It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrating St Patricks Day ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just got me a 30 pack, think I'm gonna stay home tonight and relax. I'm wearing green too.

Happy St. Patrick's day!

[edit on 3/17/2010 by Slash]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Man, that was crazy last night...I had no idea the size of this event (Irish restaurant, local, but they had a huge tent up, live band, and my friends were doing the fire act (fire-breathing, juggling, etc.)...

At least I got out of paying the $10 cover charge for myself and the wife, hehe...(good to know folks)...but more than made up for it in buying alcohol... THAT was the craziest thing... I can't imagine how much those bartenders made...(there were about 3 different bars set up, in addition to the inside bar, and a long (about 40') counter made up of boards on barrels, with about 10 more bartenders... Absolutely nuts!

At least I finally got to see their fire act... Known some of them for years, but never had a chance to see their show...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If there weren't a St. Paddy's Day, we would have to come up with one! So much fun!

With fire-breathers around all that alcohol, it's a wonder there wasn't another Smoke On the Water event!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join