It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate law's and Britvic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Where do I start well for starter's most of us have heard of Aspartame and Phenylalanine which are very harmful ingredients and some of us are aware of Sodium Fluoride been used as an ingredient for most food and water products.

Well today I am going to help those become aware of false advertisement from the likes of a product that Britvic has had on the market for a while now.

The name of this product is Robinsons EST 1823, Summer Fruits, No Added Sugar, No artificial colours or flavours, 3 L, 60 servings. (Front Cover)

(Back Cover) It lists No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Added Sugar, Juice From Concentrate, Artificial Sweetners, Suitable For Vegetarians.

CONCENTRATED LOW CALORIE SUMMER FRUITS SOFT DRINK WITH SWEETNERS.**CONTAINS NATURALLY OCCURING SUGARS.

The main ingredients I would like to bring to people's attention are Sweetner's (Aspartame, Saccarin) Natural Flavouring, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite). Contains a source of Phenylalanine

Now remember everything from above as a shall show you how false this advertise shows and what is said from the corporate laws.

Just for the record Aspartame E951 is not a natural occuring sugar as is manufactured manmade chemical with many harmful effects. Oh and try not to believe a word from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as a lot of their text is paid oof by people who will write for the wrong reason's from corporate interest's. Link is below.

www.dorway.com...

Quotation of the Britvic;

4. Exclusion of Liability

4.1 While Britvic uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Britvic makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise of such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including without limitation typographical errors and technical errors) in the Content or for any damage caused by reliance on such information.

Website link is here www.britvic.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Its funny you should post this. I think that recently there has been numerous topics regarding what we actually drink? Whats in it? theres certain topics that exist here on ATS That if people would open their eyes it will all tie together. Like this link regarding a theft. Coincidence?
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-3-2010 by jazz10]

[edit on 17-3-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What do you think? Coincidence`s?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
No such thing of coincidence's/accidents/mistakes. Everyone of us are here for reason/purpose and there is always a consequence for each and every action/choice/thought. There's a little insight for the open-minded

new topics

top topics

join