It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Iranian Commander Says 9/11 Done By U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I wonder what the Generals username is here on ATS?

Hmmm..

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Seems that the only real way of winning any of this is to actually stop doing it.
It's boring.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

It's becoming pretty obvious now that the U.S. DID in fact do 9/11 on itself so that it could attack the Middle East and take over the region.

Wow! That is the most amazing piece of research EVER done at ATS. One Iranian commander says it so it is so.

Here are some other pieces of information you can quote in your posts since a quote is all you need...no evidence...just a quote...

"9/11 Truthers all live in their mothers basement."

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

The same question will be asked of you:

Do YOU believe in the "official story"?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The only reason 9/11 conspiracy theories exist is because of an email circulating saying no jews were hurt in the tragedy and mossad did it and this was excepted as fact in the middle-east and places like germany

this is why no amount of disinformation.. I mean evidence from the nwo agenda believing bible belt is going to make me believe 9/11 was an inside job, hail the laws of physics! science will prevail!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If you believe that the U.S./ Bush/Cheney/Haliburton/The military industrial complex/Martians did this evil then it is YOUR DUTY to overthrow the evil and put them behind bars.

What are ya' gonna do about it sparky? Or are you all bark and no bite?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It is my duty, just like everyone else's, to QUESTION.

You still haven't answered the question.

Do YOU believe the "official story"?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by crymanager

The same question will be asked of you:

Do YOU believe in the "official story"?

I haven't met "crymanager" yet, but I thought it was me who asked Do YOU believe in the "official story"? as for me I woke up in 1966! so yea can imagine what I think of the so called Offical story!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Welshextremist

Except the part where thousands of experts in the science field came out and said the "Official Story" is flawed since metal would not burn and break due to the plane crash.

Or, where building 7 was taken down the same day for no reason.

Or, why Iraq was invaded.

Or, why all the hijackers were pretty much from Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan was invaded.

It seems that stupidity prevails...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
hi people,

Please remember politics is a pantomime for the benefit of distracting us, we know achmed dinnerjacket is on bushs's and the nwo side. We know the people that are behind the nwo are the same people behind Israel and America and Britain, the world is their stage, inteligence agencies are one of their tools.

According to a british paper royal marines are on training exercises in Norway in -30 deg weather, building up to a major exercise towards the end of March.

Ties in with the Georgia guide stones. 3/22?

I wonder what sort of odds the bookies will give?lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
doth bother arguing with emerald, hes always right, and does soooo much research for his threads so don't do that oh and by the way emerald 8 days til the end of February where is war?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
@ Emerald The Paradigm

jet fuel doesnt need to burn through the metal all it has to do is heat it so theres less resistance so the metal gives way

and to all 9/11 conspirators i got a nice site which u would like to see

layscience.net...

theres a beautiful photo of building 7 whatchamacallit on fire and debris hitting it

got to love bible belters and their pitiful nwo agenda conspiracies

no no no the ant-christ isnt going to take over the world, for the last time sheesh ...kebab

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

It is my duty, just like everyone else's, to QUESTION.

You still haven't answered the question.

Do YOU believe the "official story"?

Your new name is now BARKY...

If you believe that Bush MURDERED 3000 people it is your moral duty to put him in chains. ALL OF YOU TRUTHERS listen up...

IT IS YOUR DUTY TO ARREST BUSH if you believe he MURDERED 3000 people.

If you "question" without acting your are the moral equivalent of the people you accuse. EVIL.

Yes...I believe that 19 hairbags took over 4 planes and drove them into buildings. They acted out of a desire to harm the nation that protects your sorry butts.

Please don't bother with your TRUTHER "sheeple" response. You are not smarter then the people who laugh at you.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

How has the nation protected the citizens?

It's taken away more and more rights daily for the past 8 years.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

PressTV! So that's why someone who knows better did not post the source. Mad Magazine is fiction also and a far better read.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Any person who agrees with the official story of 9/11 is either ignorant or in line with the agenda

crmanager ATS member sounds like he believes in the official story, and taunts those who search for the truth and disgrace those who lost their lives by saying, what are you going to do sparky?

There will be events very soon that will justify a lot of what has happened.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This reminds me of the final Coalition push on Baghdad, shortly after Operation Iraqi Freedom began back in 2003. Remember? Iraq's Minister of Propaganda was standing in the streets giving an interview to international news teams, and he was unequivocally crowing that Coalition forces were retreating, that the U.S. military had been defeated, that there was no way in hell Baghdad would ever fall to invaders.

As this moron spewed his lies into the atmosphere — in the same camera shot — you could see American troops storming up the streets in the background. It was incredibly pathetic, but a perfect example of the traditional Middle Eastern use of LIES as a defensive weapon.

Even the Koran, after all, advises that lying is acceptable when it is used to beleaguer and defeat the Infidel, thus furthering the cause of Islam.

Look, Iran is no more reliable a source of information than Iraq — they're cut from the same bolt of fabric, that being an anti-Western, anti-Zionist fabric. Iran will and does lie its ass off, every day, just as Iraq used to lie its ass off, every day.

For anyone to give a "senior Iranian commander" serious consideration"Hmmm, this Iranian fellow seems entirely credible to me!" — is a fekking joke. You can't believe anything coming out of his mouth nor the mouths of any spokesmen of the Iranian government.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/18/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shieldedwolf
Any person who agrees with the official story of 9/11 is either ignorant or in line with the agenda

Let me ask, which political party do you think is responsible for 911? Hm?

I mean, the "Truthers" always rotate back to blaming Dick Cheney and George Bush, right? If I have to listen to that shrill "BUSH was READING A STORYBOOK to CHILDREN as the WTC was BURNING!!!" crapola, I think I'll vomit.

So, if the "Truthers" (a misnomer if ever I've seen one) are collectively of the opinion that George W. Bush was responsible for 911, WTF must they think of Barack Obama and the Democratically-controlled Congress?? Because the Obama administration should have already issued a demand for a new 911 Investigation, right?

But that aint gonna happen, not during the Obama administration, and not during ANY future administration, even the administration of a third party candidate. It's not going to happen.

Do you know why?

Because the USA IS NOT and WAS NOT behind the events of 911.

The "Truthers" have absolutely NO proof, and they're reaching waaay out there to Pravda and Al Jezeera for confirmation of their monstrous conspiracy theory, which is worse than relying on the American media.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/18/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Bush was just a pawn in the scheme of the 9/11 scene.

It was the Banking Cabal that has been, and always will be, behind almost ALL false flags in the world (7/7, 9/11, etc.)

If you don't think there's a Banking Cabal, then you are just simply ignoring real facts.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I am not even American and I think I trust the US government more than the US patriots.

Why doesnt anyone trust the democratic representatives of the people in a free country???

The same reason we dont trust our Canadian government,there is no legal way to force politicians to do what they promise to do BEFORE WE VOTE THEM IN,simple isnt it.

The people are NEVER HEARD,and our wishes are rarely fulfilled.

What is our recourse??vote for someone else who will do the exact same things??

Why arent politicians put in jail or punished for not doing as they have promised the people they would do??

Democracy cannot exist without a means to ensure the peoples wishes are respected,so what do we REALLY HAVE HERE??

If this guy is a senior commander then where are the documents proving even a tiny bit of what is claimed??

A lot of people are just itching to bust the government for abuse of power,just a little evidence please.Fabricate it if you have to everyone else does.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join