It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Video... Explain this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Its the full moon causing problems on the camera it looks like. Or its just some terrible CGI or a plane or a chopper on an the planet X haha you people.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
whats so difficult about this? Its a couple of friends who most likely have set up their cam to watch the sunset.it is very beautiful. But then suddenly some objects appear. Its normall stuff. You are all from the 1920s- Still say.."I dont belive in ufos" ect.. They exist even if we want it or not.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnydavx

G'day jonnydavx

Everybody here is correct.....

It's been posted several times previously.

It's a known hoax.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The bird that can be heard speaking to the camera operator doesn't sound too impressed to be out there on a windy night either.....

This one is old hat

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My perspective is, we should also take away ATS points for posting poor and/or Non-descriptive/vague thread titles such as:

"Amazing UFO..."

"100% Proof!"

"An experience I had..."

...is the OP's vid really that amazing? The tiniest bit of research on his part before posting could've averted all this...it's misleading and a waste of our time, IMO.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
thanks for some of your opinions but to be honest you dont know whats real and whats not anymore, no matter what you may think you know, or what you may have told yourself. i thought this was an intresting video and i would share it and i apologise for even posting it. some people on here think they have views of there own but there just sheep. i look around today and its just people out to get one another for anything they can. there will be some smart guy who reads this trying to use posh words to make me look stupid but in all fairness what makes you a better person?

im sorry but the way people are these days saddens me. id love to get along with everyone i really would and yet were suprised that aliens/ufo's/spirits whatever havn't made themselves known to us. why couldnt you have just said, sorry this has been posted before , its a fake. pffft.

tbh guys, sticks and stones

[edit on 9-3-2010 by jonnydavx]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnydavx
why couldnt you have just said, sorry this has been posted before , its a fake. pffft.

tbh guys, sticks and stones

[edit on 9-3-2010 by jonnydavx]

Take heart in the thousands of us who did not criticize or attack you.

There are flags all over the place with that video however. I believe it to be fake also.

When I was a kid we made crank phone calls. Now the kids make these videos. Same thing. Different era.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
[edit on 9-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
My perspective is, we should also take away ATS points for posting poor and/or Non-descriptive/vague thread titles such as:

"Amazing UFO..."

"100% Proof!"

"An experience I had..."

...is the OP's vid really that amazing? The tiniest bit of research on his part before posting could've averted all this...it's misleading and a waste of our time, IMO.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by NightVision]

I dunno... there's nine pages and 23 flags worth of Gorilla on Mars.

This thread suddenly doesn't seem so ridiculous, does it?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnydavx
i thought this was an intresting video and i would share it and i apologise for even posting it.
There's no need to apologise for posting the video, you did the right thing: you found it, you didn't knew anything about it, you shared it. There's nothing wrong with that.

Please keep looking and posting what you find, if there isn't any thread about it.

some people on here think they have views of there own but there just sheep.
Unfortunately, we cannot know who are the ones that have their own views that are coincidently the same as other people's views and who are the ones that are just following other people's views for some reason. And that happens on both sides of the opinion's spectrum.

PS: I think you could have got slightly different answers if you hadn't just posted the video and said "gotta be one of the best... opinions", adding your own opinion would have helped people understand that you were genuinely interested and not just "tossing" the video to ATS.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnydavx

don't get discouraged. It doesn't matter what you post, someone will always have a different opinion. I had not seen this vid even though it was apparently posted here several times. So I for one say thanks for posting this. Even when it is proven to be CGI, as most good videos are, it's a building block to have seen it. I just wish more folks here would find nicer ways to get their point across.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Man what are yall seeing that I'm not? All i see is some lights moving and then forming a shape. how you can tell its cgi from that?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Explain it?

Well, you've got someone looking for fame, money, notoriety or youtube views by following the short path of posting hoax videos of UFOs.

I'm truly terrible at recognising CGI so I'll take everybody's word that this is a hoax but this has got to be the most ridiculous reasons I've ever heard..
Fame, money and notoriety for hoaxing a UFO video on youtube?

[edit on 10-3-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SaturnFX

Notice the change in the appearance of the Moon around :45.
Notice the clouds seem to um...disappear.
It's CGI.

Looks to me like the clouds disappear because the camera is compensating for the brightness of the moon...

The camera also seems like it is on a mount/tripod. The steady movements in the beginning of the video where the operator frames the shot makes it look that way to me.

I'm not sure what it is, but the reason you gave for it being fake doesn't convince me.

Regards

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
they are forming an arrow to say

"look we are here, come now"

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I really am tired of the claim, "Use the search function before you post" when a duplicate thread subject vid appears. What exactly should you search for in this example? "Lights by the moon' or "UFOs by the moon" ? I mean, would you know to search for the exact title without knowing what the exact title is?

Point being, cut people some slack. IMO (and that of many others) the only posts that waste time are the 'duplicate thread" police. For the members of this elite fighting force, do us all a favor: Alert a mod, let them handle it.

As for the OP- add me to the "don't let them discourage you from sharing" group. I for one never saw this video and I appreciate you sharing it.

In fact, there was another on YT, similar to this and was on ATS - It was a YTer that had no other UFO vids posted - a good sign- and he was the actual camera operator. It was taken at a ranch somewhere and showed a UFO flying above and below the moon. Anyone remember what that was? I will look when I get a chance.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Im not sure about this. Seems pretty good.

What you guys think about this video?

Great day everyone.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Video has been discussed to death on previous threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to those threads.

This thread is closed.

[edit on March 10th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join