It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One small step for man " Oh hell "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If you thought that the "apollo 11" television broadcast was filmed on the moon, this may change your mind.

www.moontruth.com...

Credit :Ice794

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by quaneeri]

dz

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
heh.. that was rather cute. Yet it still is not nearly enough proof to tell me that we weren't on the moon

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Okay, now go to the home page:
www.moontruth.com...

then go ot the link at the bottom:
www.moontruth.com...

The whole film is a joke!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
dz/Jbeth73

Yes this was a setup, but it's quite well done.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
For those in UK, the moon landing is the subject of a program tomorrow evening at 9pm on Channel 5, called "The truth behind the moon landings: Truth stranger than fiction".

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
NASA doctor images, they wouldn't would they.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Did you know that the moon landing was practised befor it was carried out, they wore the suits and everything for it and practised it to a tee. This could of been filmed and then shown because they wouldnt want them being sick on live TV would they.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I can't believe there is yet another thread on this topic. How many times does this horse need to be shot before it's finally dead?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jbeth73
www.moontruth.com...

www.moontruth.com...

Phew!! I am glad you told us this, as I am sure everyone of us thought it was legit!!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Ask yourself this, Do you REALLY think a cover up of such large proportions, could ever be kept a secret. and we have been there several times, after the first was it filmed then to and then they had to keep it a secret , 1,000's of people? Come on it says Deny Ignorance not Embrace it.

IMO

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Though I do agree with you that all talk of the moon landing consiracy is complete bollox, you could arguably say that if the consiracy was true, then it has not been kept secret, due to all the "evidence" that is out there. As conspiracy theories go, this one has an amazing amount of evidence in its favour.

Nit-picking, i know but I think you know what i mean.

And just to reitterate. As far as I am concerned, we went to the Moon as said and anyone who believes the opposite is very desperate and surely has a sorry lack of interesting things going on in their lives!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I can't watch this at work, Is this the clip with the "Sorry Mr. Goldberg" joke at the end?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
I can't believe there is yet another thread on this topic. How many times does this horse need to be shot before it's finally dead?

Just for the record:

I beleive we did go to the moon, it happened at the height of the cold war during the space race which up until then the russians had been winning.

If the television signals had not been received from the moon the russians would have jumped all over NASA in a second.

And yes like you, i have seen a hundred threads started on the moon hoax and it does start to get a little old.

BUT up until now i had never seen this particular film clip which was made in the UK and so i decided to share it with the forum.

By the way, your post contributed nothing to this thread so why bother.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by Jbeth73
www.moontruth.com...

www.moontruth.com...

Phew!! I am glad you told us this, as I am sure everyone of us thought it was legit!!

Yeh it had me sucked in bigtime, even after the ladder had fallen over.

d1k

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I've seen and read the facts that NASA cannot explain. The USA did not go to the moon.

For all the believers. Tell me how they were protected from the radiation not only from one of the biggest solar storms ever but also the radiation belt.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
An excellent article on the Van Allen belt issue.

[url=http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/970228a.html]Some more info

So basically the issue is one of risk management and technical controls (i.e. shielding and low exposure time).

All of which have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

RR

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
I can't watch this at work, Is this the clip with the "Sorry Mr. Goldberg" joke at the end?

Yes it is and for the record when I first saw this a year or so ago even though I knew it was a hoax I still got a little creeped out when that ladder fell.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lizado
Did you know that the moon landing was practised befor it was carried out, they wore the suits and everything for it and practised it to a tee. This could of been filmed and then shown because they wouldnt want them being sick on live TV would they.

Yes, they performed many full scale Mock- Ups in Building (9) at NASA.

top topics

join