It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A war on our consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hi fellow ATS'ers.
Let me just start by stating that I am a new member here, so if I violate any rule by mistake / a similar thread was posted, please excuse me, and if this thread is in the wrong board please move it.

I wanted to share a series of videos I found on youtube, which I personaly found very eductaing and very distrubing.

I want to link one part of the series (you are welcome to watch all parts - I recommend highly to do so)

(amazing series, tons of info, got up to part 33 now.........a must watch)

- What do you think of all the pictures of the disney movies, displaying hidden messages like "sex" & "lie" ? Could it be for real??

- Our kids are watching this stuff........ We've been growing up watching this stuff........
What are the consequences??

- Where else do they hide these subliminal messages? could it be in any Hollywood movie coming out??

Just the word hollywood... If you do your research you find that the Holly wood was used to make wands & scepters for "wizards" and occult people and such.

Is this the so called Illuminati magic wand?
In which with the flick of the wrist and sleight of hand they can make us a totally different person without us even knowing it??

Would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Regards,
Freebourn.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
LOL I think I should have posted this in general conspiracy board.
Is this board totally dead?
hehe

join