It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reality check - the art of propoganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

pretty cools, brain un washing for a through cleaning...

it exposes the group think behind societies and shines light where
light needs to be shined.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Couldn't get it to work. Could you fix the link?

And perhaps explain it, as well?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Oh boy.... thats first of all not about propaganda but about idolatry, wich is as old as mankind.
Next he has this wierd Idea that gold has some inherent value.
But he really takes the cake suggesting that France and Germany where best buddies since Napoleon! France and Germany! You would find more amiable relations between Germany and Poland! (For those not familiar with european history: There is a very old, almost legendary rivalry between France and Germany, laughed at and mocked these days, but the reason for real wars for the last millenium.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
Oh boy.... thats first of all not about propaganda but about idolatry, wich is as old as mankind.
Next he has this wierd Idea that gold has some inherent value.
But he really takes the cake suggesting that France and Germany where best buddies since Napoleon! France and Germany! You would find more amiable relations between Germany and Poland! (For those not familiar with european history: There is a very old, almost legendary rivalry between France and Germany, laughed at and mocked these days, but the reason for real wars for the last millenium.

Idolatry? where do you get that.. If you watch the video, and listen, he's useing ancient art.. as an example of propaganda..

What makes a Van Gogh so expensive? Propaganda and the lack of supply.. but in reality, it's nothing more then paint and canvas..

He said nothing about Germany and France as being friends.. He was pointing out the simularity between France and Germany in their beliefs of art.

So I fail to see where you percieved your review of this video..

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Cool vid. Is that Lou Farigno narrating?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
yes: you can use van goghs as a wallpaper
And, yes, you can use Gold as a bad copper replacement.
Of course we could all return to a barter economy, but I find it rather usefull that i don't have to think of a service I could provide when I go to my butcher, and hope that he just then needs it, and just give him slips of paper, where we have agreed upon that they can be exchanged for goods and services.
Question: If i gave you 100. Million $ would you go and buy a Pollak painting? ... Guess not. I know i wouldn't. Value of things is agreed upon by society. If you disagree with society and try to claim the value of your kitchen table is 1 Million dollar, you are free to try. Now if you are an Idol of some kind for someone (like van gogh) you might have an easier time to convince that particular person that your ktichen table is indeed worth 1 million dollars. But it has nothing to do with propaganda.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
well, we have the means to change the economy - we have COIN minted by the U.S. Treasury not the Federal Reserve Bank...
when they meet the metal price - our plan is to abandon and refuse to accept paper from this bank. its almost there... $1 is only worth 2.3cents. and a pre '82 penny is now worth about 4 cents.... so, when the 97% air exits the paper - you had better have plenty of coin. and if my crystal ball is correct... you can expect that day in late 2012.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

top topics

join