It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse sacked in Finland for refusing to give the swine flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A nurse has been sacked in Finland for refusing to give the swine flu vaccine to her elderly patients.

Even with the Council of Europe member states inquiry into the influence of the pharmaceutical companies on the global swine flu campaign and all the potential problems with the vaccine and the fact the swine flu was a complete non-event.

The Finish health service is still trying to get the Finn’s to take the swine flu vaccine, thought most of Finn’s have no interest in taking the stuff

Some fallout from this has been the sacking of a nurse with more than 30 years in the profession and an unblemished record, who was lost her job today for refusing to give the swine flu vaccine to her elderly patients

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting news - please quote your source.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, the nurse was not performing her job right? Why are you surprised, when people refuse to do their job are they not fired?

You can not refuse to provide treatment because you have a problem with it, meaning if a person comes in and asks for it then you must provide it. It's quite simple.

Edit to add: I do not recall any country, including Finland, making the vaccines mandatory, which means either the person or their medical guardian would have requested the vaccine.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by searching4truth]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Hi jokei
Ok that’s a fair question

But this news is fresh as in just happen this afternoon, and local as in the middle of Finland, so I have no way of corroborating it at the moment

However, I know the woman in question and I have seen her dismissal papers – so I know the reason give in them for her dismissal

The woman is going to contact the local papers tomorrow – so the moment it exists I will post a link.

I guess I jumped the gun on this but after hearing of her situation I decided to start this thread because I was quite upset for her – and I don’t believe in this day and age that someone should have to pay like this, for doing what they believe to be the right thing and then losing their job because of it.

And it’s a good way of alerting others to the possibility that some health authorities are still trying to give the vaccine out, in this case to the elderly, who might not be well informed as to what is going on or who might be so mentally frail as to not be able to make a good choice about taking it or not.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I don’t know if you have been following the swine flu fiasco?

But its been apparent since at lest last summer that there was something wrong with the whole story

And

In January of this year the Council of Europe member states started an inquiry in to what happened regarding the swine flu – do you not consider this and other information about the flu enough reason for someone to have real concerns about giving out the vaccine?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cathedral

I've followed it a bit. I totally agree that the whole pandemic was/is b.s. and I did not opt to receive the vaccine. Actually, my doctor advised against, however that being said IF I was hellbent on receiving it he would have done it because that is his job (or his nurse depending). He gave all his patients the same speech, and some did still wish to receive and he provided to them.

top topics

join