keep it all a secret.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Yes, and look where it has now led America today.

Without this turning into a 'my country is better then your country' pissing contest I think the Unites States, while not perfect, is a far better place to live then to many other places I have traveled.

You only have to look at a dollar note to see all the occult masonic symbolism that has driven God right out of your nation.

How so since I personally believe in God?

George W Bush, 33rd degree mason...

Which lodge was he a member of? All United States Presidents who were Masons are always mentioned by Masonry under 'Famous Persons Who Were/Are Masons'. I do not agree with Lyndon Johnsons policies but he is still a Mason and Andrew Johnson was impeached and he is still mentioned as a Mason.

Another prime candidate for the masonic hall of fame.
Maybe he should have a new lodge, number 666, created in his honor.

If this is the extent of your debating skill, insulting with hyperbole, then I do not expect you to have any substantiation to support your remarks forthcoming.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Like i said, bush was not a freemason. Freemasonry holds very little secrets. I agree with you, silver, on certain aspects of what you are saying, when you are in secret organizations you probably would feel obligated to pay back your brothers. That being said, i do not really think freemasons are evil. Skull and bones on the other hand is probably more evil.

From what i can tell, freemasonry is all about gaining knowledge. They seem to be focused on ancient myths and religions, and heavily borrow from Judaism.

Andrew Jackson was probably the worst mason, and i am shocked he is on the $20 bill.

Also please remember that the founding fathers and the people who created america are different from the current american leaders. Our country is in a lot of trouble and i think the founding fathers are rolling in their graves. I love what the original americans did, it has all changed in the last 200 years.

Please for the love of baby jesus Bush better not be a mason. Usually when a famous person becomes a mason in a lodge they are so happy they will advertise it on their website.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i want to get this thread back on a track a bit.

Do any of you guys ever explore google earth for fun? My FAVORITE part of google earth is where south america and antarctica meet.

There is a stretch of water between the two continents that is about 400 miles. If you look directly to the east of this stretch, you will see 7 islands that i find very interesting.

This chain of 7 islands sits on a crescent shaped mass of land that is about 10,000 feet deep. Outside of the crescent is even deeper water, about 14,000 feet.

The 7 islands stick out of the water though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/5102b2e80c424a37.jpg[/atsimg]

If antarctica was in a warmer climate, these islands could have held some interesting civilizations! the 7 island chain in almost equal spacing just seems like it's calling to me for some reason, like it could be home to ancient gods. I will have to research the importance of 7 gods living on their own land. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

There are 7 groups there, 10 in all.

An interesting thing about the first group is the name of one of the islands, THULE ISLAND. HMMMMMMMMMMM?

7 mountain tops, 10 islands.

More to come

view the 7 islands on google maps

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
Andrew Jackson was probably the worst mason, and i am shocked he is on the $20 bill.

Why do you say so? He was the only President to eliminate the national debt and was opposed to a National Bank-which many people in modern times attribute a majority of our fiscal issues to.

Did you mean Andrew Johnson?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
They say that Atlantis was under the snow at either the north or
south pile this could be the reason for it being 777. there have been 777 prophets to the masons since 1 was Jesus. Yes Alister Crowley was number 666.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just wanted to see if anyone else had any insight on this subject. I talked to someone about this yesterday and he seemed very interested in this lodge and why they numbered it 777. We could only think that it had to do witht he slot machines and he wanted that lodge to be "lucky" in such a horrible place.

Thanks

<< 1   >>

join