It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner-Demon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Can someone help me , to figure out WHAT exactly is in me. Well , I often see myself as a demon , a dog-faced one destroying everything around me. Rarely I hear howls of apparently of a wolf or a hound , and I love hounds , dogs , puppies , wolves. Whenever I read of someone that is destroying nature for amusement , I get so angry , thoughts of their death engulf me and I see myself mostly in black robes killing them all. I mostly see the demon inside me as a worg , dog , wolf or a hound. The demon is not evil , but is clearly aggressive and very protective. I am not mad , or insane , trust me :p and these things have been happening more often. Also , whenever I see full moon , I just stare at it. I have 3 dogs at home and I love them all. Whenever I read , or remember those brutal things that humans did , the anger lasts for few days until it calms down , and it's been getting worse. A recent 'state' lasted for about a week , when my mood was bad and I walked angry on everything. I fear , that this may one day lead to something far worse than ever-lasting anger.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ummm, you have an active imagination and your an environmental activist at heart. You visualize yourself as something else that ahs the ability to do something about the situation since you feel disempowered. Your fine. Find a constructive outlet for your activism, animal rescue, etc.... No demon. Nothing paranormal.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Lycans are cool too.... You possess a heart for mothernature as you may already be feeling and I wouldnt consider it a demon either more so a energy to protect the animals you feel that are being wronged here by people that should be able to coexist with them but feel superior to these animals. Controll your internal energies, you can do it and search deeper for your inner self.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You'll probably grow out it with age mate .

Just out of curiosity , how old are you ?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I do want to protect , but the point is , these thoughts are overtaking me. The more I hate , the more I become like a bloodthirting wolf , who would kill.

P.S. I have an insane headache before and after this happens.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by setuxas

setuxas, thank you for your post and your honesty. I don't want this thing getting you in trouble or anyone hurt. Maybe it is an overactive imagination, or maybe it is the inner-beast wanting to come out and seek justice. As one of the other posters said, find an outlet for the energy. Go frolic in the woods with your three dogs more often.
You said you feel like a worg!! Wow, that is powerful!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well the situation became a little worse. Now I become very angry OFTEN and while doing anything. Like washing dishes , or even sitting near the computer makes me light up with hate.

Also , I forgot to tell about the New Year 'blue moon' or partial full moon eclipse event. Well during that 'event' I got so angry that I ravaged EVERYTHING around my house and later it looked like it was a tornado outside. Luckily I wasn't inside.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by setuxas

setuxas, what were you thinking about while ravaging things in your yard? Maybe if you talk about it and we can discuss it on here, we can help find an answer as to what is going on.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I wasn't thinking , I don't know why. Though I felt like a spectator , I have all the memories , but I couldn't stop. It was like something merged with me , but didn't possess me. I suspect that if the demon is wolf/worg/hound then the moon must be it's power source , as well as mine.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I was pushed to the last step - I merged with Yminoth , the hound. I know what the hound is here for.. I've seen what will happen , but I can't tell more. I am the protector of everything living. Seems I just realised that power has been surrounding me all the time. My mother and my aunt are white or good witches. They believe in magic and angels as well as the highfather. My whole family tree is like descended from the nobles , and Yminoth , the seed of Gaia within me , is the protector. Unleashed to warn all people that something terrible will happen as well as to protect the innocent.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I hate to say it but you need some serious psychological help.
If you are ever entertaining uncontrollable thoughts of violence you need to deal with them, directly with the help of a professional.
You shouldn't be on this message board, you should be in a doctor's office.
Straight away.
You go and do something stupid, the defense that I'm not responsible because I was merged with the Wolf God aren't going to be of much help.
GET!
HELP!
NOW!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It's not psychological , it's all gone. The process to merge has begun , and the thoughts simply wanished. This morning I woke up as anew , and even thinking about those horrible things didn't light me up like a candle , and this never happened before. The thoughts of anger are gone , and I finally got peace. Yminoth became me , and I finally can rest. Thanks for all the help , but the thread is needed no more.

P.S. That was no demon.. That was a nature spirit.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by setuxas]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am glad that you are at peace.

top topics

join