It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Stack Had 9/11, NSA and Homeland Security Related Defense Contractor Clients

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
There is new evidence that Joe Stack had links several government agencies. The client list from the software programmer Joe Stack who crashed his plane into the IRS building in Austin Texas shows he had links to defense contractors with connections to 9/11, NSA and Homeland Security.

The FBI had his webpage (original letter available now) removed (the screen message previously said that the FBI had it removed) from the internet, but the Customer Reference Account i.e client list from the webpage was archived.

Customer Reference Accounts

Interstate Electronics Corporation
Project: IEC 9002 GPS-based Flight Management System
Project: The IEC 9002 Navigation Database Update Processor, a Windows-based, off-line data reduction tool
Project: IEC 9002 MCDU, an ARINC-739 compatible Multi-purpose Control and Display Unit
Project: GPS Satellite Simulator (Military & Commercial unit)
Project: IEC Military Plasma Display, an 80186/82720-based “intelligent” terminal boasting multi-mode text graphics display, ANSI Standard compatibility, multiple virtual screens, and downloadable display generation capability

What is the IEC 9002 GPS-based Flight Management System?

Interstate Electronics Corporation is now owned by L-3, a massive military systems contractor with obvious Homeland Security and NSA connections. L-3 is included among corporations which were investigated by the SEC for unusual stock put-options in relation to 9/11.

More links from the ]Client list connecting Joe Stack to NSA & defense contractors:

Cylink Corporation, another on Mr. Stack's client list had as it's Chief Executive Officer, William P. Crowell who "came to Cylink from the National Security Agency, where he held a series of senior positions, including Deputy Director of Operations and the Deputy Director of the Agency. [...]

Hughes Aircraft, one of Stack's clients, developed the ground mission control segment of the Global Hawk. Another Stack client, Teledyne, is the prime contractor for the Global Hawk, and L3 supplied its communications system.

Other clients on the list such as DMC Stratex Networks and Sorrento Electronics also are defense contractors and probably a closer examination of these and other corporations on Stack's client list will reveal more interesting details.

*Note: the name echelon itself refers to a "signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection and analysis network" coordinated by the NSA.

Another interesting news that has been uncovered is that the co-owner of hangar with Joe Stack is John Podolak.

Source

So who is John Podolak?

AVISYS Executive Named Program Manager for Department of Homeland Security Counter-MANPADS Initiative

John Podolak to Oversee Transition of Team’s Anti-Missile System to Commercial Applications

AUSTIN, Texas, February 25, 2004 – AVISYS, Inc., a defense technologies and system integration company, today announced John Podolak as the infrared countermeasure (IRCM) program manager for its Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Counter-MANPADS (Man-Portable Air Defense Systems) initiative. Podolak will oversee a strong team of more than 10 IRCM defense suppliers who will perform research studies and lead the transition of the team’s proposed CAPS (Commercial Airliner Protection System) technology to the airline industry.

Source

Another interesting thing to note is Joeseph A Stack is the owner of a Piper Single Engine plane (Not a CIRRUS SR-22 as was reported by MSM after crash as being stolen) but this one shows owner has address in CA.

Joeseph A Stack III is the owner of a Pilatus Single Engine plane once registered in CA (same address as above) but is now a TN address.

Joeseph A Stack and Joeseph A Stack III are the same person:
Here is the registry of his private pilots license, it says his address is not availible. He is well certified! He has an IFR Multi-engine rating, but is just a private pilot.

Considering all this one begs to ask was this whole thing staged by NSA & Homeland Security? If yes what would be the motive behind this? More laws or something more sinister? I will leave it upto you to draw your own conclusion.

Reference sources:
1 | 2 | 3

[edit on 24-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
edited..

[edit on 24-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Trying to view the registry link for the pilots license and I get this:

An error has been encountered. The error has been logged and sent to our Web Administrator. Please try again later.

Tried several times, but it keeps saying the same thing.

Also, looking at the link for "Joseph A Stack III isthe owner of a Pilatus" ... Current registration information says:
Registered Owner
Name: PC-12 LLC
Address is in Knoxville, Tenn.

Deregistration Information shows Joseph A Stack III as registered owner prior to the aircraft being deregistered. Gives an address in Lincoln, Califnoria

Now bear with me, because I'm not versed in the area of reading FAA information.

The plane WAS registered to Jospeh A Stack III, then it was deregistered, which I guess would mean he no longer owns the plane. Now the plane is registered with a new owner "PC-12 LLC" in Tenn.
I guess the question is, What or Who is PC-12 LLC?
My next question is - What kind of plane did Joe Stack crash into the IRS building? If it wasn't his plane, where did he get it? Who owns it?

AND ... In his manifesto, or whatver you want to call it, he claims that he is broke, can't afford to pay his taxes, or tired of paying taxes.
How can a man who Co-Owns a private hanger, owns a personal plane or planes, and has ties to multi-million possibly billion dollar defense contracts, not afford to pay his taxes?

It is interesting how the connections you posted involve Heads Up Displays for remote navigation, GPS controlled flight management systems, grounded mission control for the Global Hawk.

Was Joseph A Stack or Joseph A Stack III, since you said they are the same person, directly involved in 9/11 or did he uncover the information that linked all of his prior contacts to setting up and engineering 9/11?
Also .. Did he really commit suicice by flying his plane into the IRS building or was his plane controlled by the same systems he can be linked to and he was murdered by those idividuals for knowing to much? OR ... Was the entire thing a sham and false flag operation?

Good post DR. It'll be interesting to see where all of these roads lead. If anywhere at all.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Detailed Perfection

Yeh I noticed the out link too. Pretty wierd all of a sudden it goes out. Anyway here is the correct image and registeration detail of the plane www.ireport.com.../latest. Thank you for posting.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Flight Tracking through FlightAware shows the last flight of N2889D to be from Portales, New Mexico to Georgetown, Texas on Aug. 6, 2009
No flight information since.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ever since someone initially posted something about Mr. Stack working on aircraft remote control technology, I have been hoping that someone with investigative skills beyond my own would compose an opus of evidence like this one. Any time something like this happens recently it always seems to be too easy to make ties to the defense & intelligence communities and in some cases, directly to 9/11. As soon as I got the call from my buddy who works across the highway from this building, and started listening to the news reports, I had a gut feeling that this would not end up being just some nut that was mad at the IRS. Too many coincidences here for my comfort level. A haz-mat crew training across the highway, eye witnesses reporting federal agents on the ground videotaping the incident as soon as they looked out the window from hearing the initial explosion. And now we have a very compelling picture of Mr. Stacks professional connections that paint a very compelling picture that there was more to this than is being reported, even locally. I believe in simple coincidence, but there seems to be a very sloppily laid trail of breadcrumbs here that were either left intentionally, or as a result of a hurried cover up. People have been convicted of crimes with less circumstantial evidence than appears in this thread. Good Job Star and Flag!

[edit on 24-2-2010 by belowcommonknowledge]

[edit on 24-2-2010 by belowcommonknowledge]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
While the conspiratorial side of me screams to get out I am subdued by my eagerness when I begin thinking of just what all this information means up to this juncture of what we have been told and seen from whatever Joe Stack is being used to sell.

Mix in the fact that Hazmat teams that were conveniently waiting around the corner from the crash scene and now we have something to speculate about because if you haven't begun thinking conspiracy then well, you probably just got into the game, so only in that regard will I contend that you deserve a break.

"YES" I believe something is going on and that what happened to Joe Stack is a sad testimony to what may be going on but I will venture into that alternative reality for a moment to share a thought about what we may be witnessing.

I remark in the following manner because I am constantly reminded of just how imbecilic the Obama regime is in everything they touch or do behind the scenes. If someone on the inside wanted to sell some secret mind control technology, the buyer would want proof that it worked. A simple show me would suffice but for the most part a demonstration would be scheduled to prove the claim that "TOTAL CONTROL" is guaranteed. This could all be some insider Intelligence agency selling secrets for cash to a regime willing to pay for it if indeed it works as well as the CIA or NSA claims it works.

Now if you claim to have technology that can turn anyone, even a responsible law abiding American citizen into a mind control slave that will do everything you ask up to and including allowing you to kill your robotic killer slave mind control victim, then a demonstration would have to be conducted to make your sales pitch as juicy as possibly to the evil buyer waiting with billions to play with such secret Intelligence agency Mind Toys not meant for anyone but the secret elite with lots of cash and with evil agendas where a mind control slave is handy to have on call if and when you might ever need one to serve your every whim and command.

Having concluded that the demonstration has been successful, it is now important to consider this release of mind control technology as a weapon that will be used again in the near future with some new mind control victim that can be brought out whenever the administration seeks someone to blame for some crime that will support the agenda of some criminal regime.

I believe we have seen the demonstration and the sale of such mind control technology and we will see it again whenever they decide to do their next evil deed. The next time the operation will be much bigger and who knows if they haven't planned on some massive "Army" of mind control victims to help sell martial law or round up of select Americans deemed a threat to the nation.

Such a use of secret technology could also be used to kill insiders or those deemed a threat to current agenda plans like media heads and or opposing party members.

We should be suspect of what begins to happen in the future if indeed we have reports of people doing things that are so out of character that family and friends say repeatedly that 'THEY WERE ACTING NORMALLY" just before whatever happened.

Anyway, there is my thought. Munch on that for while, but make no mistake, we are going to see much more of this type of action in the future and I for one hope it's not an invasion of hundreds or thousands of unknowing American zombies going around killing and such with no control over their own actions.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

One writer (not me) at the infowars website commented, "Just a theory but…
What if Mr. Stack was killed in his home and it was burned to destroy the evidence? Suppose he was then placed into that plane which was remotely flown into the building. This with the aim of demonizing the Tea Party movement and patriots in general. Like I said, just a theory but…"

The point here is that the MSM thinks the entire public believes the official story.

What is true here? I don't know. But this smells.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Excellent sleuthing work. I am always hesitant to buy onto sudden conspiracy theories, but the information is there and is speaks for itself. The only question is where to go from here?

I must say that I am not the best at research such as this, but I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for other things. A thing that struck me as odd from the onset is the burning of his house. I can only think of two reasons a man would burn down his house: 1. insurance purposes (but seeing as how he would be dead it would be too smart) and 2. To hide something.

I'm more and more leading to the number 2 theory. If there was any evidence in his home to his affiliation with government organizations or perhaps anything at all to give a lead, what better way than to destroy all the evidence first hand. In light of the whole plane incident, the house fire was overshadowed for the most part, but I think this is where we might find the next piece of evidence to the puzzle.

Star & Flag, this should be read by all so that we may get to the bottom of this story.

Note to add:

I did a little research on PC-12 LLC, the now owner of Pilatus plane and found a bit of information. First of all is a charter company located in New Cumberland, PA. I found this interesting thanks to the manifesto mentioning him living in Harrisburg for a time. Perhaps merely coincidence on this one, however. The site I found only lists one plane under its fleet.

After digging a little bit more I've found this site listing a series of charter flights. The one at the bottom is none other then a flight by PC-12, LLC and the plane I believe that is in question, a PC-12-45 (PILATUS). Funny thing about this one is that it is based right out of Harrisburg, PA - yet another link to Joe Stack's manifesto.

Tis interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well if he knew too much information and was put into a plane and crashed into a building without his own doing it would make a nice story for conspiracy theorists.

If this is the case (and we could be reading too much into nothing), then it defintely has the potential to be something big. I mean the NSA or any other agency with dark networks behind them could have staged the entire thing to take out a threat to them. They could also use the 'attack' to gain more powers and implement more 'radical' measures to protect the country because OBVIOUSLY that's the world we live in.

I'll be suprised if no ones ever heard of this or brought it up on the site. I know I hadnt. Damn MSM doesnt report things very well do they? It seems to have the potential to be big.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

I can only think of two reasons a man would burn down his house: 1. insurance purposes (but seeing as how he would be dead it would be too smart) and 2. To hide something.

Sorry for the double post but here's a question. Where's the man's family? Did he have one? Insurance would fall into their hands. But are they being silenced to hide something as in scenario number 2?

This is obviously a big web.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

His family was apparently at a hotel and arrived home to the fire... at least that was the original story.

There were other sources of MSM that changed it midway to "the family was in the house and neighbors saved them". I consider this BS compared to the confirmed reports earlier in the story and see this as simply "crazifying" the man.

However, in terms of the insurance benefits - obviously the family isn't going to get anything for arson, and the man made it quite obvious that he purposely burnt down the house. Or at least the MSM did. The family will get nothing out of it which leads back to the question: why?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The widow of the IRS employee that was killed in the building is sueing Joe Stacks widow over any monies that she will gain from any insurance plans.

I'll post more about it when I have a chance unless someone does it before me.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So the MSM releases inconsitent stories. If there is something behind this (and I'm still reluctant to say YES THIS IS A CONSPIRACY, although I'm leaning that way) they did a very job cleaning up. They've ruled it arson and then suicide while the entire family was at a hotel or they were at least saved.

Interesting. Has the family made any public statements or are they being silent (ced).

Even if we find out that this whole web probably points to something being hidden, how are we ever going to find out what?!!? In the end, this is the problem. We have the web, but nothing else behind it.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Star and flag. This is great journalism. To bad the main stream media have abdicated. Do you think they will cover it? Sorry for the short post, but this deserves stars and flags.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...
Found this. She's pretty much silenced. She didn't even read the statement herself. And she's not going to answer questions at this time. Waiting for it to blow over?

I'll tell you what. I've heard very little about this in Canada. Theyre keeping it pretty hushed.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Great post, S&F, I hope more people see this.

The thought definitely crossed my mind when I saw it on TV. It crossed my mind again and more seriously when I heard that the FBI may have been anticipating it that morning and had paramedics waiting across the street. And now this.

This guy could still be alive and living in some comfy government-paid home with a new name in some other part of the country by now. After all, planes CAN be flown remotely.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt it being staged, the fact that no one was killed or hurt in a crash like that should be the main point in proving that.

Edit: After more researching i have found out that someone was supposadly killed int he buidling? and also all the confusion surrounding his family being in the house or not is fishy. up until now, i thought (bc of initial reports) that he killed his family in the house by burning it. but not anymore??? couldnt sound any more like a conspiracy than that...

[edit on 10/13/2009 by Zeta Reticuli]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

A 67 yr old Vietnam Vet and IRS employee was killed.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I obviously do not have all the facts, but I think this Joe Stack thing is going to help the establishment 100 percent.

www.prisonplanet.com...

This is incredibly good, incredibly coincidental PR for Geithner, who was just under congressional scrutiny not too long ago.

If this was a genuine attack, it is only helping the establishment, meaning there are a lot of reasons why they would stage it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join