It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy in the Middle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well, after a year or so of lurking I decided to sign up. Partially because I want to add to the conversation, and partially because yelling at my computer screen was just not fun anymore.

So, a little about me. Oh boy where to start. I'm interested in the whole 2012 thing, mostly because I find it odd that the Mayans would create a calendar around an obscure cycle of years and not have it mean something. Maybe not the end of the world or anything, but come on, it has to have a little bit of significance.

I'm also interested in the ancient alien hypothesis, but not so much in the "Aliens were in my room last night" ideaology. Don't ask me why, cause I don't know. Hey, maybe you'll convert me.

I also like the "New Technology/New Discovery" type threads and news updates. ATS is sort of a one stop shop and New Tech is like my favorite aisle! (Not to be confused with the potatoe chip aisle.)

I guess that's about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well then Welcome to ATS!!

I'm sure you will have fun here and will learn alot!

Also Here's some links of important and helpful threads that may help you out....

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Issues Thread

A Guide to BBCode on ATS

Adopt a New Member!

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Hope to see you on the board's

Hope you enjoy your stay here as well!

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks for the reply and the links
I thought I knew ATS quite well before I joined, but after seeing the welcome page, I must admit I'm a bit overwhelmed. It's gonna take me a month to figure out how to do anything. Do you know if Barnes and Noble carries "ATS for Dummies?" Haha.

-Crazy

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyinthemiddle

• Adopt a New Member!

That link above may be useful to you then

Once you get adopted (helped) that member who adopted you will (hopefully) help you with anything you shall need help with.

It's perfect for new members especially ones that may not be used to forum websites, especially ones as big as this.

Do you know if Barnes and Noble carries "ATS for Dummies?" Haha.

Pffftt Ofcourse they do!

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Rising Against]

• posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:26 AM
    link   

Hey...welcome aboard man...I'll be interested to hear what you have to say, we have similar interests so I'm sure I'll see you around.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:38 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Rising Against

I'm gonna have to check that out, but for some reason the first few posts in that thread made me think of the movie Step Brothers or whatever it was with Will Ferrell. Hilarity definitely ensues!

reply to post by CHAOS

Thanks for the welcome
    Nice figures in your signature by the way. The hugely large numbers and the accurate detail that the mayans used tells me their calendar had to have some sort of messege. I just hope that it wasn't "Flip to side B"

-Crazy (and loving it!)

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:40 AM
    link   

Welcome to our side of the computer screen ... trust me you'll still be shouting at your computer ... but now it will be as you type.

Woody

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
    link   
    reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks for the welcome
    And of course I am still looking forward to yelling at the screen, atleast maybe someone will hear me now. But, I guess that means I may have to clean up the language a little bit. *cough*

I'm gonna add that into my signature actually....

-CrazyandYelling

[edit on 14-2-2010 by crazyinthemiddle]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
    link   
    Welcome

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
    link   

Originally posted by crazyinthemiddle
    reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks for the welcome
    And of course I am still looking forward to yelling at the screen, atleast maybe someone will hear me now. But, I guess that means I may have to clean up the language a little bit. *cough*

I'm gonna add that into my signature actually....

-CrazyandYelling

[edit on 14-2-2010 by crazyinthemiddle]

i love your signature ... you are gonna fit right in here.

Woody

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:04 PM
    link   
    What took you so long? LOL Welcome!!
    I'm sure it will be far more interesting and rewarding to be a member.

top topics

join