It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Collective Silent thought Participation For JKROG8 *7th March 2010*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I am not sure if this has been suggested already ifso please delete this immediately as it wouldn't be respectful to have so many threads on the same topic open.

As you are all no doubt aware of the sad news of JKROG8 I wanted to ask if anyone would like to join me at 18:00 GMT tomorrow Sunday 7th March 2010 for a 10 minute worldwide collective conscious healing sit down for JKROG8 and family.

If you would like to join me please just leave a post and let us know you will be participating. I am a true believer in a collective consciousness and the power the human mind is capable of in this process.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Anyone? 4 flags and no posts? looks like I am on my own then, I can't believe there are people out there that can't spend 10 mins of their life sending love and energy to the people that need it most. My mistake.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

It is a lovely sentiment ... the folks that flagged your thread will probably join you, they simply may have nothing to add in the form of words.

Please keep in mind that grieving is a personal thing, there is no right or wrong way, and there's really no need to chastise those who wish to do it in different ways than that which you are suggesting.

More importantly, it is very kind of you to offer your energy to Justin.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by franspeakfree

It is a lovely sentiment ... the folks that flagged your thread will probably join you, they simply may have nothing to add in the form of words.

Please keep in mind that grieving is a personal thing, there is no right or wrong way, and there's really no need to chastise those who wish to do it in different ways than that which you are suggesting.

More importantly, it is very kind of you to offer your energy to Justin.

I am not looking for flags I just want to be able to do what I can, I am not offering anything this is what I do and have done all my life, I send energy and love to the people that need it most. I am not looking for flags or any kind of status, I just want to do my bit.

I have been really upset today, which is ridiculous because I didn't know him I just wish that I personally had got to know this member, I spent ages reading his threads we were friends but I never really got to know jkrog8 on a personal level and now its too late.

I am just going to try and sort something out tomorrow and I hope that other people join me too.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

I am not looking for flags I just want to be able to do what I can ...

I know, I wasn't accusing you of doing that, I was just trying to address your puzzlement at the fact that you were getting flags but not responses. I know your intent is virtuous.

I am not offering anything this is what I do and have done all my life, I send energy and love to the people that need it most.

I understand.

I have been really upset today, which is ridiculous because I didn't know him I just wish that I personally had got to know this member, I spent ages reading his threads we were friends but I never really got to know jkrog8 on a personal level and now its too late.

I understand.

I am just going to try and sort something out tomorrow and I hope that other people join me too.

And I am happy to join you.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thankyou, I have added you as a friend because I have been meaning to for a long time but never got round to doing it. If I have learnt anything today its act now and think later. I am pleased you will be joining me it means alot.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'm in... I have had his passing on my mind for two days now... It amazes me that I find myself grieving for someone I would have never recognized if he had walked past me on the street. This gives me hope for the future of mankind... If one can grieve over the loss of another's text on the screen, then the human contact has not been lost here in the virtual world...

18:00 GMT... I will be 'there'....

new topics

top topics

join