It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may only be 13, but at least I know what's going on...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I was near 17-18 when I started visiting ATS. This website has done a lot to me without members in the know of it.
This website helped me to form a opinion of my own and to face the hard reality we shall know when its the time.

I find appaling when people my age still live on the clouds...My brother is under 18 and with high school A-plus whatever he does...But...What schocked me is that he didn't knew anything about United States debts and some hard reality more, some issues more that I asked him.

He behaves like he doesn't care at all when I talk to him about this. He seems he can't face reality. We had a real fight when I started sharing with him my opinions about 9/11 and truthers.

Is important for people to know about reality the exact way it is...Or otherwise people might not be ready to go on...
You have to matter for world issues...Otherwise, you will face some hard time at least once in your life.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Tamiica, word of advice... Take everything you see here or in the conspiracy world with a grain of salt. And stay neutral as much as you can, weight the good and the odds of everything before believing in just about anything and everything... Seriously man keep your guards up little solider cuz this is the kind of stuff that can get to you and wreck your life if you don't draw a line between fantasy and reality.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall
Tamiica Honey, you are 13 years, the kind of ideas discussed on this board by all kinds of folk, many with crazy ideas, should not concern you at all. You should be hanging out with your freinds or whatever girls your age do these days, being happy and enjoying the simplicity of life that being your age offers you.
I have a daughter your age and it bother me greatly If she was interested in the kind of crazy notions posited here.
Enjoy being young, enjoy being a child, it dosent last nearly long enough, and all too soon you face the harsher realities of adult life.
I think you are too intelligent to truely beleive most of the stuff here, but just young enough to be suseptable to such ideas.
Your life should be a simple affair as possible, you will have plenty of time later to decide what you think about life events.
Dont be brainwashed by ANYONE, no matter how honest or real they seem, think for yourself always, is the greatest advice I can give you to follow, your whole life long.
Go outside and join your freinds, have fun, laugh and be happy, you dont need to make yourself seem crazy, or be alienated from others your age, by talking/thinking about the ideas on this website.
The real world is out there waiting for you, dont grow up too soon.
xx

You gave good advice in certain portions and then ruined it in others. Don't try to stunt this child's interests if they are interested in critical thinking. That is something that this country doesn't have enough of. You claim that he's/she's too young to entertain, or believe, some of the theories spouted on ATS. However, you may be misdirecting this child, as some of these theories may have plenty of merit. Just because you don't believe in the things discussed here, doesn't make them untrue. And, I have to ask you this...if you think most of this stuff is hogwash, why do you even come to this site?

I congratulate this kid for being ahead of his/her time and encourage him/her to look outside of the box instead of attempting to keep him/her trapped in it. We need others to educate themselves as much as possible if we want to have a population of thinkers. So far, this kid is an anomaly, so, don't try to prevent him/her from questioning the world around them.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tamiica

If you "know" all this is happening, you should know we like to post with links to back up our information. Just so we don't sound crazy.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamiica
Hey guys. I recently joined up to ATS.

Thanks guys.

Just remember to always be open to the possibility that you, me, and everyone else, may never really know anything about anything.

Good luck

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Man, sorry to say, but don't ya people think she has GOT what you want to say?
I think and I'm sure its so, that, if she decided to join this forum, she KNOWS what issue she has to pay attention to, and what issues she shall be prudent and aware of hoaxes, and such...
Well, I think she will have common sense enough when needed, don't ya think?

Nothing personal, but I'm surprised the " father, parents side " of ATS shows up because of this.
So, she's 13, she's a girl, she can think on her own, I don' t think its such a big issue, its not like she joined ku-klux clan...

Since when ATS is not advised to under 18 guys?

I hope she will have a very good time in ats community.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
AS this thread has gone from a simple introduction thread to a topical thread I am closing it.

Thread closed

Sauron

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join