It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE evil of the Gay Agenda

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

WTH? I personally don't remember identifying as homosexual....

I don't know .I thinks maybe he didn't follow enough. Don't take it to heart.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
The Bible says homosexuality is a sin, and YOU guys are the ones identifying yourselves as homosexuals, NOT ME, so I'd say you've pretty much judged yourself.

Oh dear.

So - lets be clear here, from this sentence, anyone who disagrees with you is homosexual?

Hetrosexuals couldn't possibly believe that people should be left alone to live their lives as they see fit?

Is that really how you think? Are you so narrow minded?

Let me explain - I'm not a christian, and I'm not a homosexual.

But by judging me as such without knowing me, you aren't being very christian, are you?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I hate to post such long text but this is the part in Genesis about Sodom and Gomorrah - you can read the rest of it yourself. But this is the part in question:
=======================================================
Genesis 19

4But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

12And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

14And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

15And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

16And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

I wasted 8 years of my life digging through texts, studying Hebrew and Greek origins, comparing footnotes...along with my trusty Strong's Concordance in hand.

I held the same disdain for logic like you, at one point.

It got me nowhere in life. I lived in a world of constant judgment, fear, and saw the world through the tunnel of Metaphors and Parables, all while trying to relate to the REAL WORLD.

Everything was always about Us(the Righteous) vs. Them (the unsaved sinners)...

There is no way in HELL I'm going back to that. Christianity (for the most part) breeds delusion and such hatred for the self and humanity, you become a wasted human with nothing but empty words and slogans with no real insight into the world around you.

Been there, done that.

Your "God" does not exist....or at least that is what I learned....and that is coming from someone who could shock you with their knowledge of 'scripture'.

It's all crap. The "fulfilled prophecies" are all linked to that mangled joke called "Revelations" and mangled crap from Isaiah and others...after the fact. It's all crap.

Maybe one day when you decide to actually READ the Bible from it's roots, with Concordance, you'll learn it's an endless circle of chopped up garbage which in turn disproves itself.

"Real Christians" eventually become Agnostics....lmao

link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by nomorecruelty

I would suggest a feminine avatar...

hilarious

why does it have to be feminine cause shes a girl?

sorry it sounded funny

lol ok, that was funny I agree.

link   
Quit using religion as an argument. Religion is totally subjective, and not a valid argument.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

When the adulteress was brought to Jesus, He did say let him without sin cast the first stone. Then he told the sinner to go and sin no more.

Sad thing is, that little moral goes right over your head, doesn't it. Think about what Jesus could have been implying, in a broader sense. Then look back at your posts and see how many stones you've thrown in judgment.

In the Bible scene, you'll recall that everyone walked away without throwing stones. There was no one without sin. You just take the Bible thing too far. As Christians we recognize what is sin and what is not, true. But you see we aren't lobbying for sin to be made acceptable and righteous, even fashionable for that matter. There is no way you can put one of your hotheaded little kneejerk propagandist BS lines on that. But you can TRY. And I have every confidence you will.

Next.
That's cool, so follow your own rules, and live by them. Do not use your beliefs to judge others, do not use your belief to tell someone that they are living in sin, do not use your beliefs to hide your own hatred. The whole gay rights thing has nothing to do with you, as you are not gay. It doesn't have any impact on your life, so just ignore it. Why run around getting all biblical at people, becasue they are different? It is using the bible, the supposed word of God, to propegate your own hatred. And it doesn't even effect you one little bit. How do you think your vengeful God will view that?

if you knew, how much pain and suffering that your way of thinking has caused, if you knew how many kids kill themselves, because they've been phsycologically tortured by views like that. So much so that they can't bare it any longer, made to hate themselves so much that they can't even look in the mirror. All because of nasty, horrid, twisted views from people who are supposed to follow the word of a man who said "love thy neighbour" From the very people who should know better.

And people have the flat our gaul, to say that it's what God wants. Well I'm sorry, but I find that utterly repugnent.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Quit using "do it because I think it is right", because that is also competely subjective.

What is not subjective is that evolution favors non homosexual behavior. Homosexuals cannot reproduce with homosexual sex, because humans did not evolve to have sex with same sex partners.

That is not subjective.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

So then you are saying you are ok with pedophillic or beastialic marriage because they don't directly effect you?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I am a sinner.

But the difference is, I don't expect my sin to be viewed as anything other than exactly what it is, a sin. The Bible says homosexuality is a sin, and YOU guys are the ones identifying yourselves as homosexuals---or proponents of homosexuality--NOT ME, so I'd say you've pretty much judged yourself.

The Bible also says:

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp. 14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle. [1] 15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? 16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord. 17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. [2] 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Numbers 31: 7-18 KJV

So, homosexuality BAD... Raping Virgins and Murdering their parents GOOD... Nice God you got there!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Sunchine

So then you are saying you are ok with pedophillic or beastialic marriage because they don't directly effect you?
um, no.

*skips back through post*

nope, definatly didn't say that. But good try at putting words in my mouth, and for again, trying to equate homosexuality with peadophillia. That's real classy. "christian"

[edit on 25/2/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

The Bible says homosexuality is a sin, and YOU guys are the ones identifying yourselves as homosexuals, NOT ME, so I'd say you've pretty much judged yourself.

Oh dear.

So - lets be clear here, from this sentence, anyone who disagrees with you is homosexual?

Hetrosexuals couldn't possibly believe that people should be left alone to live their lives as they see fit?

Is that really how you think? Are you so narrow minded?

Let me explain - I'm not a christian, and I'm not a homosexual.

But by judging me as such without knowing me, you aren't being very christian, are you?

The pathetic desperation here is really childish, and a waste of time. To suggest that I or ANYONE would actually consider every person who puts a shout out to homosexuals is homosexual themself, is moronic to put it mildly. But that's what people do when they are desperate and don't have a firm foundation. Take a deep breath now.

And I did edit my previous post to say OR proponents of homosexuality. But would it really be that horrible to be inadvertently misidentified as a homosexual?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Quit using "do it because I think it is right", because that is also competely subjective.

What is not subjective is that evolution favors non homosexual behavior. Homosexuals cannot reproduce with homosexual sex, because humans did not evolve to have sex with same sex partners.

That is not subjective.

But, Homosexuality may be a stop gap for overpopulation designed into us by our Evolution. Homosexuality may play an important role, so it's causes are net proven or set in stone.'

And while Homosexuality does not produce offspring by itself, that isn't a valid argument for it being 'wrong'. If that was the case, then barren women or impotent males would be 'wrong'.

Homosexuality is a anomaly of evolution which is shown to exist in many animals.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

But if you are saying the logic for allowing gay marriage is because we should leave people alone and let them do what they wish then shouldn't we leave all people alone and let them do what they wish, or is it just that we should leave people alone who you are in agreement with what they do?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

But if you are saying the logic for allowing gay marriage is because we should leave people alone and let them do what they wish then shouldn't we leave all people alone and let them do what they wish, or is it just that we should leave people alone who you are in agreement with what they do?
All people who live within a CONSENSUAL way. Those that fiddle with minors are not having consentual sex, they are raping young children who can not give consent. And there is a whole big wide world of difference. Can't you see that?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Child Molestation= Sex with a non consenting person.

Bestiality= Sex with a non consenting mammal

Strawman

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Well there are lots of anomolies in evolution, but if I understand evolution correctly it rewards good anomolies by passing on those good anomolies through reproduction. Where am I wrong?

Also, you are jut making stuff up when you say homosexuality is triggered by over population. What do you think, that your DNA reads the newspaper and believes we are over populated? If what you say is even remotely true, then you would expect that no rural people would ever be gay because their body would not perceive over populaton in a rural, low population setting. I thnk your theory was disproven by Gomer Pyle on the Andy Griffith Show.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

When the adulteress was brought to Jesus, He did say let him without sin cast the first stone. Then he told the sinner to go and sin no more.

Though most Christians are wholly ignorant of why this is, the fact is that Jesus as a Rabbi was bound by Talmudic Law.

He let the woman go, because Talmudic Law requires both parties involved in the adultery to be judged and stoned together at the same time and place.

If you don’t have them both at the same time and place you can’t judge them nor punish them under the Talmudic Law.

It’s very specific.

Amazingly while half the religious xenophobes scream that Islam must be wiped out because of their adherence to Sharia Law and how outdated and inflexible that is, they will despite than in cases like this want to use Talmudic Law woven into the Christian Bible to judge Homosexuals.

Personally that’s the kind of thing I judge on spit or swallow, but the truth is the State has no business in the bedroom.

My personal belief is that the rise in homosexuality is simply an evolutionary process that will curtail and limit over breeding and is nature’s way of trying to put the breaks on population explosion.

It’s not like we don’t have enough people to defend the borders or the planet already so as far as I am concerned if the boys want to have fun, let them.

Just try to hold down the noise after 2:00 AM fellows and if you borrow the car be nice enough to gas it up when you return it.

Thanks!

[edit on 25/2/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So you are saying that every teenager that had sex wth an adult didn't do it willingly and that every animal that has sex with a human doesn't find pleasure in it?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well there are lots of anomolies in evolution, but if I understand evolution correctly it rewards good anomolies by passing on those good anomolies through reproduction. Where am I wrong?

Also, you are jut making stuff up when you say homosexuality is triggered by over population. What do you think, that your DNA reads the newspaper and believes we are over populated? If what you say is even remotely true, then you would expect that no rural people would ever be gay because their body would not perceive over populaton in a rural, low population setting. I thnk your theory was disproven by Gomer Pyle on the Andy Griffith Show.
If nature hated gays so much, then gayness would be erradicatd. That's evolution at work (and evolution can be entwined with intelligent design btw) Yet it keep popping up, absolutly everywhere, all the time. So is nature (ie-God) wrong? Are you saying thyat God is wrong to make people who are gay, and want to fully emberse the gay life style?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join