It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Mars Rover Photograph An Alien Symbol Similar To The Ones Seen In The CARET Program?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is the NASA photo from the Mars Rover that has the much-opined anomalies as
“The Ape Man” and “The Reservoir”.
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...
Mind you, my lap top resolution isn’t the greatest. That’s why I’m posting this here.
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=71138
Look at the above-mentioned photo of mars from the Rover. In the lower right side of the photo, next to the solar panels, is a pizza pie shaped area of fragmented rock. Rising from this “circular area” is a trench that appears to be a reversed “y”. Also notice that a semi circular line that comes up from this same area (as does the lower end of trenched reversed y) and is cut off at the cliff of the crater. Also of interest is how the fragments of shale radiate out in an interesting pattern.
I felt as if I had seen this pattern before. And I found it in an old archive of mine. It resembles some of the documents from the CARET Program from Palo Alto.
Now I don’t know if the CARET Program is a bunch of horse manure, but here is an example of one of the documents.
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=71112

Now look in the lower, right hand side of this page, and you will see a symbol that looks like an atom. Below is an enlargement of that area.
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=71113
Regarding the atom like symbol, look above it and to the right. You will see another “Bull’s eye “symbol. This symbol has in it, a black area. In the black area is a character that resembles the reversed y shaped trench in the mars rover photo.
At least I think it does.
What do you think?
If you like this OP, please Star and Flag.
Violater1 out.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Now I don’t know if the CARET Program is a bunch of horse manure, but here is an example of one of the documents.

Yes it is, it's a hoax. This has been addressed here ad nauseum.

Nothing personal but I don't understand why people keep bringing up stuff that has been satisfactorily resolved. We have real mysteries and unanswered questions, the CARET thing isn't one of them.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

Please direct me to where the evidence is located. I would like to read about it. However the photo of the anomaly is not a hoax. What do you think it is?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

You'll find that thread in it's rightful home, the HOAX! forum.

As for the anomaly..uhh I don't see it, sorry.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Please direct me to where the evidence is located. I would like to read about it.

Here. The thread is huge, 430+ pages long, but the OP has an admin edit with info about it being a hoax.

However the photo of the anomaly is not a hoax. What do you think it is?

Yeah, the photo is not a hoax. I haven't found on the photo what you're talking about. Could you help me pinpoint it? Maybe upload a picture with the area you think is relevant highlighted? Thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Funny - I showed everyone this picture in ATS chat today after I heard someone on Coast To Coast mention it. The person in question stated that this photograph alone had examples of statues, building and humanoid figures. A long with vegetation and the likes, none of which is anywhere to be seen.

Funny that it should crop up again a couple of hours later.

Oh, and CARET was a load of poo-poo so your theory is irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I had no theory on this, just pointed out the anomalies.
But thanks for the kind words.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

Please at least read my post before you enjoy attempting to discredit or defame my OP.
Here is a quote.
Look at the above-mentioned photo of mars from the Rover. In the lower right side of the photo, next to the solar panels, is a pizza pie shaped area of fragmented rock. Rising from this “circular area” is a trench that appears to be a reversed “y”. Also notice that a semi circular line that comes up from this same area (as does the lower end of trenched reversed y) and is cut off at the cliff of the crater. Also of interest is how the fragments of shale radiate out in an interesting pattern.
Thanks for your input

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I've been looking at the photo Violater, but I can't locate the area you're referring to. I even looked at it from the side thinking maybe I'd recognize the feature. I can't see it. Maybe you can do a paint pointer to highlight it?

The solar panel has a row of 8 PV cells on the top from the right of the photo, and then they turn in a different direction. maybe you could use them for a guide, as in ....... "four PV cells from the right, up the length of two cells..... or something similar.

cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Please direct me to where the evidence is located. I would like to read about it.

Here. The thread is huge, 430+ pages long, but the OP has an admin edit with info about it being a hoax.

However the photo of the anomaly is not a hoax. What do you think it is?

Yeah, the photo is not a hoax. I haven't found on the photo what you're talking about. Could you help me pinpoint it? Maybe upload a picture with the area you think is relevant highlighted? Thank you.

These ATS Forum Threads beg to differ with the “Hoax” thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
As you state, “the forum is huge…430 pages.” There is much agreement
Even in this “HOAX” thread, that there are more people agreeing that this is NOT a hoax.

[SNIP]
If you had read my thread, even the first paragraph, you would have been directed to the NASA page where the Mars Rover photo is.

Personal attack removed

[edit on 4/2/10 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

First, you have to go to the NASA site. Their page allows you to enlarge the photo. Look at the right lower corner. Can you see the solar panels, and the circular rock formation on the ground?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yes. I still have the jpl site up. That's what I was talking about -- you might be able to use the PV cells in the solar panel as a way to "grid" or point out the feature you're talking about. I still can't see any circular area.

Interested to take a look though.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

It is a different photo that they are talking about.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

As you state, “the forum is huge…430 pages.” There is much agreement
Even in this “HOAX” thread, that there are more people agreeing that this is NOT a hoax.

Oh boy... I was afraid of that. Oh well, you're obviously free to believe whatever you like, but I'm not going to waste my time anymore if you're going to defend the CARET drones and documents.

I have come to realize that you and Chadwicedus always have nothing good to add to my threads or posts, yet my threads have produced Applause from the Moderators, and over 120 flags and stars from the forum.

Excuse me? Care to show me an example where I've commented on one of your threads and had “nothing good” to add?

On this thread I simply pointed out that the CARET nonsense is a hoax. And then I asked you to help me find this area on the photo you said is interesting. How does that qualify has “nothing good to add”?

Are either of you related to some government debunking group?

If I was in fact working for some debunking group I wouldn't even have wasted my time with your thread since there's nothing to debunk.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It looks like trenches...that liquid flowed through? Or a peace symbol?

I do see it....

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

One thing that's very cool-looking is the blue (sand?) in the distance at the base of the hill. Enlarge that.... looks a lot like water/waves. I don't think it IS liquid water, but is interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Here is the link.
I hope this helps.
I also just edited my thread, and included it here.
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=71138

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yes, the blue water is cool as well. I started a thread on that as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Maybe it is a Peace symbol.
Yo, Converge, Peace bro!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join