It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS on Facebook!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Having read a post somewhere that an American citizen in a court case had his 'facebook' blog printed out and used against him in the court, no way am I going on facebook, same as I wont have a cell phone, is 'they' want to know where I am, 'they' will have to look for me, paranoia being my middle name.

Thats funny. I watch Judge Judy all the time, and yes people bring in their actual phones and texts, and internet evidence all the time, and JJ accepts it most of the time.

I dont like face book it is so boring. Some day soon I am going to delete all of my accounts. I have had them for ages and have abandoned them all. I did away with Twitter when Oprah or somebody started twitting. I thought ugh. No WAY.

Then again I am a 40 yr old woman so I guess the appeal of these fb and myspace sites is geared to the young. I only originally got mine to spy on my kids.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Jakes51

Lol love it, no kidding huh?

The group i'm on doesnt really discuss conspiracies, though. We know better!!!

Yeah, I had to use that clip considering I do believe Facebook is a tool used by the the shepherd to keep an eye on the flock. It is so dang alluring and seemingly harmless to the outside observer. I suppose that is the purpose to get people to share their sweet nothings to the world and sign and seal it with their "John Hancock." Perhaps, a Trojan Horse to invade the right of privacy? Yes, we know better, and glad you enjoyed the clip!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tru_blu_dude

Just joined also in FB - "Long Live The ATS!"

Thanks from link!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
don't use your real name on FB, I don't. Not because of ATS but because I want to be friends on my terms not with anyone who can type in my name.

It may sound selfish but i don't want work people as friends. And RL friends are on my FB. If they aren't there is a reason...

I have nothing to hide but no reason to make it easy for the twats that like to make trouble

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Another point, if the PTB want to get more FB members they could offer points like they did to join twitter... not many using their real names on twitter either..makes it fun.

Speak your mind .... free and anon.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
reply to post by m0r1arty

About the allure of Facebook and as Admiral Ackbar told the star fleet in "Star Wars."

I thought I would add a little levity to your reply.

I love ATS. Most of what ever pidly amount of time I spend on facebook,
is spent telling people this is the place.
Why start a group there when ATS rocks.
Face book is good for certain things, I think more for individual, personal
type things or a social or family convenience.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Most members would not join a Facebook group even if it was fully sanctioned and endorsed by the Three Amigos +1 (sorry Crakeur) due to it would reveal too much private information to the public.

That and the conspiracy that FB is government ran info gathering.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Ahabstar]

none taken and keep your eyes peeled, you might find me there connected to ats.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
How about ATS on Bump A new social networking

www.bump.com...
www.wired.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join