It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo Coverup - "LunaCognita - A Forensic Look At The 16mm DAC Film Footage"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Awesome new video just posted by LunaCognita which features a forensic examination of the Apollo D.A.C. (Data Acquisition Camera) imagery that show's UFO's and some anomaly's on the Lunar surface !

www.youtube.com...

in this presentation, we will focus on taking a closer look at several interesting segments of film footage from the NASA archives. All the footage shown and analyzed here was originally shot by NASA astronauts during the Apollo missions (1968-1972) on 16mm film, using what was known as the "Data Acquisition Camera" - the "DAC".

The Maurer "DAC" cameras were modified variable frame rate 16mm motion picture film cameras used by the various Apollo crews throughout their missions to film scenes of interest through the windows of the spacecraft, interior spacecraft activities, as well as to shoot exterior footage during lunar surface "moonwalk" operations and Low-Earth Orbit or Trans-Earth-Coast EVA ops in cis-lunar space.

I included a bit more information on the Apollo DAC camera in the brief writeup I did attached to the earlier teaser/trailer video for this presentation - www.youtube.com...

FRAME-STACKING
In the last half of this presentation (starting at 4:30), I show various examples where I employ an enhancement technique known as "frame-stacking" against the raw DAC archive footage. In certain cases, frame-stacking can be employed to forensically attack the raw frames of film and produce an enhanced composite still-frame of a stable (or motion-stabilized) scene. It should be noted that "stacking" is by no means a new method of enhancing video or motion picture film footage. It is a digital enhancement technique that has been around a lot longer than most people would probably believe, and in many cases it can provide us an improved look at some of the deeper image detail that is actually buried beneath the random "noise" in the raw footage.

you can read the rest here...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Why the need to be so rude, can't you simply state you don't agree with it without insulting it?

Its "funny-sad-tripe"... OK we get it, you don't agree with it, i guess anyone who doesn't agree with you should describe you in the same method?

I thought it was a decent video, and had shown things i hadn't seen before, thank you OP for taking the time to post.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
take notice of the post times people, 'ignorethefacts' didn't even watch the video !

:shk:

LunaCognita's investigation of Apollo 12's Covert EVA can be found here...

easynowsmoonblog.blogspot.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

previous video about the DAC footage

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Would you not agree that the "stack-effect" yielded increased detail?

2nd line = It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

Just kurious

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hi easynow, I saw lunacognita's first DAC video which was interesting, am gonna watch this one now thanks for posting S&F

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I wonder how long we will have to keep playing spot the anomaly before NASA just comes clean? I hope they do it before we are head long into WW3..

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Luna's first few video's were and still are some of the best collection of footage I have ever seen.

But I think some of the things in his last few video's are very debatable to be debris or craters.

But still you have to give the guy 10/10 for effort imo!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Another great work from LunaCognita, even if I think it shows nothing out of the ordinary (but I haven't seen it all).

The stacking is a good idea, but I think the result has too much contrast, that destroys some detail.

PS: As this wasn't posted by LunaCognita, no applause or star for you.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
PS: As this wasn't posted by LunaCognita, no applause or star for you.

Just looking for some clarification, are you saying since it wasn't posted by LunaCognita on ATS their will be no star etc, or are you saying that the video wasn't done by LunaCognita?

just curious cause it would be lame if someone on youtube was impersonating him/her (Luna)

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

What I mean is that as LunaCognita is an ATS member, if he(?) had been the one creating this thread I could give him some sign of my appreciation for his work, but as this was posted by easynow, in the same way as someone else posts some other person's YouTube video, I cannot really give easynow any sign of appreciation for someone else's (LunaCognita) work.

I hope I haven't made things even more confusing with my explanation.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

now i know what the aboriginals have been doing developing a new boomerang
:lol
ut of this world.
good vid though.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey easy, has it crossed your mind that I did watch the first few minutes before posting? Maybe I don't need to watch all 9 minutes of some "youtube superstar's" video before I can render my opinion. You might call that jumping the gun and not being open minded I guess. But I have been around the block a few times and can recognize absurd tripe pretty quickly. Don't worry, you'll get there sooner or later. Keep wading through the muck, and hopefully in a few years you will look back and laugh at some of the silly things you gave credit too.

When your eating and come across something you dislike, you stop eating. You don't finish the whole plate then ask for seconds?

[edit on 16-3-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

haha no don't worry you didn't add to the confusion, you answered the question perfectly, i didn't know Luna was a member of ATS,

thanks for answering that for me

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Definitely an interesting video. The first few video clips primarily show debris particles, they certainly don't look like craft or intelligently controlled objects. The only one that was truly out of the ordinary to me was the one of Alan Shepard in which bright objects seem to be motoring past the window. Other than that its just an interesting grouping of footage and contains no evidence of a NASA cover-up of any kind... so why the thread title?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Interesting technique to bring out the details in older films. The "fast mover" stack from one of his other vids is especially interesting, what it was is anyones guess. It was interesting to see just how much colour and definition that process brought out in the lunar module shots. It really enhanced the colours and sharpness. Nice post easynow.

IgnoreTheFacts just earned an Ignore from me as it was the last time I was prepared to read his arrogant tripe. I urge everyone else as well to ignore these types of rude members and thier trolling behaviour.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join