It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Olympic Death a Zionist NWO Human Sacrifice ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by thefreemasontruth

Another interesting fact is after David Icke died 4 days later after that radio interview of 'suicide' also if you haven't already watched the series ' The Arrivals' I implore you all to take the time to do so.

Hi The Freemason Truth,

Could you please explain who died 4 days later of suicide? David Icke is scheduled to speak this week in Bavaria of all places...

GS

hi..this week?...where?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
ahahaha my mistake i was referring to Rik Clay it is apparent in the radio interviews he is not depressed

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

hi..this week?...where?

Hi Alienesque,

BTW love that user name, extra cool.

My bad, I saw the 24th and thought it was this month, it will be in April at Allgäu. Actually after "learning" of his death I ran a search and was pleased to see it was not the case. That's what turned up this found on his website's Headline page scrolling way down past a lot of gruesome pictures:

Monday, 24 January 2011 10:13
David Icke Speaking In Bavaria, Germany

David will be presenting all day on Sunday, April 24th

I was distracted by a photo of O.T.O. member Ludwig II of Bavaria's Disney Castle in the snow and only registered the first date, which is this week. Not so, as we learn by reading down an extra line or two.

For Details Click Here

GS

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

hi..this week?...where?

Hi Alienesque,

BTW love that user name, extra cool.

My bad, I saw the 24th and thought it was this month, it will be in April at Allgäu. Actually after "learning" of his death I ran a search and was pleased to see it was not the case. That's what turned up this found on his website's Headline page scrolling way down past a lot of gruesome pictures:

Monday, 24 January 2011 10:13
David Icke Speaking In Bavaria, Germany

David will be presenting all day on Sunday, April 24th

I was distracted by a photo of O.T.O. member Ludwig II of Bavaria's Disney Castle in the snow and only registered the first date, which is this week. Not so, as we learn by reading down an extra line or two.

For Details Click Here

GS

hi...thanks

yep..thats what i saw...its not far from me..ive been waiting for years to see him here...and that exact date we are expecting a child....
...isnt that incredible..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

hi...thanks

yep..thats what i saw...its not far from me..ive been waiting for years to see him here...and that exact date we are expecting a child....
...isnt that incredible..

Hi Alienesque,

That's what they call Synchronicity when things seem to happen in very strange ways which nothing can explain but hardly can be attributed to coincidence. Since you're a David Icke fan here's a short clip which shows that the Queen either was way into coded messages or else had her own bit of SIN Chronicity.

Royal Servants to Alien Masters

The person who deciphered this had their synchronicity, with their communications cut off in the immediate aftermath. Also Rik Clay who outed the Queen of England as a Zionist wanting to establish London as the new Zion during the 2012 Olympic Games also got his own synchronicity, they took him out within days.

It sounds like you'll be having a busy month of April, all the best.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

thanks getsmart..much appreciated..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join