It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli report claims $2bn stolen from Palestinians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
So it's a good thing we're all to read about it here

Horrible if we should miss out on something Israel did.
You forgot to mention they're robbing organs

Do they ever sleep and eat ? No! They are super humans

Nope not at all, this is not even close how much Israel is involved. But we are getting off topic here, so as not to derail further this thread I will stop here from replying any further to your off topic statements.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Nope not at all, this is not even close how much Israel is involved. But we are getting off topic here, so as not to derail further this thread I will stop here from replying any further to your off topic statements.

Uh, i'm so sorry. Was not aware that you're statements in the OP, were: "agree, or do not comment"

Keep up the good work

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Uh, i'm so sorry.

Apology accepted.

Was not aware that you're statements in the OP, were: "agree, or do not comment"

Nowhere in your post you mentioned anything about the subject of the thread, here it is:

Neither does it say yes or no...you didn't even try to provide false documents like mmichael let alone any counter argument relating to the incident the article is about.

Keep up the good work

Thank you for your kind words.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Perhap's it was payment for this, after all, if you can make a globe without Israel, and replace it with Palestine, that should incur some reparation's.... I would think....

israelmatzav.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Not possible since the link you directed to only happened recently but the stealing of workers payment has been going on for 40 years approx.

Secondly, how does a globe factor into workers payment? That's a weird link you are trying to connect?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Not the link I was trying to connect, but a poor attempt at humour on my part, in an obviously sarcastic situation involving this globe story... my apologie's on this, as I did not think of the seriousness of the subject matter at hand, before making my ill-timed statement....I sit corrected, and will leave this thread to the subject matter, and persona's discussing this so elequently...good day sir

[edit on 6-2-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Originally posted by December_Rain

What the hell is matter with Israel!!!! Robbing the poor workers of their due payment, sad case. Is it not enough that the lands are being stolen, homes demolished, blockade, kidnapping, murder that now even whatever they work to earn is also being stolen.

Funny thing is nowhere in MSM was this reported anywhere.

I did mention it. That's it's a good thing to read about it here. That you do mention the above...What's that got to do with the subject of this thread ?
Is this some kind of back up, to prove that "if Israel did that, so they're, of course guilty in everything else" ?

Besides that. I've was being sarcastic.

You've got as much heart as brains. So respect for you.
(not sarcasme)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join