It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Arthur(s) were real (Yet another cover-up)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
We’ve all heard what we’ve been told about a King Arthur being a romantic myth well I first changed my mind in 2000 when I came across a book, THE HOLY KINGDOM By Alan Wilson, Baram Blackett, Adrian Gilbert. I’d already had a complete change in terms of re-learning all the brainwashed ideas that I’d been handed to me since birth and was open to new ideas.

You know when you just know that something has a ring of both truth and honestly these guys with their incredible research and proven FACTS had these but they actually produced proof. But just like the Egyptian rubbish that everyone is told and reinforced by ‘scholars’ and then repeated by the ignorant, these guys have had the established so called experts dismiss their ‘not claims’ but actual findings often without even giving reasons when presented with their findings.

They demonstrate as an example that an ancient British Alphabet and cipher can translate ancient British stone carved texts that can be correlated with other cultures/events in other foreign lands(Yes, Britain has a very ancient past just like every other country that started way back before the Romans came). These same texts are either unknown or translated incorrectly by our current scholars and this too can be proved (In one example they are sent text fragments to translate by some ‘Scholar’ but they are amused because the scholar is trying to translate the thing upside down!).

You will not be surprised to find that this ancient history has been removed/changed/covered up/and disguised by the usual suspects i.e. those in Power and the Roman Catholic Church.

Be prepared to have your false ideas on this subject changed!

King Arthur Truth

King Arthur

[edit on 10-3-2010 by mlmijyd]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
intersesting site. The idea that there were two seperate King Arthurs seems plausible to me. But the part that says the Welsh are a lost tribe of israel is a bit of a stretch. it even says they retained their language, but welsh sounds nothing like a hebrew to me

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I suppose its an interesting read, but I see absolutely zero references, nothing to back it up.

So its a interesting piece of complete fiction to me, mixed in with historical names.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have some information in my post's that you might find interesting, on the thread below and what others have contributed to.

I have read nearly every Arthur Book but not the one you mention, and I am not sure if it mentions the Standing Stone with Name on it, which you can visit in south wales if you want.

Avalon – Gateway to Annwn – Celtic Underworld 'Land of the Dead' believed found.

Kind Regards,

Elf

Ps thanks will have read that book by end of week !
Elf Edit fix link

[edit on 10-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Yes, you'll have to have a listen on Google Video and it will all make sense

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Thanks I'll look at your links. I think you're in for a treat when you get through that lot. Remember, these guys are re-writing FALSE/INCORRECT history.

Enjoy

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have to admit they do have a point, no history of Britian before 1066 is really deemed acceptable.. and I have always wondered why!

Just look at the map of wars spread of religion, Britain does not get Christianity until the RC church turned up in around the 600AD mark,
www.mapsofwar.com...

When St Alban died in around 200AD, and St Germanus (Roman Bishop and Gerneral) was charged with sorting out Pelagianism in Britian in the 400AD mark. yet this evidence even when it comes from the likes of Augustine of Hippo gets side tracked to the more comfortable date of around 600AD.

Even I was taught those lies in School that are hundreds of years out of sync with even the events that are known to have happened!

Anyone got any real clues as to why British history is so dismissed, so rewritten and indeed even blatently lied about..

Edit badly written bits..

[edit on 11/3/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
S & F just because the Romans are not the experts on ancient history as they outlined in The King James Bible. I have come to see this book (with a percentage of truth mixed in) as a series of stories designed with control of the masses in mind.

My, how they persecuted any one who would dare go against their decrees. This in itself is a sign that they were trying to wipe out a certain way of thinking, forcing people to be obedient to their decrees.

The ancient Romans were pedophiles and homosexuals, just like 21st century priests of today. Now the world hangs on that book of wishful thinking. Oh, if I am good I won't go to hell.

Hell is Sheol, a grave or pit according to the language used. Guess what, we are all going to hell whether we like it or not.

You might as well not bend over, as they command.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread OP... This has been an obsession of mine for many years, and corroborates my own research that Britain and Israel are linked in every way they could be.... Even the Welsh language has Hebraic roots:

Aeth: He went, he is gone; hence = Athah Aml: Plentiful, ample = Hamale Ydom: the earth = Adamah Awye: air, sky = auor, or bu: it came to pass = bo boten, or potten : belly = beten. brith: bright = barud cas: hatred = caas (anger). dafnu: to drop, or distill by drops = nataph, taph. In 1675 Charles Edwards ("Hanes y Fydd") published A number of Welsh Cambro-Brittanic Hebraisms in which he shows that whole phrases in Welsh can be closely paralleled by whole phrases in Hebrew. From the list of Charles Edwards, L.G.A. Roberts (1919) made a selection and we have selected examples from Roberts after slightly modernising the Hebrew transliterations : It should be noted that when account is taken for likely and known dialectical changes of pronounciation the examples given in effect show identical Welsh parallel phrases for the Hebrew original. In Welsh: Gael hedd (Gen.31;47) meaning Geledd i.e. heap of testimony= in Hebrew : Galaed. In Welsh: Bagad meaning "A troop cometh ?" (Gen.30;11) = in Hebrew In Welsh : Anudon meaning "Without God" = in Hebrew: Aen Adon. In Welsh : Yni all sy dda meaning "I am the Almighty God" (Gen. 17;1) = in Hebrew: Ani El Saddai. In Welsh : Llai iachu yngwyddd achau ni meaning "Let him not live before our brethren" (Gen. 31;32) = in Hebrew Loa yichei neged acheinu (Gen.31;32). In Welsh Ochoren ballodddi hoc-dena meaning "After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure?" = in Hebrew : Acharei belothi hedenah (Gen.18;12). In Welsh Bebroch fra am beneu ach ef, dyfet Deborah mam ianceth Ribecah meaning "When he fled from the face of his brother . But Deborah Rebecca's nurse died" (Gen. 35;7-8) = in Hebrew : Beborcho mpnei achiv vetamath Deborah mayneceth Ribecah. In Welsh: Yngan Job yscoli yscoli cynghaws i (Job 6;1,2) meaning "Job answered, O that my grief were thoroughly weighed" = in Hebrew: Veya(g)n Eyub ....shocol yishocal ca(g)si In Welsh: Amelhau bytheu chwi a bythau holl ufyddau chwi meaning "And they shall fill your house and the houses of all your servants" (Gen. 10;6) = in Hebrew: Umalu bathechoh and bathei col avedochoh. In Welsh Iachadd ni meaning "Thou hast healed me" = in Hebrew: hechiyatni. In Welsh Nesa awyr peneu chwi meaning "Lif thou up the light of thy countenance" = in Hebrew: nasa aor panechoh.(Psalms 4;6.). In Welsh An annos meaning "None did compel" = in Hebrew: ain ones. (Esther 1;8). In Welsh As chwimwth meaning "an angry man" = in Hebrew: ish chamas (Psalms 140;12 Proverbs 16;29 meaning a wickedly-violent man). In Welsh Be heulo, luerferfo (Job 6;4) meaning "When his candle shined ..... and by his light.." = in Hebrew: behilo, leoroe. In Welsh Bwgythieu in gwarchaeni (Job 6;4) meaning "The terrors of God set themselves in array against me = in Hebrew: Biu(g)thi elohai ya-a(g)rchuni. In Welsh I far meaning "Shall be cursed" = Hebrew : Yu-ar, yuv-ar. (Numbers 22;6). In Welsh Am geryddo fo meaning "At his reproof" = in Hebrew :im ge-arato. Godfrey Hughes "The Celtic Druids" (1829) quotes from a certain Welsh Translation of the Bible in which similar examples as the above are apparent: In Welsh By-lllwng Adon-ydb holl neuodh Jago meaning "The Lord has swallowed up all the tabernacles of Jacob" (Lamentations 2;2) = Hebrew : Balla(ng) Adoni eth col neoth Yacob. In Welsh Dyrac buth-hi ai-i-sengyd meaning "The avenue of her dwelling he would go to tread" (Proverbs 7;8) = Hebrew : Derech baithah yitsa(ng)d. In Welsh Py yw-o sy maeloc y-cavad I-a-ywoo savwyod yw-o maeloc y-cavad, Selah meaning "Who is the king of glory [attainment]? The LORD of hosts , he is the king of glory. Selah" (Psalms 24;10) = Hebrew: Mi hu zeh melec hacavod Y....Tsavaoth hu melec hacavod selah. The affinity between Hebrew and Welsh was mentioned by a certain Dr. Davies (amongst others) and in the preface to his Welsh Grammar there was a poem to the effect that: He gladly deigns his countrymen to teach, By well-weigh?d rules, the rudiments of speech; That when the roots first of our own we gain, The Hebrew tongue we thence may soon attain . The Rev. Eliezer Williams (b.1754) wrote several works on the Celts and made several remarks (quoted by Roberts p.23): "In the Hebrew...which the ancient British language greatly resembles... "The roots of most of the ancient British, or real Welsh, words may be regularly traced in the Hebrew.. "Scarcely a Hebrew root can be discovered that has not its corresponding derivative in the ancient British language...But not only..the words...their variations and inflections afford a much stronger proof of affinity...The plural number of nouns likewise is often formed in a similar manner in the Celtic by adding in (a contraction of ??: i.e.-IM which is the suffix used in Hebrew to form the masculine plural)...in the formation of sentences, and in the government of words...the same syntax might serve for both..... Davies in "Mythology of the Ancient Druids" (p.94) asserts that "Taleisin, the chief Bard, declares that his lore had been detailed in Hebraic..."

Source

S N F

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

What I find interesting is the the Celts brought Christianity to the Saxons, and within that you will find a number of Saxon works that are NOT glosses of the Vulgate..

I find that deeply interesting as to where these biblical stories etc come from if NOT from ROME..

I've never been able to delve into those works, and no one seems to have ever done a translation of them or any work on theorsing where whatever is written in them came from.. A real mystery, all I know is that a number of non glosses exist in Saxon lanquages.

It's perplexing since everyone is interested in all the other biblical stuff that is not in the bible, yet these Saxon works are ignored.

*If there happens to be any kind of translation out there that anyone knows I would be really gratefull of any links you might have*

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
I suppose its an interesting read, but I see absolutely zero references, nothing to back it up.

So its a interesting piece of complete fiction to me, mixed in with historical names.

Actually it is all there you have to look at the book's DVD's etc but remember that these guys have spent 30yrs working against the incorrect establishment with only their own funding. Also, remember that they will not be using all the erroneous Arthur Myth books because they are obviously wrong and they do, if you get into their research i.e. purchase books/DVD's etc, show just how wrong and deliberately so in some instances that all that had gone before them (or more accurately after a certain point in time 1800's).

So they reference texts from other countries that used the same (almost) ancient alphabet (one of the ways he proves the Provence of the Welsh people). This is the key to how they can translate their findings where the much published establishment historian – repeaters, fail!

Do take the trouble as this is one of the world's biggest historical frauds!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
I have some information in my post's that you might find interesting, on the thread below and what others have contributed to.

I have read nearly every Arthur Book but not the one you mention, and I am not sure if it mentions the Standing Stone with Name on it, which you can visit in south wales if you want.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

They do indeed and one of the DVD's is dedicated to these researchers exploring/translating the stones of the area where these 'ignored' stones/castle are in south Wales. This is because of the clever deception (by both Roman Catholic powers and the monarchs - surprise surprise) to point everyone at Avebury where the every other Arthur Myth scholar would have us look.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Looks like you were correct and these guys will I'm sure confirm everything regarding the Exodus from these lands to Wales and Arthurs trips to USA a long long time before the pretender Columbus. Hell, get yourself up to Rosilan Chapel north of Edinburgh where there is proof that others had been to USA over 100 years before! (Just happens to be the same place that had the world’s first cloned sheep – Dolly, was created also)

Britain - O Jerusalem has a whole new meaning from the hymns that used to be sung in every school assembly of the past.!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

Yeah... I was bitten by the Arthur bug when I was a kid, and even though Im Jewish I was drawn to the stories, and then proper research just like guys in the OP... I felt like there was more... And after spending loads of time with Welsh dudes in the army I was struck by the similarities between Hebrew and Welsh... They seem to be related very closely... In fact I would say the Khumri were indeed Israelites and their language evolved as do all languages but the words sounding similar and meaning the same... Its truly incredible to me that so-called scholars after all these years haven't made the same links.. They are too numerous to be chance and that is just the language!!... It spits in the very eye of recorded history with a deeper suppressed truth...

The anti semitic church of Rome......

This thread is just WOW to me and has had me jumping up and down and excited like you wouldn't believe, and is the very reason why ATS was created, but it seems to me that you would need to throw in some reptilian aliens or other imagined stuff than the exposure of the biggest suppression of history and the biggest conspiracy known to man.... In other words REAL truth...

I wish I could star you again

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow.... This thread is going to dissapear even though in it gives the location of the REAL cross of Yeshua
and would force a total revision of the last 2000 years of history...

WOW...

Well, people like myself and those in the OP know where it is now.. Their loss

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I watched all of the videos and he presents a very intriguing history stating that the British people were not descended from the Anglo-Saxons but instead from several other lines not associated with Germany the most interesting one being that the English people are direct descendants of the 12 Tribes of Israel.

Quite possible when one considers the meteoric rise to world domination that England enjoyed during the 19th Century, when they actually recognized God and gave deference to Him, and then the rise to prominence and world leadership of the USA who were direct descendants of the English.

God does help His own in a mighty way, especially when His people acknowledge and worship Him, as our forefathers did when they left England to be free to worship in America.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

Yes, the 7 times 7 etc curse that God pronounced on the children of Israel if they departed from His ways, just as the northern tribes did, ended in the 1800's from the time they went into captivity in Ninevah until then... Then all of a sudden they inherited ALL of the blessings of Abraham; they possessed the gates of their enemies (the sea routes and tactical points of the world), and just kinda fell into an empire... The tiny island of Britain did all of that seemingly by "accident"... Then as well started the industrial revolution.. The Germans couldnt take us and invade, just soo many things!!

But again we fall into the curse because we have fell away from God and have allah (islam) (hebrew word for curse) in our streets, bread bowl etc as what was said in scripture would happen if we turned away.. Israel especially!! ...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I think there has been a major messing with British history to keep us all divided over the years...

Just to pick your brains, do you know if there any translation of the Rapam/Rape (not the act) into Hebrew that could mean a division/split of land?? Am just curious..

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I'm a fluent Welsh speaker. Sorry, but 99% of your Welsh phrases are incomprehensible to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Chalaq adamah (divide the land) is how you would say it...... Incidently the hebrew word for land/earth/soil/country; adamah is virtually identical to the welsh word for the same thing; Ydom.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join