It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Movement Gaining Scientific Credibility

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So we went from how many engineers believe the Official Fairy Tale, to an election, to Starbucks. Wow, some people are really reaching and desperate to discredit anyone who doesn't believe the Official Fairy Tale.

"You still ignore the fact that many man months would be required to carry all the explosives in and wire them up.... without anyone noticing!"

Hey, look at me everybody! You see all these boxes I am carrying into the WTC through the front door? They are all filled with explosives because I am planning to demo the building. Would anyone care to take a picture of me with the evidence?

Looks like some people are suffering from a severe case of broken record diarrrhea of the mouth syndrome. By the way, you forgot to mention the holographic space laser weapons controlled by aliens found on those damn fool conspiracy websites. You're slipping!

Considering the dirtbag who leased the Towers and owned Building 7 and the scumbags he was dealing with, anything is possible. Only a certified mentally challenged imbecile would believe there was no possibility of controlled demolition of the towers because people would notice them being prepped. But then again, since when has there ever been a shortage of morons?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
A building does not, and can not, collapse in on itself at free fall speed, from being hit by a plane, at the top. It is impossible

Who claimed WTC 1 and 2 fell at free fall speed? Watch the videos of them collapsing, it is very obvious the debris falling off the buildings is falling at free fall speed, the buildings are falling slower than free fall.

They never found the plane that hit the pentagon.

They have found bits, including 757 wheels, undercarriage, engines, the FDR etc. and have matched the DNA from the bodies and parts to passengers/crew from Flight 77

They never found the plane that crashed on the way to the white house.
they do not know where it was going for sure, and they found it at Shanksville, they also matched the DNA of all passengers and crew, except the 4 hijackers
www.dmort.org...

And building 7 wasn't even hit by anything at all,

Why ignore the damage done to it when parts of WTC 1 hit it?

So just another "truther" showing ignorance of what happened!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

They have stated many times that the plane that hit the Pentagon was vaporized upon impact. Could you tell me how all that metal can be vaporized but leave body parts behind to identify?

I'd just like to hear your thoughts on that. That's the one question that bothers me. A simple explanation would definitely turn me around

How about it?

Here's one more thing that bothers me.

Ever played Microsoft Flight Simulator? Try flying a 747 at 500+mph at sea level. See how far you get.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Semus]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I used to think that the proof of 9/11 conspiracy was not sufficient enough to think anything beyond the offical story was the truth.

I used to think because the truther movement used this rather heresay evidence as their centerpiece for the movement, the whole movement was a bit silly and misguided.

I then sat down one day and looked through all the evidence presented by proper architects, listened to the explanations and counters.

Now, I am not fully on board with any claim, I no longer believe we have the full story.

I will take the word of unpaid engineers over politicians any day of the week, and I wont feel ashamed of questioning officals.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"They have found bits"

A large commercial airliner reduced to "bits". Yeah, that's the ticket.

"including 757 wheels, undercarriage, engines, the FDR etc. and have matched the DNA from the bodies and parts to passengers/crew from Flight 77"

Agreed. They found these items in some retired aircraft disposal trash dumpster and planted them at the scene.

I guess they couldn't transport the wreckage of an entire 757 aircraft to the scene without people noticing.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

When people rely on engineers to tell them what to think, that is when the world is in the wrong lane and is about to crash.

Engineers can make their own political decision to say what ever they want, we all have the capability to analyse 9/11 ourselves, if we believe other wise then again the world is in the wrong lane and about to crash.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

SHEESH. You quote about logic at the bottom of your postings, but you use completely false logic! You are assuming that the other possible 6 million engineers have studied the factual material of the 911 Truth Movement and rejected it. For your assumption to be true, the other 6 million would have to be against the 1000. Where are your statistics??? Who has polled the other engineers and gotten real information, not your assumption? Where is the 6 million-strong organization called, "Engineers for 911 Official Story"? Huh? Huh?

Also, please enlighten us as to how you discovered that RT is dismissed by "most rational folks," even at ATS?

Is this how you "role"? What are some of those wonderful facts that lead you away from being a truther?

Yes, acrually they do count.

What you have is 1000 people that claim to support a theory.

The US has about 1.3 million licensed Engineers.

It has millions more retired one.

So, I'll be generous and say there's 3 million in the US and another 3 million in the rest of the world (and I am being generous).

So, that movement AE9/11 has been able to record 1000 out of 6+ million.

If there was ANY evidence that 10s of thousands of engineers were on record supporting these theories (which there isn't) you might scratch 10%.

What you have now, if a small fraction of 1%.

That is undeniable.

You can assume that many more (some guessed amount that pulls you closer to 1%) believe, but you have no proof.

The proof you have says a fraction of 1%.

Why do I always have to explain the difference between evidence and faith to you guys?

In addition.

As you will see in ANY thread based on an RT source, most rational folks, even on ATS, discount their stories.

And guess what, most people that have been paying attention know that the Washington Times was, for years, one of the neo-con mouthpieces of choice.

And now, you guys are spreading them around as a credible source and as an example of the MSM. They are neither.

I used to be a truther, but I saw enough facts, actual facts, to realise that it's just a bunch of people trying to prove what they already believe.

That's not how I role.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
They have found bits

Exactly! They found bits. What is not found is the majority of the actual plane that was alleged to have crashed there. Bits of a plane doesn't prove a whole entire plane crashed there. For the gullible, that may be the case. For the gullible, showing a few plane parts on TV with a fantastic story will make any gullible person believe.

Forgive me, but some of us have a little higher standards than that. For some of us, showing just bits of a plane instead of the majority of a plane is proof that the story at minimum is wrong or being covered up.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Now, I am not fully on board with any claim, I no longer believe we have the full story.

I will take the word of unpaid engineers over politicians any day of the week, and I wont feel ashamed of questioning officals.

Your honest opinion is appreciated.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semus
They have stated many times that the plane that hit the Pentagon was vaporized upon impact.

Who and where did "they" say that?

Could you tell me how all that metal can be vaporized but leave body parts behind to identify?

Again, show me where "they" said the plane was vaporised?

I'd just like to hear your thoughts on that.

I would like you to show where that was said....

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by brygivrob

Faith...faith is believing that a airplane can vaporize into molten globs, yet Satam Al Suqami's unblemished passport can float down for someone to pick up.

Faith is watching a freefall building take the path of most resistance and say it is caused by fire and magic

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
After reading a lot of these posts I'll just say what my opinion is, right or wrong here's what I think.

Intelligence sources from the FBI, CIA, MI6 and so on knew of an impending attack. Source: 9/11 commission report.
This alone proves that as we knew of an impending attack and did not step up our security response, so those in the position to act on such information, did by inaction let the actions of 9/11 happen.

The buildings. Well their are many ways people look at the buildings. As the "rescue" went on for about a week, then the "clean up" started immediately after with some fashion of investigation happening somewhere in between...It all seems wrong. Questioning of the OS was called UN American, and the patriot act seemingly popped up as though it was written before the attacks.

So called "truthers" are still called fringe, lunatics, ext.

Can Americans really get an honest second investigation? I doubt it, as executive privileged, and orders seem to be the rule of the day in matters such as these.

Operation Northwoods, and the lies about the Gulf of Tonkin, as well as the various experiments done on unsuspecting populations i.e MK-ULTRA, Tuskegee, and more recently swine flu trial on children. How can anyone immediately, except the OS, especially in the face what would seem to be a cover up?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
They have found bits

Exactly! They found bits.

This shows how stupid some "truthers" actually are, they expect to find a 757 intact after it has collided at speed with a heavily reinforced building.... it also shows their lack of logical thinking and the fact that they have zero knowledge of physics

What is not found is the majority of the actual plane that was alleged to have crashed there.

Except the whole plane was in those bits, why do you expect to find the plane intact after hitting the Pentagon?

The "truthers' are getting sillier by the day!

[edit on 27/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Except the whole plane was in those bits, why do you expect to find the plane intact after hitting the Pentagon?

Let me explain it a little better since comprehension skills are not in abundance at the moment:

There was not enough wreckage at the pentagon to come close to proving a 757 hit there. But this is all off topic.

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
There was not enough wreckage at the pentagon to come close to proving a 757 hit there.

And you know that how? Source for that claim? Unless it is just something else you made up....

Even some truthers think people who claim a 757 did not hit the Pentagon are silly www.truthmove.org...

[edit on 27/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, as for the 'bits' of plane at the Pentagon there were no bits.The enignes and landing gears should have survived but there was none. Photos taken just after the explosion showed no wreckage. A news reporter even remarked that it did not look like the site of a plane crash because there was no debris.

Those of you that continue to debunk should read the evidence the truthers put forth. It is apparent by some of your statements that you have not read it. Scanned headlines maybe but it doesn't sound like you've done any research on it.

You complain that there is no evidence but there is. You have to seek it out. If you need help ask and someone will help you. If you are not technically trained please do not judge the validity of technical explanations unless you have a technical basis for your argument.

The problem with the OS is that it has never relied on science. The truth movement has. Learn the science and then if you can legitimately debunk the truther story others will listen.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

And you know that how? Source for that claim? Unless it is just something else you made up....

My source is all available images of the Pentagon and the witnesses that were there. You gonna get back on topic now or does a Mod need to step in and make you get back on topic?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Sure I'll play this game.

Imagine Ron Paul ran for president and the same percentage of US residents voted for him as there are Engineers on record against the OS.

The US has 300M people.

That would mean Ron Paul would get less than 30 THOUSAND votes.

Imagine the laughter if he stood up the day after the election and said either of these things:

I got a significant number of votes.

I got a significant percentage of the vote.

People would say (justifiably) that he was delusional to say getting less than 30K votes in a national election was significant in ANY WAY.

To put that in perspective, Walter Mondale received 37Million votes.

This is a textbook case of "strawman argument". This isn't an election....this is a discussion based on numbers of who's coming forth with an educated opinion from the accepted professions regarding 911.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
just for the record theres no liability in coming out and publicly supporting the OS, thats what society expects.

but to put your name and rep on the line and support the opposition, has more of a risk factor. due to public scrutiny.

so i think its significant that more a/e support the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There is a video clip of people in the street being interviewed on 9/11/01 in which an old granny says words to the effect of "anyone who doesn't think our government was involved in this is an idiot." The T&C forbids me from saying whether or not I agree with her, but I do think that 9/11 was an inside job and that there is an abundance of evidence for it.

When I watch video of the stately descent of WTC7 I think of that granny and what a shrewd old doll she is. I was one of the dupes and stupes. It took me years to figure it out.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join