It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity Technology Is Real. Thank You Nikolas Tesla & John Hutchison!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
I always wondered about that since analysis
of metal or metal dust can easily be done at any ndt lab at very little expense

I'm glad you're open to the subject. I was really interested in John when I first heard about him, but it didn't take long to find the truth. There's also plenty of material online that calls him a hoax.

If you're interested in the science behind antigravity research, I highly recommend 'AlienScientist' on youtube. He's a MIT physics student who shares his knowledge and interest on the subject. Very interesting.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-12-2010 by sstark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sstark

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
I always wondered about that since analysis
of metal or metal dust can easily be done at any ndt lab at very little expense

I'm glad you're open to the subject. I was really interested in John when I first heard about him, but it didn't take long to find the truth. There's also plenty of material online that calls him a hoax.

If you're interested in the science behind antigravity research, I highly recommend 'AlienScientist' on youtube. He's a MIT physics student who shares his knowledge and interest on the subject. Very interesting.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-12-2010 by sstark because: (no reason given)

Very nice of alien scientist to find time to do his videos despite being a student.
However I have developed mt own brand of paradigm shifting physics of AG, which I have
not yet published anywhere. To get some inkling of it, you may click on the link in my signature.
Since gravity itself is not fully understood as yet, it is doubly difficult for anyone to theorise on AG without some experimental data.and observations during its synthesis.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by timventura

Thanks for stopping by, and posting the links to images. I have enjoyed the interviews you have done in the past, especially with Boyd Bushman.

Originally posted by masterp
I always get a laugh about threads like these. Every now and then, someone comes and posts 'Hutchison effect is real!'...well, were is the proof? for 30 years of experimentation, he was absolutely zero proof.

Yea, I always get a laugh out of the people who say it was all a hoax without a shred of proof to back it up.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Yea, I always get a laugh out of the people who say it was all a hoax without a shred of proof to back it up.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

and where's your proof it wasn't? The guy's an actor, a hoax makes perfect sense. It'd, in theory, boost his career.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

and where's your proof it wasn't?

Never said I had proof.. I don't have proof that there exist other species out there in space, but I'm not block-headed enough to say they don't exist simply because there's no proof.

The guy's an actor, a hoax makes perfect sense. It'd, in theory, boost his career.

And where is your proof of that statement? Anyone can just say hoax or fake, it's a little harder to back it up, which was my point.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And where is your proof of that statement? Anyone can just say hoax or fake, it's a little harder to back it up, which was my point.

Google, read my posts in this thread, ect. The proof is staring you in the face.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Boyd Bushman briefly comments here about Hutchison.

Hi Freezer, your video from Boyd Bushman about Hutchison doesnt work anymore, so was this the same video as you posted then?

I find it quite interesting about what Boyd Bushman said about Hutchison's work and it looks to me that Boyd Bushman as a senior scientist from Lockheed Martin and more is a man who knows his stuff.
It is also very interesting to notice that he confirms that they have already other formats of energy than wind or solar or even atomic and that some UFO’s are really some of the developments they have been involved with.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Yes, there are several instances in which Bushman talks of Hutchison in a good light. When Nick Cook interviewed Bushman, during the film "Billion Dollar Secret", he also recommends to Cook to visit and talk to Hutchison.

Here's the section with Bushman.

You can find the mp3 of Tim Ventura interviewing bushman here -
www.bomb-mp3.com...

He also interviews Hutchison here -
www.bomb-mp3.com...

In this next video Bushman reveals how he achieved levitation by sound -
vimeo.com...

The corresponding patent is here -
www.google.com...

Bushman is definitely an interesting guy..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm sure some one must have posted this link in another thread but with so many Hutchison debunking threads on here. Here is the link if I did this right:tesladownunder.com... This man has been doing these experiments for years. I don't see any fishing line here.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think John discovered some strange things by accident.

They were so incredible and he hasn't been able to redo those experiments because he is a mentalist hippy (i subscribe to his youtube channel and he is nuts... in a friendly way)

Imagine having achieved the imposible and not being able to recreate that.... wouldn't you PERHAPS resort to trickery and embellishment to keep people interested...??

John Hutchinson seems to have good evidence of dealings with major people who wouldn't deal with crackpots.

To the people here at ATS who are cussing his obviously fake videos... Do you think John Hutchinson experienced strange anomalies in his early work?

I'm intrigued by the fusions of different metals, and metal and wood, that he claims to have achieved.

And yes, he did use strings etc to try and fool people... but I don't think his initial claims are bogus.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
"The string is not string but #32-gauge double polythermalized wire on a takeup up reel with 20 to 50000 volts DC. The main apparatus was turned on, causing the toy plastic UFO to fly all about in amazing gyrations. This was a pretest to gryphon films airing this fall for FOX TV. I did not need the extra high voltage 2000 time period so the toy levitated without a high voltage hook up during the filming for gryphon there was a string on the toy no high-voltage dc but interesting movements."

— John Hutchison

peswiki.com...:Hutchison_Effect
edit on 22-2-2011 by Unplugged because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join