It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Ladin. Alive or Dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I agree that Bin Laden is still alive. And, I also agree that the last thing we (meaning the US government) wants is a martyred Bin Laden. I think the comment that he will "go out with a bang" and the do everything to assure his own state of martyrdom is probably right. One, it makes political sense for him and his cause and , also, if he really does believe what he says he believes, he would want to be a martyr for personal, religious reasons.
I've toyed with the idea that we have him prisoner and are just not spilling the beans...holding him for the most opportune time (ie: the elections), but my real, gut feeling is that he's very much alive and surrounded by his supporters.
joey

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think he's alive, as well. But my question is, why the hell cant we find him?? Where is he hiding?? It doesnt seem to me like we are making much of an effort, but of course, I could be mistaken.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
why doesnt osama lead by example? if he preaches martyrdom to his followers with these suicide missions, why doesnt he do it himself? doenst he want to enjoy the same in his after-life?

shouldnt his followers be saying "show me the way and ill see you there"?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join