It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Normalizing the police state in America! (Taser drones coming?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I found this amazing article this morning about America and the slow move towards a police state. (Although it seems to be speeding up each day) Of course the speed up seemed to take a BIG jump the days after 9/11 because people let fear get the best of them and naturally people cried out for solutions to things such as terrorism and crime. But unintended consequences have started to take shape all across the county as more and more you would see articles about young children,old women and amputees being tasered for as little as yelling at a law enforcement officer. You will see "comedy movies" glorifying being tasered or throw into the back of a police car for very little reason. Anyway that is a little piece of my mind and now for the true article.

Normalizing the police state in AMERICA!

This article brings up many great points on how we have been conditioned to accept this new police and control society and I suggest after reading some of my points from the article you read it in its entirety.

1. Zero Tolerance in schools

"In one case, a safety officer kicked in the door of a stall in the boys’ bathroom, wounding a student’s head. The officer’s response to questioning about the matter was: “That’s life. It will stop bleeding.”

"Another student, this time a 5-year-old, was shipped off to a hospital psychiatric ward for throwing a tantrum."

" Six-year-old Zachary Christie faced disciplinary action after bringing a Cub Scout utensil that can serve as a knife, fork, and spoon to school. "
"
Now these are only THREE cases of the new but not so new "Zero Tolerance Policy" that has been put into place in schools all across America.If you look hard enough every day you will see a new story about a kid being arrested for drawing on a desk or getting into a brawl in class. In schools in NY they have put actual police officers in schools but with a great new name. “Peace officers”! Classic euphemism!!

2.First Amendment? Never heard of it.

"Kathryn Winkfeid, a 72-year-old great-grandmother, was tasered (twice) by an officer for getting shouty after she was pulled over for a traffic offense."

"The infamous University of Florida student "Don't Tase me bro!" guy for asking John Kerry a question"

"Students like Ryan O’Neil got tasered at UCLA for protesting"

This should shock most people that were brought up on decent values in this country but we have been conditioned through movies and cop shows to think it is funny and a privilege to get 50,000 volts put right into your body for asking a question.

3. Ahhh can't you feel it? Taser and PROZAC is in the air!

"The terrifying conclusion to this normalization of the police state is featured in the latest issue of Harper’s. (h/t Digby)

"Taser’s distributor has announced plans for a flying drone that fires stun darts at criminal suspects or rioters."

a “Shockwave Area-Denial System,” which blankets the area in question with electrified darts, and a wireless Taser projectile with a 100-meter range, helpful for picking off “ringleaders” in unruly crowds."

"Penn State’s College of Medicine researchers agreed, contrary to accepted principles of medical ethics, that “the development and use of non-lethal calmative techniques is both achievable and desirable,” and identified a large number of promising drug candidates, including benzodiazepines like Valium, serotonin-reuptake inhibitors like Prozac, and opiate derivatives like morphine, fentanyl, and carfentanyl, the last commonly used by veterinarians to sedate large animals. The only problems they saw were in developing effective delivery vehicles and regulating dosages, but these problems could be solved readily, they recommended, through strategic partnerships with the pharmaceutical industry."

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
*Continued*

Well now I've heard it all. The pentagon has started to develop methods for suppressing the entire population during riots with the use of drugs such as Prozac and Valium. I could not believe it when i read it because it sounds like something directly our of Alex Jone's mouth but ITS TRUE!

"Little more was heard about the Pentagon’s “advanced riot-control agent” program until July 2008, when the Army announced that production was scheduled for its XM1063 “non-lethal personal suppression projectile,” an artillery shell that bursts in midair over its target, scattering 152 canisters over a 100,000-square-foot area, each dispersing a chemical agent as it parachutes down. There are many indications that a calmative, such as fentanyl, is the intended payload—a literal opiate of the masses."

So they will disperse these opiate type drugs by means of using artillery over head. I for one think that these "contrails" could be an simple method of delivery into the air and getting it into water should be much easier. Im not sure if you are scared yet but I sure as hell am! So let me ask you something. Do you really believe this is the America you were brought up to believe in and taser..I MEAN praise? I sure as hell do not think so and please after you read this do some research into this "Sunshine Project" that was mentioned in the article. Very interesting and scary stuff

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
S & F for this. The security state is in full bloom and quite frankly I have no idea about how we can stop this insanity. The more technology we develop the more toys these fascists get to suppress us.
It is from cradle to grave. They should probably just taser babies when they're born so they won't ever try anything later. All these cops at schools gives me the creeps and I'm sure it has a greatly inhibiting effect on the children. The worst that could happen to me back when I was in school was to get sent to the principal's office or to be expelled. Now kids get cuffed, arrested and put on medications because they won't toe the line. Eventually no-one will bother to speak up anymore and honestly I'm afraid we're nearly at that point already. These are interesting if scary times. This has completely ruined wearing black for me.

join