It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I am sure you know that nothing in a video game is real, nothing has to submit to the laws of nature.
Just wanted to remind you of that

All i see in the video you posted is some kind of blob, a cloudy blob beside the "sun".
I think people playing on higher resolutions, like mentioned before, 1920x1080 did not see this thing.
Could it be the lower graphics card in your gamebox that does not have its cloud (voxels) set high enough to render a better sky for performance reasons ?

The evidence you bring:
There is a blob in the "sky" beside the sun.
There is a "sign" somewhere in the enviroment that has an X on it.
You saying this is PlanetX.

This is a bit of a thin case dont you agree ?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In reply to: Chanheitanakhar “Then again this could be an error by the game creators. “ They would not let a mistake that big go past, you spend endless hours making a scene perfect. Graphic Designers and Visual Animators even put time into making objects as perfect as possible by making them not perfect. All objects have flaws and good animators can give objects their flaws that make them real. A metal sheet isn’t usually just a metal sheet, it needs some scratches, damage, some dents front improper loading, things like this make a animator better. And iW has the best animators.

In reply to : jaamaan A good video game creator (creators in this case) even just the good creation of a scene, you want to make it as real as possible, that’s what makes them good, you want to follow the laws of nature, or it will just look rubbish, especially when your making a game this realistic.

All you saw was all you looked at, there is much more information on this thread that proves its there

1. The eclipse theory, the moon in this video is neither in a lunar or solar eclipse which only leaves one thing. www.wegame.com...

2. here is another video of the brightness and contrast being change while the video is in motion www.wegame.com...

3. Pictures have been inverted to prove it is there, and that there is no opposite sundog to prove the theory of sundog, or lenses flare

4. It cannot be a lenses flare or sundog since they need to be created with lenses, glasses, or viewing the sun threw glass. This isn’t a First Camera Shooter, it’s a First Person Shooter

5. If it were a lenses flare or sundog, they would appear in more levels, more spec op levels, and more multi player levels, but since they fail to due so, why wouldn’t they fail to do so in this mission.

6. The eclipse again proves its there.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Bro It's a #ING Video Game! And secondly it's called orbit! The planets come close sometimes. I've seen mars as big as the moon sometimes, it depends where on the earth you are dumbass. Anyways Call of duty, is not real. Just drop it.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Qaw2594]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qaw2594
Bro It's a #ING Video Game! And secondly it's called orbit! The planets come close sometimes. I've seen mars as big as the moon sometimes, it depends where on the earth you are dumbass. Anyways Call of duty, is not real. Just drop it.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Qaw2594]

Yes it is a video game. Yes planets do orbit. Give me proof that mars can look that big. Yes it is Call of Duty.

I'm sorry you couldn't be more helpful on the topic givin

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i am sorry but mars cannot look that big.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
see the star to the right of the moon, thats venus, the even SMALLER one at the bottom right is mars. big as the moon.... lol you mean you've seen the moon when its red.

and this is also a example of a real lunar eclipse, the person taking this picture would not be able to see the sun on any horizen. unlike in the game the moon appears to have a lunar eclipse but the sun is also in the picture taking away any chance of it being lunar (well the moon isn't being hit by our shadow at least)
[

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
In reply to: Chanheitanakhar “Then again this could be an error by the game creators. “ They would not let a mistake that big go past, you spend endless hours making a scene perfect.

Game makers never make big mistakes huh?

Now admittedly, production values have greatly increased since those days but minor mistakes still occur all of the time. Why would they continue to make patches if the game was perfect to begin with? I wouldn't really consider the slightly off lighting of the moon to be a big mistake, especially when you have that amount of stuff going on in one scene where the moon is probably not the thing you are paying attention too (most people anyway). The game designers spend a lot of time on their graphics but not so meticulously as to get the constellations right for the exact supposed time period when the game occurs.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

its like a subliminal message thing, the elites or government put the truth in front of your eyes(like in movies,games,ect.) and people like us who watch movies and plays games watch it and will generally think oh thats fake blah blah blah its just a movies or a game,that not true blah blah, just like what people are saying right now on here. This is how they want you to think. Well MW2 has alot of conspiracy stuff I noticed when I played it. At the same time millions of people play it everyday across the world.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

1. yes we do. its called star charts and pictures of empty space where that planet supposedly is.

2. lolwut?

3. your info sucks. not you, your info. your just not very bright.

4. i used to make hats for dogs. have i wasted my time?

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Doc Tesla]

lol @ number 4, awesome.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

In reply to : jaamaan A good video game creator (creators in this case) even just the good creation of a scene, you want to make it as real as possible, that’s what makes them good, you want to follow the laws of nature, or it will just look rubbish, especially when your making a game this realistic.

All you saw was all you looked at, there is much more information on this thread that proves its there

Well i do believe this "thing" is there, i just have a hard time believing it is planetX like you suggest.

And no, game makers do not follow as much of the laws of nature as possible, they just make it so that the game will sell.
Following the laws of nature to much would ask to much power from game systems so the just make it in a way that it would give you a suggestion that it would be real.
Eclipses would be mostly done by tricks.
The sun does not illuminate the scene most of the time for example.
So most of the time the laws of nature do not realy apply to a scene, only a few easy things like shadow etc come a little close to them but most of the time even they are done with tricks to preserve graphical power.

And on a side note, i can see the "thing" you mention, i just find the evidence that supports you theory a bit thin.
Why would this thing be Niruru !?
I mean maybe you are right about it, its just that your arguments seem to little to support this for me personaly.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

As much as I love me some MW2 I really don't think there's anything to this. That could easily be a lensflare in the image you posted. Also couldn't the thing in the video be the incoming Nuke in the game (or are we already after the Nuke/EMP hits?).

I'm not generally a Nibiru believer but I was watching a Discovery Channel show a few weeks ago, one about ways the world could end and they showed our Solar System several times with two Suns.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

Lensflare? Lol. As if this was some actual recording taken with a camera? Its all CG graphics...... No "lensflares" in CG, since there is no lens. Ehh?

Whatever the "second sun" is it was put there on purpose by whoever designed the backrounds for the game.

If you are really curious, you could find out who did the graphics for the game and contact them to ask them yourself why there is a second sun.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Blender]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow svg, interasting.

I think everyone should digest all the facts surrounding this theory before you are fast to bash.

He has an excellent point about the Moon. It is not a Lunar Eclipse

upload.wikimedia.org...

It certainly isn’t a Solar Eclipse

upload.wikimedia.org...

It’s not a sun dog

upload.wikimedia.org...

There would be another to the right of the sun, with the same exact distance and size as the other one. Sun dogs are perfectly symmetrical. The one thing you are wrong about though, Svg. Sun dogs can be seen anywhere in the world, you don’t need a lenses. This case you’re presenting is not a sun dog though. Owning this game myself I know there are no sun dogs in any levels. You’re right about the lenses flares.

In the future you should present all the facts and evidence you have to better support your case in your first post. I can see how this thread ended up the way it did.

Star and Flag, very good work despite some comments i'm going to show everyone i know.

jaaamn: the effort put into this game would have been unbelievable

[edit on 10-3-2010 by norefunds]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chanheitanakhar

In reply to: Chanheitanakhar “Then again this could be an error by the game creators. “ They would not let a mistake that big go past, you spend endless hours making a scene perfect.

Now admittedly, production values have greatly increased since those days but minor mistakes still occur all of the time. Why would they continue to make patches if the game was perfect to begin with? I wouldn't really consider the slightly off lighting of the moon to be a big mistake, especially when you have that amount of stuff going on in one scene where the moon is probably not the thing you are paying attention too (most people anyway). The game designers spend a lot of time on their graphics but not so meticulously as to get the constellations right for the exact supposed time period when the game occurs.

You show a game made in the 80's?

Show us your biggest mistake in a game made since XBOX360's realese

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by norefunds

Originally posted by Chanheitanakhar

You show a game made in the 80's?

Show us your biggest mistake in a game made since XBOX360's realese

That was obviously a joke, do you honestly believe games today don't have any mistakes? Just check out this website

www.gamemistakes.com...

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Chanheitanakhar]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by norefunds
Wow svg, interasting.

I think everyone should digest all the facts surrounding this theory before you are fast to bash.

He has an excellent point about the Moon. It is not a Lunar Eclipse

upload.wikimedia.org...

It certainly isn’t a Solar Eclipse

upload.wikimedia.org...

It’s not a sun dog

upload.wikimedia.org...

There would be another to the right of the sun, with the same exact distance and size as the other one. Sun dogs are perfectly symmetrical. The one thing you are wrong about though, Svg. Sun dogs can be seen anywhere in the world, you don’t need a lenses. This case you’re presenting is not a sun dog though. Owning this game myself I know there are no sun dogs in any levels. You’re right about the lenses flares.

In the future you should present all the facts and evidence you have to better support your case in your first post. I can see how this thread ended up the way it did.

Star and Flag, very good work despite some comments i'm going to show everyone i know.

jaaamn: the effort put into this game would have been unbelievable

It's light coming through the clouds in a circular pattern, you can see the same to the right of the picture, albeit a less intense and less circular.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chanheitanakhar

Mistakes or glitches usually effect your character. Getting stuck, elevator glitching, getting out of maps, high jumping.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"its light coming through the clouds in a circular pattern, you can see the same to the right of the picture, albeit a less intense and less circular."

I'm sorry, no its not. There is too much proof, the biggest one being the eclipse. People just need to grasp what they’re looking at.
Lunar Eclipse
upload.wikimedia.org...

Solar
upload.wikimedia.org...

The second one being the inverted pictures, which shows the object has two layers to it. Bright inside with a brighter shell.
img692.imageshack.us...

Third being his Bright/Contrast video. It clearly shows the light coming threw the clouds on the right disappears, while the object to the left is still in perfect view. Looks like its actually more visible then anything else in the scene with the right properties
www.wegame.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by agent00duece

So, this is a subliminal message for the coming apocalypse? Come on, man! Get a fricken grip, huh? Specially packaged for those future warriors, that survive the nuclear holocaust because they've honed their skillz on these advance simulators aka first-person shooters?

Have you ever seen those faces of jesus that occasionally show up on a potato or tree bark or a chicken nugget? That also must be tptb at work.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CRASHPROJECT

your not understanding me i guess, im just thinkin too far out the box,at least open your mind and discuss about what i said instead of rejecting my thoughts, I cant believe there is people like this on this site, no offense, being ignorant and closed minded

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So i e-mailed infinity wards and asked what it was, turns out somebody put it there as a joke and they were too much in a hurry to release it that they just left it there. Never said wat it was meant to be. So i'll guess planet x? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join