It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti man 'survives 28 days under quake rubble'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Haiti man 'survives 28 days under quake rubble'

news.bbc.co.uk

The family of a Haitian man says he has survived four weeks under rubble since the devastating earthquake that struck on 12 January.

Doctors said the 28-year-old man was dehydrated and wasted. His brother told the BBC someone had given him water during his 27-day ordeal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.kyw1060.com

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I heard this story on a local radio news station, KYW 1060 in Philadelphia, PA reported that when every time the man thought he was going to die a man in a white coat came and handed him a bottle of water. Authorities say he could have been hallucinating, but if that were the case how did he survive?

I'm trying to find more info but cant dig any up, they don't have any story on their website yet and other sources are not reporting the same info. I'm intrigued, it sounds like an interesting report. Can anyone help here

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
man in a white coat?

wtf

and ya, it would be impossible to live for 28 days without water. food, sure, bit water, nope.

ok, something sounds very off here...

-edit add: Seems there is no answers, and most concerning (in my mind) is how there seems to be little followup questioning or information on how he survived.
Typically, when buried and left for dead for a month, little men in lab coats rarely come by to give you water. What color suits are aid workers, and more curiously, if it was a aid worker that was giving him the water, why did it take them upwards of 20+ days to get him out while spotting him to being with. Typically its a day...2 max to get someone out from the center of a rubble pile if they know where they are at.

This is simply impossible. doesn't add up.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by SaturnFX]

join