It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, What a Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
G'Day:

I have probably read just about every book on the ET/UFO issue, and there are some great one's.

However I have just finished "Exopolitics/Political Implications of the Extraterrestial Presence by Michael E. Salla.

If you want to find out who the TPTB are and who is involved with who, I suggest you get youself a copy.

There are two many details to mention here, so it's all about a recommendation.

If anybody else has read it, I'd like to know your thoughts on it. If you haven't, you are in for a treat.

Oh, BTW, the book is endorsed by Bassett & Mars, nuff said.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow

Alsmost sounds as good as the "Puffin pop-up book of Reptilian Rapists"

Nah, just kidding, sounds interesting. I recall reading one a long time ago which was written by an ex high ranking air force general. Cant remember the name but it was full of documented evidence of UFO sightings and ET encounters. If I remember what it is called I will post it here.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
man I dont have patience to read ... I cant read without sleeping 10 min later

but I heard about this guy, looks like its a good option for the ones that like to read

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I like Pictures.

Does the book have heaps of Pictures?

I love a book with a lot of pictures and maybe a Centrefold or two...

Only kidding..

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

Then in that case I would reccomend 'Hop on Pop' by Dr.Seuss, that said I'll digress back on topic; OP thanks for the reccomendation this one is on my list .

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Basset and Mars...are you sure that's supposed to be an endorsement?

Joking aside, how much verifiable, documented evidence is in this book?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Basset and Mars...are you sure that's supposed to be an endorsement?

Joking aside, how much verifiable, documented evidence is in this book?

The book is different to most of the other sightings/contacte/abductee type of books. It goes much deeper into who the players are aka Mr HK and others who are pulling the strings and constantly working to get the ET technology.

There is a race on for the ET technology, he does mention that there are other governments who want the technology and are willing to go to extroardinary lengths to get it.

As I've said, this book is "different", so dont look for the usual ET info here.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thanks downunderET, i look out for book recommendations, saves me filtering through the rubbish. Another interesting read... a book called 'beyond top secret' by 'timothy good'. Its an in depth account of reported UFO sightings around the world. Lots of case studies on documents released under the freedom of information act, with some scans. Mostly documenting sightings by army officials, raf pilots, airline pilots etc.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhand
Another interesting read... a book called 'beyond top secret' by 'timothy good'. Its an in depth account of reported UFO sightings around the world. Lots of case studies on documents released under the freedom of information act, with some scans. Mostly documenting sightings by army officials, raf pilots, airline pilots etc.

Doorhand that is indeed a great book.

'Clear Intent' by Barry Greenwood and Lawrence Fawcett is also a very good read.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Oh, just one other thing.

"It's not about the sightings, It's about the Cover Up"

Yes, Above Top Secret is a great book and so is Richard Dolan' latest Vol 2

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have that book on my Amazon wishlist, haven't got around to buying it yet.

I have ordered.. Way of the Explorer: An Apollo Astronaut's Journey Through the Material and Mystical Worlds by Edgar Mitchell.

I read a couple of reviews and it sounded pretty good.

Has anyone here read it?

Is it any good?

[edit on 1/2/10 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Are you talking about this Michael Salla? I believe this man is full of sh*t sorry. From Wiki

In conversation with the Washington Post, Salla pointed to evidence widely available on the internet as a source for his research on extraterrestrial visitation: "There's a lot of stuff on the Internet, and I just went around and pieced it together."

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sadly the only books that some here on ATS bother with are the ones that come with crayons ! The best book i have read concerning the UFO/ET topic is Above Top Secret by Timothy Goode ! I recommend it for anyone who has not read it ! I will look out for this could be an interesting read ! Thanks for the recommendation.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhand
Another interesting read... a book called 'beyond top secret' by 'timothy good'.

I will second this (well actually third it, since Karl 12 also endorsed it). I got a copy of it for a penny plus postage from a well known internet book seller, best penny I ever spent!

Originally posted by karl 12
'Clear Intent' by Barry Greenwood and Lawrence Fawcett is also a very good read.

Thanks karl, I shall have to add it to my shopping list!

[edit on 1-2-2010 by sonicology]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

Sonicology, I think you'll certainly enjoy that one - might not get it for 1p though.

Theres a great link here which lists some very good (and rare) UFO books ...theres one or two turkeys in there but its a pretty fine compilation.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You didn't answer the question. What evidence does he use to support his claims?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

You didn't answer the question. What evidence does he use to support his claims?

Stuff on the Internet...?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology
I will second this (well actually third it, since Karl 12 also endorsed it). I got a copy of it for a penny plus postage from a well known internet book seller, best penny I ever spent!

And I'll fourth it. It is REQUIRED reading for anyone interested in this topic.

new topics

top topics

join