It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystic light and 'Crop Circle' on iced lake [Norway]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by phlake
I just came across THIS article. (Norwegian)

A 77 years old man from Arna, outside Bergen in the west of Norway, saw a mystic light out on the lake one evening, about 6ft wide, unlike anything he had seen before. He could spot noone with his binoculars, and due to the risk of falling through the ice, he did not investigate until the day after. The following day, a strange, symmetric pattern covered the lake. Any ideas on this one?

Article in Google-english

I see collision there-look at the rings colliding..???

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I dont like it how Msn would say dendrites, but a man claimed he saw a 6foot ball of light befor it happened.
That man probably did see a 6 foot ball of light, and ivery much doubt he imagined it, especially at the skeptical old age of 77!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
I dont like it how Msn would say dendrites, but a man claimed he saw a 6foot ball of light befor it happened.
That man probably did see a 6 foot ball of light, and ivery much doubt he imagined it, especially at the skeptical old age of 77!

U mean a 77year old viking. i think its the grey people. x)

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
wtf can make a shape like that on ice so perfect?!?!

This kinda stuff is exactly what will lead to the propechy of G.O.D just like this man speaks on

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link. Spamming

[edit on 3/8/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

He did not imagine it, but there has been an update to this story. I have translated it:

PS: Late Saturday evening we got this message from Ole Johan Hansen and his wife Aud Karin: - We are seing the "light" tonight also, so it is probably a reflecs from a light source on the main land after all.

www.bt.no...

The last days there have been temperatures above freezing point in Bergen, it is Spring in Norway. And the "spider" like patterns which can be seen inside the circles in the photos from Norway, are common when a lake or river is melting. I have seen these many times myself:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d81f75edc1e.jpg[/atsimg]
blog.mlive.com...

Melting ice can also produce circle patterns:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4309ead9b6ea.jpg[/atsimg]

This trail, made by an ATV driven over the lake a few days back, adds extra interest to the melting pattern during yesterday's unusual warm temperatures.

Source

So I don't think any aliens procuced this unusual, but very beautiful phenonema. And I am almost sure it didn't have anything to do with the Norway spiral either!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Firstly, I'd like to state that I am not a scientist and don't have any training in identifying formations such as these. However, I have seen formations similar to these in smaller bodies of water such as ponds and small lakes. When viewing this photograph there is nothing here that suggests to me that it did not occur naturally. I've seen ice create amazing shapes in the past for one reason or another and don't believe a ship of any kind was required to leave this "impression" (for a lack of better words).

This is just my opinion though based on past experience.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Every darn Winter this happens.

Here is a thread (and here's another) which details how these things form.

As for the bright light, well that's obviously HAARP being deflected from it's Stargate co-ordinates of wormhole creation by an evil Grey mirror ship - but that's a different story for another day.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
My first impression was that the pond was struck by lightning. However, I've never heard of lightning in cold winter weather. It appears that some impact occurred on the ice at multiple points at close to a precise time.

I'm not expert so these are just thoughts, theories, etc... etc.. but great pics.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am sure this is natural.

What about this...

Source: www.rense.com...
Could be the water rotation - look where the water flow comes from.

Or this:

Source: www.rense.com...

Or this:

Source: www.ovni.ch...

Or that:

Source: www.kornkreise-forschung.de...

And the last one:

Source:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
great thread

I live in Norway, how come I didn't hear about it?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think the markings on the surface of the lake are breathtaking. I would suggest that the lines radiate out from what look like impact points. I posit that something fell into the water at those points, and caused ripples which froze in place. As to what that something/somethings may have been, I cannot say from the picture, and spurious speculation would be degrading .
In any case, certainly an interesting find!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Hi! You may find some answers here.....from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology:

Theories abound on how the river got those patterns

[edit on 7-3-2010 by OrionHunterX]

There was a cable show on the other day that covered this experiment... the guy was able to reproduce a perfect rotating circle of ice just like in the photos a couple of posts up by manipulating temperature, currents, and snowfall indoors. The OP photos are quite a bit more elaborate, but I don't see any reason why they can't also be of natural origin.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zachi
I don't think you need a UFO for this. It's just natural freezing. All the circles are concentric. Some are intersecting concentric from areas that didn't freeze. It just froze in stages. Take a look at this picture, and then consider it happening over and over.
www.flipflopflyin.com...
I have seen similar things on ponds up north.

You are right it did freeze in stages. I live in Finland and we have looots of ice here, and 100 000 lakes... Makes me think the grandpa saw this formation in the lake and his granddaughter asked him to e-mail the press he saw an alien UFO etc..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join