It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura points out peculiarity: Lone nuts and their 3 names long

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is the third part of his Interview with Larry King, but what I'm pointing out is that the end of this third part.

Did you notice how the media's come out with 3 word long names for these recent false flag operations?

Andrew Joseph Stack

John Patrick Bedell

Also, remember Joseph Wilkes Booth?

Can somebody crack this psychological conspiracy of the 3 names long lone nuts?

I say fast forward to around 9:25 to see what I'm referring to.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Pocky]

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Most people have 3 "names." A first name, a middle name, and a last name.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Notice that Charles Manson isn't known as Charles Milles Manson to the public.

This is an interesting, very interesting puzzle, I invite the smart people of ATS to crack this!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Haha, the conspiracy movement is in a bad way if they are resorting to the fact that we know the assassin's middle names as evidence that something more nefarious is at work behind the scenes. I'm with Diplomat.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hello,
I think Jesse pointed it out by bringing up Charlie Manson. And we all know that Charlie did not act alone. Psychological warfare via reverse psychology, or the power of suggestion; subliminal fabrication of the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

This guy is calling Charles Manson "Charlie." Can't say I've heard anyone call him that before. So what does that tell us? Absolutely nothing, people just say things differently. Also, I don't remember any mainstream article specifically referring to Joe Stack as "Andrew Joseph Stack," lol... everywhere I saw his name it was either Joseph Stack or Joe Stack.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I thought it was astounding.. I never thought of that before.

We are conditioned to believe when a killer is named publically, by their full name, it indicates they are a "lone" killer.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

We are conditioned to believe when a killer is named publically,
by their full name, it indicates they are a "lone" killer.

I can offer some counterexamples: Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer both acted alone. They're both commonly refered to by first and last name only.

EDIT
Richard Ramirez too.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't think that "lone gunman have 3 names" is the best case to make for a conspiracy/truth movement. Ventura needs to keep it to the facts that matter and not stuff like this, especially when in the MSM. Whether it is true or not people will dismiss you as a nut if you say stuff like that because they have been told people you are crazy if you state your observations...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

We are conditioned to believe when a killer is named publically,
by their full name, it indicates they are a "lone" killer.

I can offer some counterexamples: Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer both acted alone. They're both commonly refered to by first and last name only.

Tell me someone famous either of those two men killed.....

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hurm,an interesting point that JV made indeed it's easier to comfort the public that an assassination is really just an act of "random violence."

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Who's Joseph Wilkes Booth?

How about Martin Luther King?

DEATH TO THE TWO NAME BOY!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It's the same thing as when you do something really bad when you're a child, and your mother gets mad at you.

She will scorn you by using all 3 names.

I think that's the psychology behind it... Seriously.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Tell me someone famous either of those two men killed.....

Tell me someone famous that Andrew Joseph Stack killed. Tell me someone famous that John Wayne Gacy killed.

Let's make up our minds. Is it killers being referred to by three names who are lone killers, or only killers of famous people referred to by three names who are lone killers? If it's the second one, you lose a lot of your potential examples.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
mark david chapman, james earl ray...does john hinkley, jr. count?

I always thought it was something that the media does but who knows what their criteria is.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Assassins and would be assassins of American political figures:
James Earl Ray
John Hinckley, Jr.
Arthur Herman Bremer
Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme
Sara Jane Moore
John Wilkes Booth
Mark David Chapman
Lee Harvey Oswald

Assassins of Julius Caesar:
Marcus Junius Brutus
Gaius Cassius Longinus

And the winner is:
Sirhan Sirhan, same name repeated. I guess Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan was out of the question.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Forgot about this guy, who was convicted for the attempted assassination of Prez Clinton:

Francisco Martin Duran

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I heard about the 3 name thing it was in a movie somewhere and the characters are talking about something about how its differentiated between (i think) people who were murderers and those who were serial killers. It might have been something completely different but they had a list of killers known by 3 names and some known by just the 2 (first last).but actually that dont make sense cause ted bundy (noone knows his middle bame) killed like about 20 people. john wayne gacy killed multiple people too, but we kno his middle name... hmm. theres some way the theory fits i just cant remember. hope i didnt waste everyones time. hopefully someone remembers the movie. (Please dont tell me it was Mel Gibsons "Conspiracy Theories")

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have a theory - it is probably so that people aren't confused by anyone else with that name. How many of you have googled your name without using the middle initial or name? You can get hundreds of people with the same name. When you add the middle name to it, it kinda narrows it down, right? So if there is a "gunman" out there with the name Michael Jones, and you work with a Michael Jones, that poor co-worker is gonna get some looks. Its just a way of narrowing down the actual person.

My 2 cents

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yeah Yeah, .... just like Evil dictators tend to have mustaches, and martyrs have great abs.

it all depends on how you look at things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join