It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on coming Political and Social Chaos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Good grooming on this one, took until now to see it. Hand over the power to the same forces behind the federal.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Really, What is there to say good about America, at the minute. I know it's not the peoples fault. Its the elites and they have a stage set up for a world war.
Ron Paul, has his bunker dug an all for when the uprising comes. I pray it does'nt come to that tho...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

don't be fooled by ron paul, he's on the side of evil.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ron Paul is reduced to shouting, bleating and foot stamping like a kook.
He needs to hang out with Ted Turner or something, they are like minded.

I always chuckle at the folks who publicly declare their love for ron paul. They seem to have as many loose screws as he does. lol

maniac is going to be an understatement with this guy eventually.

hey Ron, no one is listening except the moonbats!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a smart man and speaks the truth unlike the current dictator we call president.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

I always chuckle at the folks who publicly declare their love for ron paul. They seem to have as many loose screws as he does. lol

So how does it feel being a complete traitor to your country and the constitution? I call you out as well as the some of the other fake's on here as being agents of fraud.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As much as I hate to say it, he's right! And I hate to say this even more - there is no way to prevent the catastrophe that is coming - NONE! And I hate to say this the most - We NEED the coming catastrophe to FREE us from the tyranny that enslaves and oppresses us. It will be beyond painful and difficult. Billions - with a B - Billions are going to die as a result of it but it is necessary if man is to ever live as his Creator intended. I urge each of you to be prepared to provide for yourselves and your families in the trying times ahead.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Way to avoid the argument their Hunka.

What argument? This is nothing new... politicians use fear to get votes... there is no argument here.

What does people needing to go to a food bank have to do with and out of control government?

RP referred to our gluttonous appetite of looking for a free lunch... and I think it's rather out of touch of the man to use that metaphor while hunger in America has jumped astronomically.

Just avoid that elephant there Hunka.

700 bases in 130 countries. Empire. Banksters. Monopolistic Mega Corps.

Business as usual in international politics... been like that since the dawn of time.

Oh, I forgot, the Dems are just as OWNED by the banks and the corps as the Repubs.

Blinders are detrimental to your vision there Hunka.

Maybe you should leave them at the door.

What blinders? I have no blinders.. politicians are salesmen... how is that wearing blinders?

Oh I get it... you actually resonate with the FUD RP is selling here.

Sorry, didn't mean to poo-poo the new Toyota you just purchased.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by crusaderiam

The best leaders are those who are not slaves to public approval, but instead did what was best for everyone. They would be inclined to observe the entire picture rather than attack what is immediately in front of them. As such they would not create false enemies, but instead hunt for an underlying problem that may not be immediately visible to others. This dictator would be willing to take harsh but necessary action when required. Democratically elected politicians would never do such things, as it would immediately get them kicked out of office, but a dictator is not bound by these types of concerns, and understands that such measures only help to preserve in the long term. Mr. Obama hardly fits this description. Use the term dictator wisely.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I suppose the RP hatred is a necessary reaction to the overt RP love that pops up in these threads.

I wish I could have seen the video which seems to have been intended to show how RP is on the side of evil... sadly the link wont work for me.

But I have to say, I NEVER bother wasting time engendering emotional attachments or support for celebrity politicians... even the one's whose message strikes me as sincere.

Truth is, these are humans. They are ambitious and focused of the career of politicking... which in and of itself means they are negotiators of compromise which serves their ideological agenda. Like most people I can see the ignorance of thinking that you must accept ALL of a political parties agenda ... or ALL of a politician's agenda...

But I was fortunate to have been born with a genetic predisposition to refuse the notion that 'group-think' is good, and vociferous antagonism for opponents' character is somehow constructive.

Dr. Paul is a Republican (for now) and that bothers me. The Republican party HE describes as appropriate is NOT the Republican party to which he subscribes. THAT bothers me.

The fact that he can rationalize a 'politically' acceptable stance against the Fed is troubling; since, in fact, most know that the transnational banking cartel it represents is PRECISELY the key component of the downfall and backsliding of the American economic engine (or the economy of most nations, for that matter). But he knows he can't "politically" contend with the issue because of the "party" and it's "integrated" nature with the corporate construct.

I commend the message, I care not for the messenger who in my opinion can't get the traction he needs to engage the issue because he's choice of political allegiance hamstrings his viability as an agent of change.

Mind you, it must NEVER be forgotten or misconstrued... there IS NO TWO PARTY SYSTEM. There is NO effective difference between Republican and Democrat as long as the progenitors of the party system are beholden (and thus subservient) to the same entities.

We need a second party people.... stop allowing them to call potential competitors 'third-party' because it is faulty logic to pretend that the media duality we are force fed is anything but a Madison Avenue/Hollywood show business construct.

It is similar to the ongoing campaign to recast America as a democracy (which most politicians and pundits reiterate at every opportunity). When confronted they roll their eyes as if the distinction between a democracy and a representative democratic republic was a foolish one.

It isn't about the political people... they are all humans and as such are subject to the frailties we all share, including hubris, vice, and ambition. Its about the make-believe political process which has nearly disenfranchised the citizens from the process altogether.

The three branches of government need a spiritual enema, followed by an ethical high-colonic... alas there are few who would endure such a reformation, and apparently none who are willing to apply it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus

Id love to hear the reasoning behind this statement.

Why does RP speaking the truth bother you? Is it because it is something that is foreign to you?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by SRHAZE420

I like the idea of 10,000 willing to listen people.

How bout we get the 10k people to walk to the white house , and Sit Down.

Just get waves of pissed off American's to flood their Down Town's , and Squat.

No Violence.

I agree!!!! I would be the first to sign up for the sit in, but am working 2 jobs (at one job -- staff cuts) we need some rich person to pony up the transportation and $$$$ to get the MILLIONS of unemployed there.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

Could it be that "freedom," like so many other empty symbols, is merely a promise used to manipulate you?

If I may change it a tad , to express my feelings?

"" Could it be that freedom like so many other empty symbols, is merely a promise used to frighten you""

I'm pretty sure that they have corrupted the word FREEDOM to mean, "You work for us now."

[edit on 3-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well i never thought i'd see the day that I quoted a bumper sticker, but unfortunately this seems to be both the Time, AND the Place...
*Eh-hem*

ALL Empires Fail...
except ours. Im pretty sure *ours* will last forever.......

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

just a note this was one week ago from 2.2.10 and the full speech was to The State of the Republic.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Poor Ron Paul. Talk about a failed prophet. He can’t even rise to the level of a true Jeremiah. He’s vastly ignored even with the power of the internet behind him. He’s the epitome of a pathetic might-have-been; the kind as seen in “The Life of Brian” or “Holy Moses”.

No matter how much truth he speaks - very few will listen. Then again, in his defense, I’m not sure if that says more about the sad state of citizenry than it does his Truth, Justice and the American way shtick. That stuff is so passe.

Every time I see one of these Paul speeches it just makes me more angry and depressed. I wish he would just give up and stop trying to postpone the inevitable. He’s obviously not capable of parting the seas and leading us out of captivity so he should just shut up. His pathos is just too much to bear.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by passenger]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger

No matter how much truth he speaks - very few will listen.

No one really cares about truth anymore. It's boring.

We're pathetic.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
No one really cares about truth anymore. It's boring.

That’s true. Issues such as the Constitution and Inalienable Rights are probably considered boring by most of the population now. But more than that, I think it’s also to difficult to accept. Not difficult in the sense of intellectually hard to comprehend but in the sense of hard to live up to.

Being truly free means taking full responsibility for ones' actions. It means accepting failure and defeat sometimes - and, yes, even undeserved defeats. Too many citizens today seem all too willing to just lie back on the couch and debate the next winner of American Idol while letting the government oversee the more problematic parts of their life; like a failed mortgage, no health insurance, etc. It’s just too hard so they don’t want to deal with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger

Too many citizens today seem all too willing to just lie back on the couch and debate the next winner of American Idol while letting the government oversee the more problematic parts of their life; like a failed mortgage, no health insurance, etc. It’s just too hard so they don’t want to deal with it.

I'm sure the government knows best, after all thier the government and all.

Pass the doritos.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ron paul is a wise man.I wish we had somebody like this on Venezuela.We're stuck with chavez.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join