It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Astronaut's Wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I just got done watching this movie. It's interesting just thinking about the possibilities. I won't get too much into the movie, but here's the plot:

The Astronaut's Wife

Astronaut Spencer Armacoust was on a mission when he suddenly lost contact. When he got home, to friends he was the same, but to his wife he was different. She becomes pregnant, but as time progresses she begins to feel like the lives inside of her are not of this world.

The movie has some well known stars in it. Starring Johnny Depp and Charlize Theron, as well as a few others. The biggest reason I'm posting it on ATS is due to the space aspect, and well.. if you've seen the movie, you understand my other reasoning. It's intriguing nonetheless.

If you want to watch the movie, youtube has it in 11 parts. Here is part one.

Or if the mods don't want me posting the actual video, here is a link to Part One

I encourage everyone to watch it. If you already have, leave your thoughts!

**Warning to those of you who haven't, this thread will contain spoilers**

Here are the other parts:
Part 2 of 11
Part 3 of 11
Part 4 of 11
Part 5 of 11
Part 6 of 11
Part 7 of 11
Part 8 of 11
Part 9 of 11
Part 10 of 11
Part 11 of 11

Some of the videos may take a second to load, but I checked them all. They do play.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by EagleTalonZ]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Now regarding the movie. The aliens manage to take over Depp's character by using sound they transmitted. In which, he then impregnates his wife with said alien children. (who do happen to look like humans)

I have never thought about beings traveling through sound. So it intrigues me. Any thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Surely other people have seen this movie and have an opinion on it? Not really trying to bump my own thread, but I figured there would at least be some thoughts on how the alien(s) took over Depp's body. Or maybe you're still watching the movie?

new topics

join