It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brady Quinn Traded to Denver Broncos!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
sports.espn.go.com...

This is a big deal, here we have a quarterback from Notre Dame who was selected in the first round. I'm sure he's glad to be out of Cleveland. It's great as he can back up Orton and we can send Chris Simms packing. I accept Quinn as a gay quarterback and hope he'll challenge Orton, something Simms never could have done.

GO BRONCOS!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the Broncos traded away a 6th round pick in 2011 and a circumstantial pick in 2012 (won't have to worry about that) along with Fullback Peyton Hillis to get Quinn. A good trade indeed as Peyton Hillis was a total jerk.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by KyleOrtonArmy]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

I accept Quinn as a gay quarterback

? How noble of you. I wasn't aware that he was gay. Am I missing something or are you just fantasizing?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

No, you're not missing anything and I'm not fantasizing. Brady Quinn is gay. As are many NFL players, it's just a fact we deal with as fans. As long as players try their hardest to win the game I could care less what they do off the field.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Double post, but I'll add: Brandon Marshall beats his women, Kyle Orton is an Alcoholic and Knowshon beats up younger kids at bars. Brady Quinn is gay but these are my Broncos, I care not what they do off the field.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by KyleOrtonArmy]

join