It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many satellites in 5 minutes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ok, thanks to all.
I did not think this would be that much intresting but it seems we are many looking at the skyes at night these days.

Regards from Sweden...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

I am a hot tub satelite watcher, love to catch the ISS (International Space Station) from time to time. Quite the spectical of satelites. Many think it is an UFO, not! Anyway, this past July 3rd, I was at a WA State Park, called Schafers State park, in Mason County in the Wester part of the state. 2 of us were on the bridge midnight fishing catching trout and steelhead. When the younger 16 year old said look, a UFO. I said nope, pretty sure it is the ISS. Then 20 minutes later out of the NNW came a bright light in a straight line about 1/2 the brightness of the ISS and directly behind it was another one on tract but seemed much higher and more dimmer. I thought that these had to be satelites, tracking the exact track, but perhaps different altitiudes above the earth? The young gentleman said they have to be UFO's, I said nahhhh they are both going in a straight line. However, when they got almost directly above us they both quickly disappeared as quickly as they appeared. I know depending on the time of night that satelites fade as they get to the edge of the horizon, but right above? Very strange folks, very strange? I will let the topsecret nation chew on this one since I am a newby on this bloggersphere. "SDG" ~May The Sky Be With You!~

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Ive seen three travling together in a triangle is this normal?

<< 1   >>

join